Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

As long as amar is not in fight tomm epi, i dont care who fights with whom, its entertainment then not tension lolzzz... Infact im eagerly waiting to see mehak settle her score with sky n give him a dose of his own medicine aur yeh kab hoga, this is only reason i supported mehak to go bck in bbhouse!!! πŸ˜› juhi needs a shock treatment too lolz!

Mahek has become boring now not confronting any one not telling them anything interesting from outside. she should have come as guest like how kashmira came she was full too entertainment as she knew she was a guestπŸ˜†
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepu221

hey me too in US bad luck

What part of US do you live in? I live in washington state, It always raining here and always so cold dude. 
Originally posted by: MrManagement

I live in the US, I still sent in text but I don't if they countπŸ˜† 

Also, recently some of sid and mehek fans have started to trash amar. He is big thread to sid and mehek victory. We need to support on the forum. I like mehek but I will not stand sid and mehek fans bashing amar.

oh same case here , if accidentally i were even in india i would not have voted for him because whoever i voted for went out  of show so i would not ever dare to do that again that too with my Amar.
 where those fans started trash to Amar? if they doing , let them do.  every member likes to bash mehak and sid both for their fakeness , i don't like Mehak but sometimes when i find anything wrong about her on the forum i try to defend her if i see her fans saying crap about Amar , i have to bash her too...
deepu221 thumbnail
ok goodnight guys see u tomorrow lets fill this thread and have some fun only one more week .
deepu221 thumbnail

What part of US do you live in? I live in washington state, It always raining here and always so cold dude. 

MI
it snowed here ...
Edited by deepu221 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: deepu221

he was honest for the first time in AKF  in the whole season

i doubt him to be good on that day ,  how a rogue person can ever be honest.
since Sid  used to be with Sky  , that time he used to irritate me a lot , i think that i had cursed both of them a lot for their sordid fight with pooja mishra and mehak...
MrManagement thumbnail
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

oh same case here , if accidentally i were even in india i would not have voted for him because whoever i voted for went out  of show so i would not ever dare to do that again that too with my Amar.
 where those fans started trash to Amar? if they doing , let them do.  every member likes to bash mehak and sid both for their fakeness , i don't like Mehak but sometimes when i find anything wrong about her on the forum i try to defend her if i see her fans saying crap about Amar , i have to bash her too...

I always try to defend her also, but recently there has been topic popping and I have seen lots of sid and Mehek fans commenting against him

Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

As long as amar is not in fight tomm epi, i dont care who fights with whom, its entertainment then not tension lolzzz... Infact im eagerly waiting to see mehak settle her score with sky n give him a dose of his own medicine aur yeh kab hoga, this is only reason i supported mehak to go bck in bbhouse!!! πŸ˜› juhi needs a shock treatment too lolz!

today's fight going to be entertaining , juhi and sid both are being in front of one another . .i never expected juhi to utter this kind of dialogue _mai  tumhare ke baap ki naukar nahi hun, i wish she could deliver that dialogue to his mother too , fight will take hideous form then  and Sid would berate her badly...πŸ˜†
MrManagement thumbnail
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

today's fight going to be entertaining , juhi and sid both are being in front of one another . .i never expected juhi to utter this kind of dialogue _mai  tumhare ke baap ki naukar nahi hun, i wish she could deliver that dialogue to his mother too , fight will take hideous form then  and Sid would berate her badly...πŸ˜†

I like the episode when other fans fav fight, because then I don't have to do much work on the forum trying to defend amar because of the other groups fans wars. Tommorow there is going to be so much juhi and sid fans going agasint each other. Some times this forum is more exciting then BB. 

I always try to defend her also, but recently there has been topic popping and I have seen lots of sid and Mehek fans commenting against him

that happened some back hours too .  i gave my best to prove Amar innocent in every thread ...