$$$~~~***AMAR The Megamind AT***~~~$$$ - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MrManagement

Hey deepu, haven't seen you on the forum for few days. But your right, sid was digesting today. Mehek and sid know that there is no way that the evil trio is wining so there biggest competition is amar, therefore, they are trying to degrade him.

was little busy thanks for asking.
I found it very insulting the way sid spoke about Amar.
he has always irritated me most till now and still is irritating

how have u been? what do u think who will win this season? an guesses?
could somebody tell me what task has been given to Amar and Sid? i think that i did not see that task assigned to both of them..
Originally posted by --P.K.LeLe--

could somebody tell me what task has been given to Amar and Sid? i think that i did not see that task assigned to both of them..

they have no task
they r just playing a prank on sky.
actually sky himself is suspecting they have task and they both r playing along to tease him😆

Originally posted by deepu221

they have no task
they r just playing a prank on sky.
actually sky himself is suspecting they have task and they both r playing along to tease him😆

hehe they playing prank with him😆 , , since last to last day i had been thinking what task has been given to both of them that i did not see big boss assigning them? omg then i must say tha Sky is really big slob of this world ..
Originally posted by deepu221

was little busy thanks for asking.
I found it very insulting the way sid spoke about Amar.
he has always irritated me most till now and still is irritating

how have u been? what do u think who will win this season? an guesses?

I well. For some odd reason, I think that Amar is going to actually win. I will make topic about this next week also, But the thing is if anybody else wins Mehek, Juhi, Sid, Sky people will believe that the show is rigged especially if mehek wins. All these contestants have some sort of conspiracy attached to them  The only two left are sunny and AMar. Even though I don't judge sunny by her career, they is no way an indian channel going to make a po*nstar a face of their show. Amar has a strong fan base, and if he wins no one will think the show is rigged. 

hehe they playing prank with him😆 , , since last to last day i had been thinking what task has been given to both of them that i did not see big boss assigning them? omg then i must say tha Sky is really big slob of this world ..

They made such a big fool out of Sky, my stomach started to hurt I laughed so much😆

They made such a big fool out of Sky, my stomach started to hurt I laughed so much😆

i don't understand how Sky got so convinced that they both doing task?  Sky thinking if he spoils their task he might get some happiness seeing Amar and Sid getting grilled ..

but it was so much fun finally some true nice moments in the house😆
but when Sky will get to know about himself was being fooled , he will curse to himself for that...

I well. For some odd reason, I think that Amar is going to actually win. I will make topic about this next week also, But the thing is if anybody else wins Mehek, Juhi, Sid, Sky people will believe that the show is rigged especially if mehek wins. All these contestants have some sort of conspiracy attached to them  The only two left are sunny and AMar. Even though I don't judge sunny by her career, they is no way an indian channel going to make a po*nstar a face of their show. Amar has a strong fan base, and if he wins no one will think the show is rigged. 

juhi , sid and Amar r only top 3 for sure.
and Amar has higher chances for being decent and well behaved