Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

Since Amar entered Show i literally liked his bonding with mishra and they both conducted themselves well together even when they stayed as friends .I REMEMBER THAT even when they brawled with one another , after some minutes they used start talking to one another .

I agree. The finale is only two weeks away and things are going to get really ugly on this forum because all the fans want their fav to win. So we need to give Amar all the support we can.
Originally posted by: MrManagement

<font color="#003399">I agree. The finale is only two weeks away and things are going to get really ugly on this forum because all the fans want their fav to win. So we need to give Amar all the support we can.</font>

yeah it happens with every fan base that every fanbase wants their star to win. HAY WE AMAR FANS SHOULD PUT AMAR 'S VOTING NUMBER in our Sig so that every amar fan not forget to vote for him. Hay i am going to vote for sky and juhi because so far whoever i voted for went out. Hehehe
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MrManagement

Amar is being portrayed in bad light by Big Boss, and the footage BB is showing will make PM fans hate him. But in reality Pm and Amar are really good friends. That was like their only fight. Pm considered him his only friend in the house she stated in a interview.

very ugly move by BB 😑 to portray him in negative light
don't worry, i am a PM fan & at least i don't hate Amar bcoz of this silly move of BB & i think other would also not do that 😊
bcoz we all know this incident happened almost 7 weeks ago. More than Amar, PM was at fault in bangles issue & Amar-PM are friends now 😊
Amar-PM fights were not ugly like other people's fights, who always try to get personal 🀒
infact i found their fights funny, they used to fight just like 2 friends fight with each other πŸ˜†
i remember when PM left BB5 the 2nd time, Amar said "hetal ke touch mein rehna" 😳...it means he wants to maintain his friendship with PM after BB5
i really hate BB for what he is going to do today 😑
Edited by avni.137 - 12 years ago
but amar ne ghalti mane apne yehi bhut bare baat hain aur sab ko sorry bula public ko !!!!!!!!
Originally posted by: avni.137

very ugly move by BB 😑 to portray him in negative light
don't worry, i am a PM fan & at least i don't hate Amar bcoz of this silly move of BB & i think other would also not do that 😊
bcoz we all know this incident happened almost 7 weeks ago. More than Amar, PM was at fault in bangles issue & Amar-PM are friends now 😊
Amar-PM fights were not ugly like other people's fights, who always try to get personal 🀒
infact i found their fights funny, they used to fight just like 2 friends fight with each other πŸ˜†
i remember when PM left BB5 the 2nd time, Amar said "hetal ke touch mein rehna" 😳...it means he wants to maintain his friendship with PM after BB5
i really hate BB for what he is going to do today 😑

hay avni , recently i got to know from someone that vids of every housemate would be shown and those housemates have to choose their vids which one they have to see in front of everyone . i am mega giga happy getting this information from member Sach11 of this forum...

MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

hay avni , recently i got to know from someone that vids of every housemate would be shown and those housemates have to choose their vids which one they have to see in front of everyone . i am mega giga happy getting this information from member Sach11 of this forum...

wow...that's really nice😊
agar sirf Amar ko video dikhate toh bahut unfair hota 😑
i would be glad if they show video of all the six housemates...
Edited by avni.137 - 12 years ago
BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank God  that video thing is fr everyone πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: avni.137

wow...that's really nice😊
agar sirf Amar ko video dikhate toh bahut unfair hota 😑
i would be glad if they show video of all the six housemates...

yeah  they would be shown their vids ...
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amar's family should sue sid for his nasty comment on Amar.
he said if someone is dying also he will go for trophy thats very bad thing to say about someone.
And its clear his insecurity made him say that.
As Mahek knows that only Amar and juhi are their competition she must have told this to sid too.
that is the reason they r behind Amar and juhi 
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepu221

Amar's family should sue sid for his nasty comment on Amar.
he said if someone is dying also he will go for trophy thats very bad thing to say about someone.
And its clear his insecurity made him say that.
As Mahek knows that only Amar and juhi are their competition she must have told this to sid too.
that is the reason they r behind Amar and juhi 

Hey deepu, haven't seen you on the forum for few days. But your right, sid was digesting today. Mehek and sid know that there is no way that the evil trio is wining so there biggest competition is amar, therefore, they are trying to degrade him.