Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pamagie

Really like him and want to like him. However, the hate the fact he doesn't stand up for himself and takes the abuse. Needs to man up, and tell ignorant masses off like juhi/sky/ etc.

Wouldn't mind at all if he won the show. 😉

understand what u r saying .
but, do u think its worth talking to people like sky, juhi, sid,sunny and Mahek.
in return they will stoop so low we know how they shout and go to any extend to prove u wrong.
silence speaks volumes.
I agree sometime u need to take stand but, knowing these people its better we keep quite as everyone know what they r.
if u take sky's example he apologized to sky  for what?  for saying he beat his gf right. but, the fact is we all know he abuses his gf don;t we?
in sunny's case she accused him  baseless don't we know she is a po*n star and not a sati savitri?
i THINK he is going gr8 by not talking to them anyways thats just my opinion😊
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepu221

understand what u r saying .
but, do u think its worth talking to people like sky, juhi, sid,sunny and Mahek.
in return they will stoop so low we know how they shout and go to any extend to prove u wrong.
silence speaks volumes.
I agree sometime u need to take stand but, knowing these people its better we keep quite as everyone know what they r.
if u take sky's example he apologized to sky  for what?  for saying he beat his gf right. but, the fact is we all know he abuses his gf don;t we?
in sunny's case she accused him  baseless don't we know she is a po*n star and not a sati savitri?
i THINK he is going gr8 by not talking to them anyways thats just my opinion😊

I agree there is no point in arguing with fools like sky-sunny-juhi. The are really low class people. I have never seen such unethical contestants on BB.
MrManagement thumbnail
Amar is being portrayed in bad light by Big Boss, and the footage BB is showing will make PM fans hate him. But in reality Pm and Amar are really good friends. That was like their only fight. Pm considered him his only friend in the house she stated in a interview.
Hi friends , How are you feeling whether Amar's positive sides would be showed or not?
Originally posted by: MrManagement

<font color="#000066">Amar is being portrayed in bad light by Big Boss, and the footage BB is showing will make PM fans hate him. But in reality Pm and Amar are really good friends. That was like their only fight. Pm considered him his only friend in the house she stated in a interview.</font>

Mate, i also feel same as bb going to damage Amar's image in front of Pm fans . I HOPE THAT bb shows his positive moments too with Pooja Mishra where they treated to one another friendly.
Liked the way mishra used to tease Amar all the times .SAAS Bahu ke Baap
MrManagement thumbnail
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

Hi friends , How are you feeling whether Amar's positive sides would be showed or not?

From the promo it looked like they were only showing him as negative
MrManagement thumbnail
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

Liked the way mishra used to tease Amar all the times .SAAS Bahu ke Baap

I used to enjoy Pm and Amar fights because they were really funny and entertaining. Amar and Pm never attacked each other on personally issues like sky does.  I love the saas bahu ke baap line😆

From the promo it looked like they were only showing him as negative

think same , seems as bb's intention is to evict him instead sunny, if by chance he goes out, All ladies of every every home should start writing letters to BB to take him back as it had happened since he had died in Kyon ki

<font color="#000033">I used to enjoy Pm and Amar fights because they were really funny and entertaining. Amar and Pm never attacked each other on personally issues like sky does. I love the saas bahu ke baap line😆</font>

Since Amar entered Show i literally liked his bonding with mishra and they both conducted themselves well together even when they stayed as friends .I REMEMBER THAT even when they brawled with one another , after some minutes they used start talking to one another .