Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I am soo sorry for the late wish pooja was really busy in exams. Here's wishing you a veryy happy belated birthday poooja *bigg hug* hope you had an amazing day and may you have many more. Your actually one of THE BEST avi makers on i-f and your avi's have life in them, their colors and basically everything always looks perfect and goes to show how much effort you put into making them and you make them dil se. Andd your very creative and an amazing friend and a great person. May all your dreams and wishes always come true. ðŸ¤— I am sorryy couldnt make any bday gift, these crappy exams i tell youu but i'll try and make something sooon. ðŸ˜ƒ Lovee you ðŸ¤—

And this is such a beautiful thread aishhh hayee i loved the writeup and the sigs, awww i have always adored tum donon ki friendship and reading that write up brought happy tears to my eyes awww soo sweet,perfect and just amazing. Hope both of you stay like this forever and ever and ever, always and hamesha *touchwood* ðŸ˜ƒ

Love you bothh ðŸ¤—
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay I guess I am late but everyone knws there is nothing new in it. No this time I am extreeme late. I can give list of my every ready excuses ohh sorry I just remembered I ws here to wish not to explain myself🤣

Pooja I love u I guess u knw it😳 and let me work with y poor memory

Okay we met at PKYEK forum and to be precise we met at JiYa AT and we fall in love with JiYa madly and JiYa were magical and awesome. They were best thing happened to that show. Rd and his smile alws makes me to go flat. Ohhh sorry again off track yeah and after that u were alws there for me, I will alws remeber that and love u for that. Than we met each on EHM and then we become gayab😲😆

Hope to catch u soon luv yeah

and yeah kinda mde avi which is kid in front of ur avis

Love u and here u go wid JiYa love

Happy New Year and finally finally Happy BDAY

Hope u get everything u wish in ur life and sorry for long essay u knw sangati ka assar 🤣

p.s- Thankew Aish for PM otherwise I would have missed it :P