.: Happy Birthday Pooja <3 :. - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
happy birthday pooja hope you have a fab time
Happy birthday Pooja! 
Many happy returns of the dayy ((: 
even though i don't know you well your a sweetheart :D
alwayss loved your jiyaa stuff<3 i want to see a dhamkedaar update of them! :)) anyways have a blastt. =)
Originally posted by aishhh.

hiii😳 HELOO ! 😛
20th D e c e m b e r is a super special day, hope you guys know😳SUN lo duniya wala heard it right like my twinoo says special dayy ! ...because it's my bua ke chachaji ke bete ke mausere bhai ki bhabhi ke DOOORRR ke rishtedaar's wedding celebration partyyy😃🥳NOOO that's not the occasion ! 😳 shaddi ke liye abhi time hehe😳
 completely necessary life fact guys, ok? Understandable 🤔

BUT there's another reason why it's special..because it's someone's birthday today (i swear this one's true🤔) Haan ab aayi line pe ! 🤣she's not someone who i call my jaan ainvayi, but because she really IS my jaan, my twin, my life<3  And officially you mean the same to me your lifeee ! <3 😳
one of the most a m a z i n g girls IF and i, both, have ever come across is her..in my view she's perfect, because not only is she IF's BEST avi maker but because she's a warm, loving, beautiful individual who's everything to me, the best sister in the world😳 and that is;Haila ! itni tarrif ! 😲 thoda samble I can't handle so much sweetness ! hehe ! I love youuu and you are bestest twin in the world ! <3 🤗

..you are officially a certified dhakkan if you didn't work out until i stuck that^ there. ok cool. I have to say I love love the way you wrote my name in that banner style it's soo sexyy ! 😍 Agar itna pyaar karagi toh I can take being considered a dhakkan ! 😆

this not so young lady is now..21 years old😃 (here comes tamaacha #1 for public age disclosing) SHHH ! 😆and i'd love love LOVE you guys even more if you'd come wish her and make this day even more special than it already is😳 And everyone has made it so special with their wishes sab ne teri baat ka maan rakka ! 

we love you birthday girl, Pooja Loveee yaaa too ! <3 

ps. hope you feel old, now that you're 21 didiii😎 I love the banner again it's sooo pretty ! 😍 yay! now I can be called didi ! woot woot time to rejoice ! 🥳

*i didn't do any message collecting cuz i was on holiday and i hate doing it (bad excuses, i know😆) and thank GOD i'd done the write up before that, since i have a bit of a headache right now :| 
oh AND i had to wait until Pooja's 12am to post this, so, sorry for the delay:P I love you and this means lot to me <3 messages nahi bhi kiya toh fhir bhi teek hai cause you made it soo damn special for me I heart you twinoo ! <3 🤗

Originally posted by aishhh.

and just when you thought she's done..there's more😎
becauseee..the khaata kholofier for all the birthday messages is none other than..ME😳 You covereddd well for the messages ROFL ! . mujhe pata tha meri twinoo sau ke barbar hai !  you make me proud! 

so as always, me the great being me the great😃 i have no idea where to start from, but thanks to this thing i found in my hazaar saal puraana folder on my lt, this is how it goes: 😲 SHOCKED ALERT ! this is was where it all started from this very beautifulll  master piece you made for me ! <3 

^do you remember this? YES I do <3 😳ewww, Eww is NOT the word it's HOTNESS ! 😃i do (sadly).OYEEE chup kar sadly? women this was soo sexyyy! and I loved it hardcore used it for the longest time ! i loveee it ! :) .this is what got us talking personally for the first time apart from MJHT CG and MN, which is why i still have it from about July 2010, and saved it up for today😳OMGGG tujko din bhi yaad hai ! tear ! * ❤️  You remember everything <3 I love youuu ! 😳since i want to say happy birthday to my twin, my sister - you. let's just say once in a year is the only time your birthday comes around..but that's too less often to tell you how much i love you and to thank God for bringing you into the world 21 years ago😳That is the worldest sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me your special to me twinoo and you even know that ! <3 your and amazinggg twin ,friend everything I love you that's all I know ! <3 ❤️

the one and only thing that describes us in one sentence, is that blood relations aren't everything.I second that <3 . You and I are much more then the tie of blood relations we are strong because we are together ! <3 i don't have a sister of my own, but i am sure even if i did, she wouldn't love me as much as you do.OH my gosh ... now you literally gonna make me cry .. I feel so proud and loved to have by a sister like you! <3 🤗 and the best thing is, you are not just my elder sister, but my younger one too, and MORE my younger one😆 I love being choti hehe ! Manu hoon na isliyeee isliye toh mein tujhse chedi kahn kar sakti hoon haq hai mera 😉because you were, are and will always be ready to stand up for me and against anyone who is against me..because you understand me and my feelings better than i myself do sometimes😳 and if there's anyone who i can blindly trust never to leave me, to always be there no matter what throughout my whole life, then it's you. tu hogi age mein mujhse badi, but you are still a bachchi😆 my chhoti, gusse waali at times, thodi si immature si screw dheeli waali behen <3 my maanvi😳Meri jaan main kya boloon.. you said it all you described the true meaning of what our bond is I have no words because I agree with each and every line you and I are for eternity Love you ! 🤗 we argue sometimes, correction we argue very less 😆 and most of the time it's always on the same topic which is my hatred for my work and your love for the same 😆we share our problems, we jhaadofy each other when the other is wrong, we trust each other more than we trust ourselves; you pull me up for my mistakes, and love and support me when i am right (99.99% of the time😃)Your always right for me ! <3 100% 😳 anything you say do is always the best in decision making😳 we know each other's lives inside out. Ohhh yes we do ! 😆you're crazy, & i'm crazier..i'm difficult and you're difficult-er;) but that's the way i love you and us. We are so alike and the combo of "US" is unbeatable ! 😎don't ever change, don't ever leave me (pagal hai kya I'll like go insane without you kabhi nahi soch sakti that leaving you cause you mean the world ) ❤️- tu jo nahi hai toh kuch nahi hai, aur tu jo hai toh sab kuch hai, aur agar tu hai toh baaki duniya jaaye bhaad mein. i love you endless, countless, infinity and forever. many many happy returns of the day and a very happy birthday😳🤗Thank you Thank you Twinooo for such a beautifulll thread you make me happy! I love you endless Twinoo's for life ! and thank you for the bday wishes ! 🤗

*ek aur tamaacha padne waala hai emotionalness ke liye:P bachaaaooo Your too adorable ! meri cutipieee ! <3 😆

i was damn confused what to make before😳..then it became easy😳I indeed love  your choice 

thanks to these beautiful people😆 we met:And these beautiful people made Us close as ever ! you me and hum so trueee🤗

and..us❤️ True meaning of "US" are Jeevika and Manvi <3 Love you Jeevs ! <3❤️
every single pic of theirs, whether it's on or off screen, reminds me of us<3 i love the chemistry they share, i love their scenes, and i love them as much as jeevika loves maanvi and as much as we love us
isliye inka overdose hai meri jaan:PThis is the best gift ! because this describes each and every single moment of you and I and US ! our happiness to sadness to pyaaar everythingg is all here in this one big set of moments ! i love it thank you Twinoo! <3🤗

all together<3

i love you<3I love you moree ! <3
Edited on pg 4 :)
and once again, Happy b'day pooja<3
happy birthday once  again yaar . 🤗  
i edited yaar :) 
sorry i am so late anyways i hope u are having amazing one yaar 
Happpyy birthday pooja!
enjoy your day and continue to make your beautiful avis, haaye😳 LOL! <3
may all your dreams and wishes come true and you get the best from life! eat loads of cake, k? 🤣
lovee you! <33 🤗 HBD once again :$
muaaah ❤️

btw, aishuuu! amazing job with the thread! WOW :O <3
K + A + MEANIEE!! you are not allowed to make me cry..tu yahaan hoti na, toh we would be having the world's biggest pillow fight:P because i hate crying to the max but i do it all the time🤔 damn it, anyway i love you so so so so so so so much. <3 guess who's going to reply to your reply to my message, lol ME, but kal subha! am damn sleepy/tired atm, ILY<3

thankyou so so so much all of you for coming here and making Pooja's birthday even better, so much that it almost feels like my birthday again hehe😳 

ps. my like button's being a dumbass but whoever told me they love me (idk why🤔) i love you guys back, muahhh🤗 this was the least i could do for her<3
Edited by aishhh. - 12 years ago