.: Happy Birthday Pooja <3 :. - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Happy b'day poojaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
have a wonderful life ahead :)
I didn't interacted with you much but from wat I have seen you are a lovely person:)l and how to forgot abt Ur aviz they are best<3 and I adore yours and aish friendship<3
have a blast:)

Aish-beautiful post <3 and Thanx for pm :)
RES.
Happy Bday PoojiPoo! πŸ€—
awww that was very touching happpy birthday pooja i wish u all the happiness of the world
Jeevika#2 ki Manvi #2 πŸ€— ! Happpy Birthday <3 ! may u have a Gr8 year <3 

haila 21 😲 !! Tu Buddi Hogaye πŸ˜” 🀣 !! 
na Go blow 21 candles πŸ˜‰ ! and Make 21 wishes !!! gosh loads wishes huh ;) !! may all ur wishes come true <3 !! 

Pooojaa darling, I wish you a very happy birthday!

I hope you have the awesomest birthday yet, get all the presents you wanted, and hope all your wishes come true! 

I honestly havent talked to you in what feels like a gazillion years -_- Umm and that is NOT COOL πŸ˜³ But you are such a sweetheart and I adore you lots and lots!!! πŸ€—

Btw I did make you something but its super ugly so I'll spare you the horror of having the need to use it πŸ˜† Im sure you'll get lotsa nice stuff from your TALENTED friends πŸ˜‰ 

Enjoy your day and party hard! MUAHHSSS!

Happy b'day Pooja<3
I hope all your dreams and wishes come true :). And may god bless you with every happiness and success in life. πŸ˜ƒ
You're one of the cutest girl i met on IF and i totally adore you :P. I dont remember when exactly we first talked :S, but i think it was something related to TVD LOL. So yeah!  i'm glad i got to know such an amazing and talented girl :D Keep smiling, have fun and YEAH!!! Party hard :D

Oh! btw here's a gift for you lol. Not really that good. Actually i was suppose to make Jeh-Piya siggy, but then i didnt find any caps :(.Anyway, hope you like this:P

P.S. Beautiful b'day thread aish ;) tehe You guys are so cute :)
Edited by -Rummy- - 12 years ago
And omg I totally forgot to mention how beautiful the thread is!

Aish, amazing work! and your message for Pooja... *tear tear* it was TOOO DAMN CUTE! πŸ˜³

Resverd πŸ€—Happy Birthday Pooja ! <3 Edited by -Mish- - 12 years ago
LOVEEE YOOOUUU Aishhh & Pooja <3 πŸ˜³ πŸ€— Omfggg, I Didn't Know You Have Birthday One Day Before Mine πŸ˜† Happy Birthday & God Bless YOUUU :) πŸ₯³Give Us Some Treat ;) Maybe One Update πŸ€£
πŸ˜ƒHey Pooja! <3 Many many many happy returns of the day and a very happy birthday! Wish you all the happiness in the world. 

Much Love. xD