India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Cvs : umm.. Bipolar characters in the show

AshRun Senior Member
AshRun
AshRun

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Before everyone starts getting mad at me,let me tell you guys that I adore the show just as much as you do and I made this post just for fun. I am not trying to offend anyone by making fun of the characters.

Ok so what I wanted to say is that,the one thing about the show that has been bothering me is how all the characters seem to be so bipolar.LOL I mean Khushi is sad to hear about Arnav's engagement announcement,then she prays for Asr & La's happiness,then she's sad as she prays to Devi mayya,then she's ANGRY that they broke up. I am NOT saying thats he should be super excited that Arnav and LA broke up but there is absolutely no need for her to get so emotional and interfere in their matters when Arnav told EVERYONE that their "Reasons are personal".She has already heard " maine tumhari jaisi ladki se yeh ummed ki ke tum mera lifestyle samjhogi"------> That's what he told her when she dressed LA up as a bride.
 Anjali : When she cries,she puts her heart and soul into it ROFL and when she wants to act chirpy,shes so  into it even if her brother is super angry or sad.At the beginning of the LA track,she said that Nani might be right about LA not being the right choice for Arnav,and now she says "I don't care,you'll have to marry her ".She claims to be a "mother-figure" to him and clearly TRIED to force him to do something he is NOT happy with. The characters keep changing colors just like the words of my post LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

subarns[email protected]craziefanWriter42zonera1Keshriyarushshrianjani-pagli

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Ha ha ha I loved d way u hv written. But I think it all makes sense as characters r shown growing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AshRun

AshRun Senior Member
AshRun
AshRun

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Ha ha ha I loved d way u hv written. But I think it all makes sense as characters r shown growing.
  Oh Thank youu Smile But how are the characters growing ? Not trying to ARGUE,I'm just really confused about why some characters behave the way they do. Sometimes their emotions don't even match what they are saying Examples are Khushi in precap,Anjali ALWAYS LOL,and Arnav...he's confusing at times,but I ams tarting to understand his defense mechanism a lot BETTER! It's Khushi and Anjali that I don't understand these days..It's better not to talk about Garima and Bua ji...they're hopless cases LOL

anjs

Niva1 IF-Dazzler
Niva1
Niva1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
I think Cv's don't really pay much attention to how are they justifying Anjali - the mother figure, closest to her brother stand. her dailogues and actions don't match when it comes to Arnav and even Akash. They do need to work on her.

other characters I think I understand and are all well justified in what they are doing

anjs

AshRun Senior Member
AshRun
AshRun

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shlvrv_Niva

I think Cv's don't really pay much attention to how are they justifying Anjali - the mother figure, closest to her brother stand. her dailogues and actions don't match when it comes to Arnav and even Akash. They do need to work on her.

other characters I think I understand and are all well justified in what they are doing
  Agree with the highlighted bit. After the first few episodes of the show,I saw Arnav and Anjali's bonding and assumed that Anjali would be the FIRST one to find out that arnav loves Khushi,but instead her character just got ruined and she couldn't sense any of her brother's emotions.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top