Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

how shud Ashu act towards Mallu? (Page 2)

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

i hate this Ashu's stance towards Mallu.. simply hate it.. (in Mallu tone)LOL..

fship is frship bt luv is luv..

like Sun said.. it so apparent tht he always gave Mallu more importance thn Nidhi at least from Nidhis POV..

if he luvs this girl so much, he needs to respect her self-respect as well.. and certainly not give his well wishes as a charity.. no dbt Nidhi was so angry on his referral...

now with this jealousy track.. he is again dbting Nidhi.. tht wud b biggest blow for Nidhi.. bt i m hoping tht it turns out positive this time.. and Mallu wudnt b able to cash on with this jealousy track at least.. coz she has a truimph card of House issue already with her..

exactly...first he humiliated her mercilessly in front of mallika then goes around doing charity as armaan said...why shld the girl take any pity from him ...that is what she has been made to think by mallika..and why shld she doubt mallika knowing  her stance in his life...she will obviously think these two sat and discussed even this and threw her pity...was she not justified in her anger ,rage...

i do not mind this track coz from start ashu was insecure ...and hence his jumping to conclusion coz he fears that what nidhi feels for him is just infatuation hence his complete hesitance to her he loves her and also he is thinking pracitically abt the samaj their future everything...in short he is thinking for her ...LOL

mallika is going to gloat round 2 with house issueLOLLOLand sultry sue will tell did pakde rehna chodna nahi ...ek din ashutosh aapke zaroor honge...LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAniachieveryanks28

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged

yaar.. i really like Sultry Sue.. kya ideas deti hai.. she wont let Mallu sleep peacefully ever.. LOL.. till she breaks down completely and joins the asylum.. she is enuf a torture for Mallu..LOL

yeah i understand Ashu's jealousy stance.. par yaar.. its not 70s ke shoulder pe haath rakha to boyfriend ban gaya.. koi samjhao its 21st century and no 18th century..LOL.. bt yeah.. how can he bear tht!.. wen he isnt able to spit a single word here a yung man comes and jst grabs his jaan.. so casually... LOLLOLLOL.. My my.. rohan is surely gonna have lots of fun with him..LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

Go to top