how shud Ashu act towards Mallu?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i dont want thr f'ship to b broken.. coz anyways.. Mallu is way distant to Ashu.. the more she is trying to get close to Ashu.. the more she is thrown away from him..

bt the bone of contention for me is Ashu's stance with Mallu on Nidhi's issue..

I mean if a person luves someone so much, wud he b blind enuf to not c wat the dushmaan party is up to..

Ashu knew Mallu earlier harrassed Nidhi so much.. and Nidhi was angry coz he still kept mum and didnt confront Mallu for this injustice.. and on top of tht, instead he punished her severely..

it was plain clear..and Mallu herself stated tht she hated Nidhi.. and thts y he had to throw her out in a way..

so mallu turning up suddenly in Mumbai wen it was her duty her responsibility to b thr at the hospital in his absence.. and Nidhi's sudden "end of story" shud've been like a red flag for Ashu.. instead he is still happy in his own devdaspana and fails to c beyond his own pain and grief of losing Nidhi..

I think this justifies Nidhi's anger.. how can she trust this man who was simply snubbing her earlier and thn fails to protect her self-respect.. and thn pops up suddenly with a "sorry" without giving any further explanations.. while all the while being courteously formal formally..

if any Dr. Ashu had tried to stop me by calling "Dr. Nidhi" instead of "Nidhi" even i wud have ran away...πŸ˜†

I think its time Ashu cees the malicious intent of Mallu and makes it clear he is not happy with her stance towards Nidhi.. watever issues thy may have betn thmselves(Ashu-Nidhi).. he wudnt tolerate Mallu harrassing Nidhi nymore..
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
You're right about the red flag achiever, but I think Ashu's brains have been fried by his emotions regarding Nidhi πŸ˜†

I think he will go back to acting cold, because it's not in his nature to throw away their friendship altogether.
Oh dear god someone pls ask Ashu to wake up frm his Devdaspan ...n look around..think n act...fr heavens sake
Wht kind of a lover r u tht u aint man enouf to protect ur love...stand by it..,question n fight fr it??
Mallu has th galle to declare her hatred fr nidhi n Ashu?? Wht does he do...keeps on sulking...wht a loser man!
Why din he question ...Mallu wen she jus pops up outta nowhere?? Wasnt she supposd to look aft th hosp????
I really see no wrong in Nidhis behaviour...how can u trust this man who will say smthg n do th contrary???? :sEdited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

do not get me started on ashutosh and the mallikagiri of his life...i may just bash him mercilessly...

the woman roams around smirking and doing the same stuff she has been doing and nidhi gets the raw deal ,raw end for no fault of hers,...and people her eare expecting nidhi to understand his nainon ki bhashan when he himself did nothing after being told in shudh hindi bhasha half of the things mallika did ...she still turns upp chalo shopping kare...if i was around i may just give her one tight slap and walk away...she can spend her time thinking why i slapped her...and give one whack to ashutosh tooπŸ˜†

she is going to be sround kotnis when nidhi joins back and will make life hell for her and ashtosh will say dr.nidhi verma,dr.nidhi vermaπŸ˜†
A few pointers for the CVs. 

1. first he needs to wonder how nidhi got to know abt the sifarish, put 2 and 2 together and then get mad at mallu.😑

2. Yell his head off at Mallu. And if possible through her out of this life.😑

3. Go down on his Knees and beg Nidhis forgiveness for having fired her unjustly at Mallus provocation. πŸ˜­
i hate this Ashu's stance towards Mallu.. simply hate it.. (in Mallu tone)πŸ˜†..

fship is frship bt luv is luv..

like Sun said.. it so apparent tht he always gave Mallu more importance thn Nidhi at least from Nidhis POV..

if he luvs this girl so much, he needs to respect her self-respect as well.. and certainly not give his well wishes as a charity.. no dbt Nidhi was so angry on his referral...

now with this jealousy track.. he is again dbting Nidhi.. tht wud b biggest blow for Nidhi.. bt i m hoping tht it turns out positive this time.. and Mallu wudnt b able to cash on with this jealousy track at least.. coz she has a truimph card of House issue already with her..

Sometimes i am very much surprised what CV want to show..
Mallu ans her Phd scholar Susashini both are mad..and the way they create plans ufff...yeasterday i wwas deasperately waiting for their dance...but as usual ekta type shock last minute no dance and they have shown mallikaaa ufff.too much but now today epi even hopefully from today they will show sumthing interesting..and pls mallu keep away from ashu for sumtime
Originally posted by wizardofoz

A few pointers for the CVs. 

1. first he needs to wonder how nidhi got to know abt the sifarish, put 2 and 2 together and then get mad at mallu.😑

2. Yell his head off at Mallu. And if possible through her out of this life.😑

3. Go down on his Knees and beg Nidhis forgiveness for having fired her unjustly at Mallus provocation. πŸ˜­

I hate man going down on knees. i dont like either partner bowing down to each other.. its like.. i dont know.. I dont like the idea at all.. u bow down to your elders to seek blessings bt with equals u shud treat like equals..

so no going down on knees bt at least he shud seek forgiveness more approachfully.. and first try to solve issues betn thm rather thn confessing...

and prove to Nidhi tht nobody is as imp in his life thn her..😳
Originally posted by achiever

i hate this Ashu's stance towards Mallu.. simply hate it.. (in Mallu tone)πŸ˜†..

fship is frship bt luv is luv..

like Sun said.. it so apparent tht he always gave Mallu more importance thn Nidhi at least from Nidhis POV..

if he luvs this girl so much, he needs to respect her self-respect as well.. and certainly not give his well wishes as a charity.. no dbt Nidhi was so angry on his referral...

now with this jealousy track.. he is again dbting Nidhi.. tht wud b biggest blow for Nidhi.. bt i m hoping tht it turns out positive this time.. and Mallu wudnt b able to cash on with this jealousy track at least.. coz she has a truimph card of House issue already with her..

exactly...first he humiliated her mercilessly in front of mallika then goes around doing charity as armaan said...why shld the girl take any pity from him ...that is what she has been made to think by mallika..and why shld she doubt mallika knowing  her stance in his life...she will obviously think these two sat and discussed even this and threw her pity...was she not justified in her anger ,rage...

i do not mind this track coz from start ashu was insecure ...and hence his jumping to conclusion coz he fears that what nidhi feels for him is just infatuation hence his complete hesitance to her he loves her and also he is thinking pracitically abt the samaj their future everything...in short he is thinking for her ...πŸ˜†

mallika is going to gloat round 2 with house issueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†and sultry sue will tell did pakde rehna chodna nahi ...ek din ashutosh aapke zaroor honge...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yaar.. i really like Sultry Sue.. kya ideas deti hai.. she wont let Mallu sleep peacefully ever.. πŸ˜†.. till she breaks down completely and joins the asylum.. she is enuf a torture for Mallu..πŸ˜†

yeah i understand Ashu's jealousy stance.. par yaar.. its not 70s ke shoulder pe haath rakha to boyfriend ban gaya.. koi samjhao its 21st century and no 18th century..πŸ˜†.. bt yeah.. how can he bear tht!.. wen he isnt able to spit a single word here a yung man comes and jst grabs his jaan.. so casually... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. My my.. rohan is surely gonna have lots of fun with him..πŸ˜†...