Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Book2:My Dream PKYEK-Completed-Imp Note Pg142 (Page 99)

_Chits_ IF-Rockerz
_Chits_
_Chits_

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
awsome update... arjun is such a flirt...200 different girls that 2 on da first day...LOL n abhiya ...vo log to na jagah dekte hain na time ...LOL feeling bad 4 prince... hope he finds da truth soon...Smile...update soon...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

-Sonia- IF-Dazzler
-Sonia-
-Sonia-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Superb update..

OMG !! Abhiya har jaga shuru hojate hai..lol

arjun is sooo naughty..

Poor prince..i feel so bad for him...he's been deprived of love n a family..i hope , he comes towards the right path...

Thanx for d pm
continue sooon
tc

Edited by -Sonia- - 03 January 2012 at 12:17pm

..Bournville..

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks dushu... arjuns too much
flirting wid his mom...

i hope prince comes back to T...
aur misha ki jokes abhi tak same hain

i can imagine them saying the dialogues... if this was on tv sab pagal ho jate

..Bournville..

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
abhiya just dn't get enuff of each otherROFL

..Bournville..

Miracle_leo IF-Dazzler
Miracle_leo
Miracle_leo

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
wow awesomeClap n mindblowingClap update dishu,loved it to the core.Just now read chap29,chap30 n chap31 all latest 3chap r too good.Wishing you a very happy new year n i loved this ff to the core.In chap29 loved it the way tumne entry ki arjun kiClap.wow so mishu is pregnant loved it.mishu is very brave n she knew arjun will safe her aww it soo cute.loved mishu n prince conversation so prince want to kill mishu but arjun safe her interesting.arjun asking question is just like her mom pia n in fighting same like abhay,arjun is combination of abhiya loved him.loved arjun n misha bonding it amazingDancing.loved arjun n prince fight,so when arjun come to know that boy who he is fighting was T son prince den he stop it there n didnt hurt prince back den went away with misha to home.prince was confused n couldnt attack back to arjun its mean prince still had humanity loved it.everyone is worried for mishu i loved family bonding,loved miska conversation n loved to see without knowing a truth haseena dadi support arjun.so arjun has talent of reading everyone mind including their past with just look at their eyes interestingDancing.so finally now everyone come to know the truth that prince is in london,abhiya in their room romancing cool,aww T is broken when she come to know that boy who is about to attack misha is prince,arjun say we still changed prince n prince was listening everyone talking.interesting 1st prince will find the truth of his birth n he is jealous of arjun becos of complete family.i hope bas jaldi prince come toward light.In chap30 so lovebird abhiya loved session disturbed by commotoin downstair so they came downstair to see what is happening,hahahahaROFLarjun call their parents lovebird,LOLmishu say that abhiya ghar ke bahar kuch aur kaam karte hain its too funny.loved to see that abhay say that prince hamara hai how sweet Dancing.loved mahesh,T,abhiya n arjun conversation the way u describe it is too good.so mahesh also want prince back to T life loved it,everyone decided to bring back prince in their life aww i loved it.loved it the way u describe prince whole feeling so still he is confused what is truth n what is lies,feeling soo bad for prince,jeh n metz is riddicolousAngry kitne jhooth bhole hain prince ko but now prince have to know the other side of story interestingDancing.loved abhay n arjun fight,so arjun is flirting with his mom piaLOL,arjun is too much.such a crazy familyROFL.so abhiya is bhaya bhabhi for arjunROFLROFL.arjun is same like abhay apne dad ko jawab dene ka mauqa nahi diyaROFL.pia n prince came face to face,pia punch prince.In chap31 loved pia n prince conversation,so now pia tell whole truth to prince n prince is still confused that who is right or who is wrong,aww feeling soo bad for prince.loved it the way u describe whole thing it amazingClap.wow loved arjun entry in mount college it  is same like abhay entry in mount collegeDancing it amazing.omg arjun is flirty apne baap se hi 2kadam aghe hain.abhiya kahin bhi shuru hojate hain na waqt dekhte hain or na jagahLOL,arjun teasing to abhay is soo cute but loved it jab arjun ne dekh liya abhiya ko romance karke.loved prince conversation with raichand but i hope ab jaldi prince samajh jaye that who is right n who is wrong,loved to see when arjun call prince a buddy i loved it.overall its awesomeClap update.

Edited by Miracle_leo - 04 January 2012 at 12:21pm

..Bournville..

alicia212 IF-Rockerz
alicia212
alicia212

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next part of the story

..Bournville..

bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
omg dishu hilarious update...arjun...totally apne dad ka beta hai...oh the way he acts...dishu iske liye jaldi koi darawni ladki dhundho jo ise tame kar le...lol :-D

Prince all confused now...waiting to see his next step..!

..Bournville..

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Hai Bhagwan Dishu ye Abhiya to non stop lag rahe hai. I wonder Arjun ka koi bhai behen kaise nahi hain.

The difference between Arjun & Prince was well written

..Bournville..

Go to top