Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Book2:My Dream PKYEK-Completed-Imp Note Pg142 (Page 18)

.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 38229

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
I forgot if I have commented on this update or not Stern Smile
Anyways, superbb Dishu... the supernatural track is going excellent... I so loved these stuff Clap Clap
The history stuff, Maithili using someone else's body to have the hybrid soo interesting.. So now time for Abhiya wedding...waiting for that Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

_Chits_ IF-Rockerz
_Chits_
_Chits_

Joined: 09 October 2011
Posts: 9688

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
wow!! abhiya's hybrid... m so happy...SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Joined: 22 February 2011
Posts: 28974

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

I forgot if I have commented on this update or not Stern Smile
Anyways, superbb Dishu... the supernatural track is going excellent... I so loved these stuff Clap Clap
The history stuff, Maithili using someone else's body to have the hybrid soo interesting.. So now time for Abhiya wedding...waiting for that Embarrassed 
same thing happened with me in ur FF too LOL 
thnx tanzie and thnx a lot for ur help dear.
yup abhiya wedding is coming up next Embarrassed
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 90880

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
wooo it was full of supense...who is that girl? i guess she is T as only she is after Jeh...right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Joined: 22 February 2011
Posts: 28974

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

wooo it was full of supense...who is that girl? i guess she is T as only she is after Jeh...right?
Yup Tongue
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Dishu i remember this story now from Halla Bol U were telling us about it. I won't reveal about Jethali's baby via T and Abhiya baby secret but i am happy i remembered what U said. I have a habit f forgetting.

By the way another fantasic update. I am not online like i used to be now XMAS is a time for families na so spend most of it with them. 

All in all superb plot line. JAITHALI R on fire with heir scheming. I am sure we will get the desired effect. I always knew you'd be a super FF writer. U just need a little incentive and passion which U have bucket loads. Enough of me gushing and more of me clapping ROFLClapClap

Otherwise you'll have a chapter all praising U and you'll get fed up of reading i can go on for hours when i get started.


Edited by matwamango - 23 December 2011 at 5:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Joined: 22 February 2011
Posts: 28974

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Dishu i remember this story now from Halla Bol U were telling us about it. I won't reveal about Jethali's baby via T and Abhiya baby secret but i am happy i remembered what U said. I have a habit f forgetting. 
By the way another fantasic update. I am not online like i used to be now XMAS is a time for families na so spend most of it with them. 
All in all superb plot line. JAITHALI R on fire with heir scheming. I am sure we will get the desired effect. I always knew you'd be a super FF writer. U just need a little incentive and passion which U have bucket loads. Enough of me gushing and more of me clapping ROFLClapClap
Otherwise you'll have a chapter all praising U and you'll get fed up of reading i can go on for hours when i get started. 
Thanks Ayeha. Had it not been for you, I wud have never gathered enough courage to start writing. It was you who encouraged to write me my first OS and look at the monster you unleashed ROFL . now i cant stop LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya6696matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

Originally posted by matwamango

Dishu i remember this story now from Halla Bol U were telling us about it. I won't reveal about Jethali's baby via T and Abhiya baby secret but i am happy i remembered what U said. I have a habit f forgetting. 
By the way another fantasic update. I am not online like i used to be now XMAS is a time for families na so spend most of it with them. 
All in all superb plot line. JAITHALI R on fire with heir scheming. I am sure we will get the desired effect. I always knew you'd be a super FF writer. U just need a little incentive and passion which U have bucket loads. Enough of me gushing and more of me clapping ROFLClapClap
Otherwise you'll have a chapter all praising U and you'll get fed up of reading i can go on for hours when i get started. 
Thanks Aysha. Had it not been for you, I wud have never gathered enough courage to start writing. It was you who encouraged to write me my first OS and look at the monster you unleashed ROFL . now i cant stop LOL
Nothing Can Change My Love  Well this MONSTER i've unleashed has made a lot of PKYEK fans and your FRIENDS happy to have ABHIYA still alive through your work. Your FF is a superhit. U should be proud of this accomplishment. I am just mad at U for taking this long to write an FFAngry No joking its better late than never is what i say. All in all U deserve a medal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Incomplete Lovestory will be Completed

Author: matwamango   Replies: 2   Views: 1170

matwamango 2 1170 23 May 2011 at 1:50pm by matwamango
the forever evil creature named sid (completed )

2

Author: koyal-kajal   Replies: 11   Views: 1696

koyal-kajal 11 1696 08 May 2011 at 12:42pm by koyal-kajal
AMetz- Let's dream a dream...

2 3

Author: Ameres   Replies: 23   Views: 2290

Ameres 23 2290 13 March 2011 at 1:54am by Ameres
Written Update 16th feb completed

2

Author: sushups   Replies: 11   Views: 2335

sushups 11 2335 19 February 2011 at 12:04am by _SnowFlake_
7th feb UPDATE completed

2 3

Author: sushups   Replies: 20   Views: 2797

sushups 20 2797 07 February 2011 at 2:18pm by Ms-Min-Ho

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index