Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Book2:My Dream PKYEK-Completed-Imp Note Pg142 (Page 136)

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Selinapiya

OMG.. I finally finished reading all the chapters...
Amazing..Mindblowing FF... The ending was awesome.. 
Chahat is Prince's soulmate..wow.. and I love Arjun's flirty nature..LOL i wonder if there will be any girl in this world left for Arjun at the end of this century to flirt with ..LOL
Raichand Family rocks!!!
wow.. great job Dishu..Clap  
Finally seli u finished LOL  even if there is no girl left at the end of this century, Arjun will start flirting with girls of next centuryROFL. as he is immortal Wink

Miracle_leo IF-Dazzler
Miracle_leo
Miracle_leo

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
wow awesomeClap n mindblowingClap update dishu,loved it to the core.wow outstandingClap Starending but i will missed this ff.loved to see that everybody accept prince as their family member n now prince will lived with them its amazingClap loved it.loved T,Mahesh n Prince conversation was too good n loved to see that mahesh also accept prince aww i loved that part.wow mishu had a baby girlDancing so now mishka became proudly parents.loved it the way arjun talked to his sister mishu baby n give her a name chaahat i loved chaahat nameDancing,loved arjun bonding with his sister baby chaahat.wow loved to see that prince got his happiness in his life,he loved chaahat when he first time saw his face so prince had imprinted on chaahat wow amazingDancing.prince got his soulmate n his family,kisiko koi problem bhi nahi hai ismain aww i loved it.loved to see prince smilingHug,loved arjun flirty nature n loved arjun conversation with his mom pia,arjun to baap se bhi do kadam aghe hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
loved how you put everyfing in detail
i

..Bournville..

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
yes indeed it was a great ending xxx

..Bournville..

..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miracle_leo

wow awesomeClap n mindblowingClap update dishu,loved it to the core.wow outstandingClap Starending but i will missed this ff.loved to see that everybody accept prince as their family member n now prince will lived with them its amazingClap loved it.loved T,Mahesh n Prince conversation was too good n loved to see that mahesh also accept prince aww i loved that part.wow mishu had a baby girlDancing so now mishka became proudly parents.loved it the way arjun talked to his sister mishu baby n give her a name chaahat i loved chaahat nameDancing,loved arjun bonding with his sister baby chaahat.wow loved to see that prince got his happiness in his life,he loved chaahat when he first time saw his face so prince had imprinted on chaahat wow amazingDancing.prince got his soulmate n his family,kisiko koi problem bhi nahi hai ismain aww i loved it.loved to see prince smilingHug,loved arjun flirty nature n loved arjun conversation with his mom pia,arjun to baap se bhi do kadam aghe hai.
Yes its unusual to see a man accepting a step son as his own. but i wanted to show this aspect of life too. ha ha i also love chahat nameWink and no kisiko koi prob nahin hai with Prince Chahat life as everyone wants Prince's happiness 
and yes Arjun is d biggest flirt of all timesLOL

Miracle_leo

..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Guys, I need a suggestion from all my FF readers. 
Some of you wanted me to continue this FF, but unfortunately I cannot do that. But I have an idea of a prequel for this FF. As in this FF started from the point when Abhay had bitten Pia. now I have a new idea about how Abhiya journey was till that point. How was Mishka relationship with them etc. 
So if you guys want I can start a prequel to it. Do give me your suggestions.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

swtgirl_tinaanukrati19minibsp2007sunu123hema_rawatpurple_shadozseabeautyarunsunita_gmChelseaForEverBhataktiAtma.-Sonia-Miracle_leoalicia212_Chits_Divya6696snitchseekerAbhiya_VisuAkshi0019---Priya---ilove99dreamyjenniceTrouble.

..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
so pls suggest away guys

Divya6696

alicia212 IF-Rockerz
alicia212
alicia212

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I'm looking forward to your new story