Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Book2:My Dream PKYEK-Completed-Imp Note Pg142 (Page 104)

.Rashmi. IF-Stunnerz
.Rashmi.
.Rashmi.

Joined: 16 February 2011
Posts: 32501

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Yipee prince ke dimag ki batti jali...now he will help raichands...aww t cried so sad...arjun is a so sweet...so now metz and jeh ka the end hai na*wink*

Edited by strawberryrashu - 04 January 2012 at 11:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

_Chits_ IF-Rockerz
_Chits_
_Chits_

Joined: 09 October 2011
Posts: 9688

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
amazing update...Clapso now prince knows everything bout him and t n i guess he will help da raichands in da fight...m happy 4 prince...Smilen nw i guess dere will be lots of action rite??? Ouch
will be waiting ...update soon...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

..Monica.. Goldie
..Monica..
..Monica..

Joined: 19 September 2011
Posts: 1392

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Lovely update Dishu
Jeh makes me angry everytime,he's so bad
Awww...mother-son ki reunion atlast ho gayi

BTW You cracked me up with this line
Prince: Trying to get some formal college education, since I could never really have a formal school education
 
continue soon and thanks for the PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Joined: 22 February 2011
Posts: 28974

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by strawberryrashu

Yipee prince ke dimag ki batti jali...now he will help raichands...aww t cried so sad...arjun is a so sweet...so now metz and jeh ka the end hai na*wink*
FF ka bhi The End hone wala hai LOL
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Joined: 22 February 2011
Posts: 28974

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abc123ca

amazing update...Clapso now prince knows everything bout him and t n i guess he will help da raichands in da fight...m happy 4 prince...Smilen nw i guess dere will be lots of action rite??? Ouch
will be waiting ...update soon...Smile
Yup now there will be lots of action

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Chits_

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Joined: 22 February 2011
Posts: 28974

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Monica..

Lovely update Dishu
Jeh makes me angry everytime,he's so bad
Awww...mother-son ki reunion atlast ho gayi
BTW You cracked me up with this line
Prince: Trying to get some formal college education, since I could never really have a formal school education
continue soon and thanks for the PM
U found that line funny. i was trying to depict Prince's bitterness with Jehthli after comparing his life with Arjun's
Vidya_luv_SaRun IF-Rockerz
Vidya_luv_SaRun
Vidya_luv_SaRun

Joined: 04 April 2010
Posts: 6507

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
luvly update Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Joined: 22 February 2011
Posts: 28974

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VidyaAishSingh

luvly update Smile
Thnx dear Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Incomplete Lovestory will be Completed

Author: matwamango   Replies: 2   Views: 1170

matwamango 2 1170 23 May 2011 at 1:50pm by matwamango
the forever evil creature named sid (completed )

2

Author: koyal-kajal   Replies: 11   Views: 1697

koyal-kajal 11 1697 08 May 2011 at 12:42pm by koyal-kajal
AMetz- Let's dream a dream...

2 3

Author: Ameres   Replies: 23   Views: 2290

Ameres 23 2290 13 March 2011 at 1:54am by Ameres
Written Update 16th feb completed

2

Author: sushups   Replies: 11   Views: 2340

sushups 11 2340 19 February 2011 at 12:04am by _SnowFlake_
7th feb UPDATE completed

2 3

Author: sushups   Replies: 20   Views: 2797

sushups 20 2797 07 February 2011 at 2:18pm by Ms-Min-Ho

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index