Book2:My Dream PKYEK-Completed-Imp Note Pg142 - Page 92

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update dishu .
 yupi ... sab se lovely part pia and maithli fight thi . 
prince rescue t and killed jey  was awesome .
all evil finished now . 
well done dishu .
Dishu...awesum...finally Jeh-Metz ki watt lag gayi...😆...Aah soo happy...😆...N Prince...wow...he has changed...This ff will be over na...bt pls do anthr one 4 us n 4 our lovely forum...
wow dishu awesome👏 n mindblowing👏 update,loved it to the core.just now read chap32 n chap33.In chap32 jeh is riddiculous the way he talk to prince it rude attitude,jethli is using prince to kills raichand but thanks god prince ko sab samajh main aa gaya that who is wrong n who is right.so jethli is coming to london cool interesting.loved prince n kabir talking,the way prince say that your wife is brave then u but why she marry with a jerk like u😆,loved to see that prince say sorry to misha n the way mishu talk to prince it too good,i must say mishu is brave girl.loved arjun n prince conversation.loved to see that arjun is helping prince to showing his birth truth.loved it the way T n prince meet.aww prince is shattered n broken to see the bitter truth of his life but loved to see that T n arjun is consoling him.Finally prince come to know that mother-son bond is the strongest bond in the world n jethli is wrong but T is his mother.In chap33 loved the fight between good ppl n bad ppl.metz fight with chand while jeh fight with mahesh interesting.arjun n T got SOS call of chand so they ask prince to help them in fight but prince is broken n say that his life is curse,i cant see him like this😭,but love to see that T say to him that dont blame yourself son just fight to them who r responsible for this whole thing.loved pia n metz fight soo muchmetz is shocked😲 to see pia alive n more powerful too.wow kya right time pe entry mari hai arjun ne to safe his mom pia but again metz is shocked😲 to see arjun too n come to know abt immortal vampire n immortal slayer child who is strongest in the world,loved to see metz death with arjun hand.jeh is also shocked to see T as vampire.same like arjun prince ne bhi right time pe entry maar ke safe his mom T from jeh.loved it the way prince kills jeh but jeh is shocked😲 to see prince changed attitude n loved to see that jethli is dead,wow loved it n the way u describe T n jeh conversation it is too good n their fight r amazing.Edited by Miracle_leo - 12 years ago
so nive update loved the part when arjun came to save piya loved the fight happy to see jehili died wow
awww my Abhiyaaa wowww
m in my dreams lozzz
i want to cry after reading this...m really missing my jaaannn
thnxx for the pm ..n update soon

Happy New Year ..:)))
Action packd updte. So ve u ended it or do u plan 2 gve an endng updte.whtevr u do plz do write a new ff,ss or os sun...
Yeyeyeyy 🥳 

I so adly wntd to c Piya n Maithili fight 

Everything ws very well describd Dishu 😛
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

EDITED
Super awesomee Dishu... fight was too good 👏 👏 👏 so finally Maithili and Jeh is dead. I always wanted Metz vs Piya fight...loved it. and I knew offcourse that Prince would kill Jeh 😆
Now how many updates left? its finishing soo quickly  
I also always wanted a Maithili Pia fight. and yes of course you knew that Prince would kill Jeh 😆
Now I think only 1 update is left.
Originally posted by matwamango

Dishu loved the update babes. Sorry i couldn't reply back to all of ur updates been super busy at work then my own shows, and writing my own FF's and on top chatting away on AT'S i have only managed to catch a moment to reply back.
I loved Arjun this is one of my favourite names after the famous ARCHER. And he is a born flirt just the way i like them🤣 Abhay se bi zyaada natkat hai.
ABHIYA were as i'd expected a very HORNY COUPLE AT IT EVERYWHERE.
Loved Princes role in this FF and Misha is grand.
This FF is my favourite on this forum. Its explosive and to the point. U involved everycharacter here.
BRAVO Dishu i comment U on ur brilliance👏
Maithali and Je🤣 they make me laugh at how stupid they are and taking Prince for granted i for one am glad they died but i was hoping for a darker ending. U know how i like violence so Maithali being the strongest should have died a more chilling death. NO MERCY
I loved this FF a lot and i saw ur HEART was poured into it. 
Yup I made Arjun the biggest flirt. 😆 and 10 steps ahead of Abhay. He actually flirts with his heart unlike Abhay who flirted with his mind just to keep Pia away 😆
and yes, since we never got hot Abhiya moments in the show, I made them a completely despo couple in my FF 🤣 
I actually like Misha a lot and so gave her a more sensible role rather than just a filler role in the show.
Thanks for liking this FF so much and yes I kept it to the point, as I myself would have lost interest had I introduced unnecessary characters and tracks. 😆
I wanted Maithili to die of shock 😆 and thats what I did. Finding Pia as strong as herself and actually seeing her supposedly impossible nemesis was the biggest shock to her system 😆 
Yes dear, if I had my way, then this is what PKYEK would have been like.