Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Book2:My Dream PKYEK-Completed-Imp Note Pg142 - Page 78

Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow awesome👏 n mindblowing👏 update dishu,loved it to the core.Just now read chap29,chap30 n chap31 all latest 3chap r too good.Wishing you a very happy new year n i loved this ff to the core.In chap29 loved it the way tumne entry ki arjun ki👏.wow so mishu is pregnant loved it.mishu is very brave n she knew arjun will safe her aww it soo cute.loved mishu n prince conversation so prince want to kill mishu but arjun safe her interesting.arjun asking question is just like her mom pia n in fighting same like abhay,arjun is combination of abhiya loved him.loved arjun n misha bonding it amazing.loved arjun n prince fight,so when arjun come to know that boy who he is fighting was T son prince den he stop it there n didnt hurt prince back den went away with misha to home.prince was confused n couldnt attack back to arjun its mean prince still had humanity loved it.everyone is worried for mishu i loved family bonding,loved miska conversation n loved to see without knowing a truth haseena dadi support arjun.so arjun has talent of reading everyone mind including their past with just look at their eyes interesting.so finally now everyone come to know the truth that prince is in london,abhiya in their room romancing cool,aww T is broken when she come to know that boy who is about to attack misha is prince,arjun say we still changed prince n prince was listening everyone talking.interesting 1st prince will find the truth of his birth n he is jealous of arjun becos of complete family.i hope bas jaldi prince come toward light.In chap30 so lovebird abhiya loved session disturbed by commotoin downstair so they came downstair to see what is happening,hahahaha🤣arjun call their parents lovebird,😆mishu say that abhiya ghar ke bahar kuch aur kaam karte hain its too funny.loved to see that abhay say that prince hamara hai how sweet .loved mahesh,T,abhiya n arjun conversation the way u describe it is too good.so mahesh also want prince back to T life loved it,everyone decided to bring back prince in their life aww i loved it.loved it the way u describe prince whole feeling so still he is confused what is truth n what is lies,feeling soo bad for prince,jeh n metz is riddicolous😡 kitne jhooth bhole hain prince ko but now prince have to know the other side of story interesting.loved abhay n arjun fight,so arjun is flirting with his mom pia😆,arjun is too much.such a crazy family🤣.so abhiya is bhaya bhabhi for arjun🤣🤣.arjun is same like abhay apne dad ko jawab dene ka mauqa nahi diya🤣.pia n prince came face to face,pia punch prince.In chap31 loved pia n prince conversation,so now pia tell whole truth to prince n prince is still confused that who is right or who is wrong,aww feeling soo bad for prince.loved it the way u describe whole thing it amazing👏.wow loved arjun entry in mount college it  is same like abhay entry in mount college it amazing.omg arjun is flirty apne baap se hi 2kadam aghe hain.abhiya kahin bhi shuru hojate hain na waqt dekhte hain or na jagah😆,arjun teasing to abhay is soo cute but loved it jab arjun ne dekh liya abhiya ko romance karke.loved prince conversation with raichand but i hope ab jaldi prince samajh jaye that who is right n who is wrong,loved to see when arjun call prince a buddy i loved it.overall its awesome👏 update.Edited by Miracle_leo - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next part of the story
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg dishu hilarious update...arjun...totally apne dad ka beta hai...oh the way he acts...dishu iske liye jaldi koi darawni ladki dhundho jo ise tame kar le...lol :-D

Prince all confused now...waiting to see his next step..!
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hai Bhagwan Dishu ye Abhiya to non stop lag rahe hai. I wonder Arjun ka koi bhai behen kaise nahi hain.

The difference between Arjun & Prince was well written

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am sure prince will come around soon once he gets to know which side is wrong. Abhiya are too much😳 but their son is no less. Arjun is so naughty.
continue soon, dishu!!!
minibsp2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome..hope prince will soon in the right side and abhiya OMG kahin bhi suru ho jate hein
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
superb lovely update dishu.
pia and prince convo .. cool 
arjun was so naughty . 
abhiya ka khuch nahi ho sakta .
waiting for next .
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
gr8 updatde
the way arjun was flirting lol
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh nice update dishu. finally prince ko difrence samj mai aa raha hai... bahot jald wo samj jayega ki jeh aur maithly ne uski jindagi kharab karke rakhi hai... jo pyar use nahi mila wo shayad ab mil jaye... arjun is big flirt , ye to abhay se bhi aage nikla... abhay filrt nahi tha ye to wo bhi hai... upar se apne hi parents ki taag kichta rehta hai. ek mouka haat se nahi jane deta... awesome update dishu
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update Dishu..!👏
Really Crazy people..! must say..!😆
ye Abhiya bhi na... kahi bhi shuru ho jaate hai..!😆
Agreed.. they cant have enough of eachother..!!
manana padega.. baap ser hai par beta to savva ser nikla...!!😆 kya flirting chalu ki hai aate hi..!!😆
Hope Prince realizes the truth of the evil Jethali..!
😛