Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Book2:My Dream PKYEK-Completed-Imp Note Pg142 - Page 76

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bellaaa

really gud update abhiya r too much everywhere started their love abhiya and their child r too much arjun flirt too much even piya give him thumbs up hahhaha lovely 

Yes Abhiya and Arjun are too much. Actually whole family is crazy πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rmuk

Nice update dishu. Loved the contrast between prince and Arjun. Abhiya scene was also nice. Pls update fast and I must say that u are a superb writer.

This contrast is what will open the path for Prince.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Arjun's character is more dheela thn Abhay's  πŸ˜† I hope Prince changes after knowing everything... n a abhiya...hai..never get enough of each other...thats why i love them soo much...superb update Dishu...<3
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pavi.Dravid119

Arjun hs got hs charm n hotness frm hs Dad πŸ˜‰

N one Prince goes bck to T, he'll get all the love frm her n the Raichands, m sure !! Afterall, Raichands toh pyaar nichaawar karne mein best hain 🀣
I knw U forgot Arjun seeing the whole ahem ahem with hs powerstht's y i made u remember Dishu πŸ˜†
Lol yea m too much πŸ˜† Ths ws the first thng tht came in my mind whn i read about Arjun's power β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€ͺ   

Prince will get what he deserves.
My goodness Pavi, really Arjun's talent made you think of this as the first thing πŸ€£
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neytiri

Wndrful updte.poor prince,hpe he undrstnds d truth n cmes bck 2 hs real family...abhiya r realy 2 much...colge mein bhi shuru ho gaye...!

Lets see what's in store for PrinceπŸ˜›
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Arjun's character is more dheela thn Abhay's  πŸ˜† I hope Prince changes after knowing everything... n a abhiya...hai..never get enough of each other...thats why i love them soo much...superb update Dishu...<3

of course beta baap se 4 kadam aage hi hoga na πŸ˜† 
and for Prince, you already know what i have plannedπŸ˜‰
and yes, Abhiya can never have enough of each other and we can't have enough of them
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

Prince will get what he deserves.
My goodness Pavi, really Arjun's talent made you think of this as the first thing πŸ€£

I guess tht's y m clld Ms.Besharam here sometimes :P

N i cnt stop thinking of Abhiya ahem ahem, evn whn they have a grown up son nw πŸ€£ 

Bt they din stop, thn y should i ?!?! πŸ€£

N they spent every night making love πŸ˜²  πŸ€£ Lol's hw many beads did they break ?? Dishu u din tll us πŸ˜‰
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pavi.Dravid119

I guess tht's y m clld Ms.Besharam here sometimes :P

N i cnt stop thinking of Abhiya ahem ahem, evn whn they have a grown up son nw πŸ€£ 
Bt they din stop, thn y should i ?!?! πŸ€£
N they spent every night making love πŸ˜²  πŸ€£ Lol's hw many beads did they break ?? Dishu u din tll us πŸ˜‰  

Arre how can Abhiya stop when Chandeena never stoppedπŸ˜‰  and Arjun may be an 18 yr old, but he was born just 3 yrs back na. 
and no now Haseena only orders heavy iron beds for them, so they have not broken any beds πŸ˜†
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Comment updated on pg-99
plzz...check..!!!
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
dishu..dishu..what an update..prince is bit of complex to me..lets c hw his character shapes up! Bt arjun is one brat! I loved abhiya-arjun part! He is too gud! Lol he n his flirting just like his dad!