1. Mahesh

2. Prince

and finally 3. Arjun ๐Ÿ˜

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

amazing dishu!!!!!

so finally prince reached london... n arjun recognised prince with a mere look... 
i loved arjun.. came 2 rescue misha in 1 mere call.. cool yr...
now prince will sort out hir life histry first... cool waiting 4 his next move... n he is jelous of arjun because of his complete family.. i hope he 2 move towards light... instead of darkness...
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm...
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome๐Ÿ‘ n mindblowing๐Ÿ‘ update dishu,loved it to the core.so jeh n metz went to malaysia,loved raichand family preparing for baby arrival aww its adorable๐Ÿ˜‰,mishu n his ideas ๐Ÿ˜†.wow baby born  n abhiya became proudly parents loved it.very bad yar u didnt tell that it is baby girl or baby boy bas baby born n you end this update๐Ÿ˜ญ,i want to see more abt abhiya baby plz show flashback too.
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Arjun looks the best of the other 3 ๐Ÿ˜†

Dishu awesome update ๐Ÿ˜› ..N please do give us some flashbacks of those 3 yrs ๐Ÿ˜‰

N Awhhh Prince felt jealous of Arjun !! N evn felt something fr T, n vice versa ... !! Nice ๐Ÿ˜› 
Nothing cn  beat a mom-child bond ๐Ÿ˜Š

N yea Alina, The Raichands, Mishka r living happily !! It's bcas of the understanding they all hv ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Edited by Pavi.Dravid119 - 12 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aah...so finally Abhiya baby arrived...N the family is really paagal...๐Ÿ˜†..N its a boy...wow...N Prince n Arjun(name is cool) r Hawt...Bt Abhay ke saamne to sab bacche hai...Uff Abhay ufff...Edited by zoozoo123 - 12 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow so abhiya had a son called arjun...i like him! waise his entry was totally abhay-style - saving someone :D though of course his questions reminded me of his mom...

by reading this update,i can see that prince isn't totally evil...that means there is still hope!

thank you dishu,for updating this one jaldi..hugs to you for that :-)
happy new year,sweetiepie!
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Miracle_leo

awesome๐Ÿ‘ n mindblowing๐Ÿ‘ update dishu,loved it to the core.so jeh n metz went to malaysia,loved raichand family preparing for baby arrival aww its adorable๐Ÿ˜‰,mishu n his ideas ๐Ÿ˜†.wow baby born  n abhiya became proudly parents loved it.very bad yar u didnt tell that it is baby girl or baby boy bas baby born n you end this update๐Ÿ˜ญ,i want to see more abt abhiya baby plz show flashback too.

thnx, yup every1 went mad preparing. and hey i disclosed in this update. read it too.
and ya i do have some flashbacks planned.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pavi.Dravid119

Wow Arjun looks the best of the other 3 ๐Ÿ˜†

Dishu awesome update ๐Ÿ˜› ..N please do give us some flashbacks of those 3 yrs ๐Ÿ˜‰
N Awhhh Prince felt jealous of Arjun !! N evn felt something fr T, n vice versa ... !! Nice ๐Ÿ˜› 
Nothing cn  beat a mom-child bond ๐Ÿ˜Š
N yea Alina, The Raichands, Mishka r living happily !! It's bcas of the understanding they all hv ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Yup I know, Arjun looks best ๐Ÿ˜
ya I'll give some flash backs soon. 
Yup Mother-child bond is the most special bond in the universe.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoozoo123

Aah...so finally Abhiya baby arrived...N the family is really paagal...๐Ÿ˜†..N its a boy...wow...N Prince n Arjun(name is cool) r Hawt...Bt Abhay ke saamne to sab bacche hai...Uff Abhay ufff...

hmm... I like Arjun more ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hpoirotac

wow so abhiya had a son called arjun...i like him! waise his entry was totally abhay-style - saving someone :D though of course his questions reminded me of his mom...
by reading this update,i can see that prince isn't totally evil...that means there is still hope!
thank you dishu,for updating this one jaldi..hugs to you for that :-)
happy new year,sweetiepie!

Yup Arjun's entry had to be a mix of Abhay and Pia ๐Ÿ˜†
And Prince, well like I said in earlier updates, its only his bond with T which can be a hope for him
and u r welcome dear and Happy New Year