Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
AWW!! The last pt wz lk sooo cute!! Can we hv a pic of Mahesh??
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AWW!! The last pt wz lk sooo cute!! Can we hv a pic of Mahesh?? I wana noe which actor u hv selected for his role
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Awesome Dishu. Glad u gave T someone to go on to. Last part was cute

After having gone thru so much, everyone deserves some salvation or happiness, so thought of giving someone to T who can understand her

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pkyekrox

AWW!! The last pt wz lk sooo cute!! Can we hv a pic of Mahesh?? I wana noe which actor u hv selected for his role

actually I dont have neone in mind. I just picked the name from the show itself. 😆
..Monica.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update Dishu
Mahesh is so good and T sudhar gayi (Thank goodness!!!)
Aww Abhiya were so cute as always
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
finally t escaped...gr8.mahesh t part was got.she got someone
abhiya part was cute.
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
poor kabir apne honeymoon pe hi Misha se daant kha raha tha lol
its good that T has found someone
continue soon
thanks for the PM
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
superb update dishu 
i loved it .
finally t escaped and meet abhay  was awesome
abhiya know whole story about jey s plan . now t is vampire .
abhiya was to cute . 
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey dishu that was a very interesting update
good to know that finally the vampire council know the secret of abhiya baby and are ready to protect him
and happy for t as well
eager to know what will happen in london now
thanks for the pm and do update soon

Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow awesome👏 n mindblowing👏 update dishu,loved it to the core.just now read chap26 n chap27 both chap r too good.In chap26 finally mishka get married,arnab irritate it but loved to see abhay support for pia loved abhiya n arnab dobriyal conversation.wow pia is pregnantloved it soo much.loved it the way u describe it whole things so now mr dobriyal know whole truth that pia is slayer n raichand r vampires.how dare arnab😡 say that abhiya baby is a monster but loved to see when pia tell mr dobriyal that dont u dare say any thing abt my baby i loved that part its amazing n finally mr dobriyal come to know that misha know the truth too.i am soo much happy that pia is pregnant jis waqt ka intazar tha woh aa hi gaya🥳 so now soon abhiya will have baby.so finally T escaped n mishka will find her loved it.In chap27 loved T n misha conversation,now mishka will safe T interesting.bechara kabir misha usse dant rahi hai aww i loved mishka jodi.loved to see how much abhay care for pia,cool superior is also involved for abhiya baby safety n loved to see that everybody loved abhiya baby.so misha call pia n tell her whole things abt T,jeh n metz so now mahesh wid alina for rescue to T.loved it the way u describe whole suitation its amazing n finally T rescue n came to senses,aww kabir is scared n shocked but misha handle it n tell everything to kabir.so mahesh is for T loved it n now everyone come to know the whole truth.wow so now mishka is also with abhiya loved it.loved abhiya moment alone wid their new happiness coming in life their baby who is inside pia aww loved it🥳,overall both chap r outstanding loved it. Edited by Miracle_leo - 12 years ago