Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: hpoirotac

yay yay i'm first!πŸ₯³
ok dishu...lovely update...and you know what the minute i read about mahesh giving T his blood i knew ki inki story kickstart ho gayiπŸ˜‰good, very good...T bhi achi ho gayiπŸ˜ƒ,etz and jeh are in for a shock now...hahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
continue soon pleaseπŸ‘ 

see I didnt kill T and instead gave her someone to take care of her. πŸ˜›
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

see I didnt kill T and instead gave her someone to take care of her. πŸ˜›

thank you thank youπŸ˜ƒ
vikramdey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great so T has found a new and good partner for her.Plz cont soon ur story is getting interesting day by day. Good that K has more sense than that nosy dobrial. Thanks for the PM
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great update Dishu...I missed the last 3 updates so had to catch up with all together. you portrayed the emotions of T really well and it was brilliant how she fooled Jeh and Maithili and ran away from that place. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Glad now T found someone for her and waiting to see wat jeh and maithili would do next. btw, dont end the ff soon. the story has lot of potentials so please continue πŸ˜³
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiora

nice..haha bet kabir got a real shock..the last part was very sweet..

Of course he did, who wudnt seeing a vampire in daytime feeding his blood to a human than flying their plane as a pilot πŸ€£
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

lovely update dishu..T escaped and met abhiya..so nw she is a vampy..and found mahesh..lol ab nakhre nahi dikha sakti! And abhiya were cute..jab mauka milta hai seedha chauka marte hai!

yup abhiya ko au kuch kaam dhaam nahin hai πŸ˜†
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikramdey

Great so T has found a new and good partner for her.Plz cont soon ur story is getting interesting day by day. Good that K has more sense than that nosy dobrial. Thanks for the PM

Actually I think its not just Arnab, but most of the older generation in real life too is like that only. They have too highly idealistic approach to life.🀒
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so nice update abhiya r so cute
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Great update Dishu...I missed the last 3 updates so had to catch up with all together. you portrayed the emotions of T really well and it was brilliant how she fooled Jeh and Maithili and ran away from that place. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Glad now T found someone for her and waiting to see wat jeh and maithili would do next. btw, dont end the ff soon. the story has lot of potentials so please continue πŸ˜³ 

Let's see. I am not sure how to develop the track further after what I have planned happens, but that will still take around 5 updates I guess
anukrati19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME UPDATE DISHU T BHI ABHIYA KI PARTY MAIN. BECHARA KABIR ITNE VAMPY DEKH KAR KYA HALAT HUI HOGI.TOO GOOD YAAR WAITING FOR ABHIYA BABY AND NEXT UPDATE THANX 4 PM CONTINUE SOON