Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by minibsp2007

Nice update so T will be rescued by miska
Yup!😊
Originally posted by abhiya7fan

awesome update...
so finally pia is pregnant...
kya jawaab diya pia ne arnab dobriyal ko...super awesome...
lovely update...
finaaly T also escaped ...hope misha and kabir and T go away fast...
They will with a little help
Yipee pia pregnant...kya javab diya arnab ko pia ne...maza aa gaya...and t also escaped...wow yaar tumhari ff ke t ke pass kya dimag hai...lovely update
Originally posted by hpoirotac

great...loved the part where abhiya shut arnab's fat mouth-especially the part where piya said she was the most powerful slayer- heehaw
so T escaped by attacking Metz- clap clap to you for that-though maithili will probably swear vengeance to her now. But her collapsing in front of MishKa's car was ironic- i mean she spent a lot of time abusing them and now...
i loved this update-just fab.
P.S. i love myself for challenging you yesterday, because i made you make me laugh- does that make sense? If not,i'll spell it out directly- you were brilliant!
Yup I was thinking of making Pia laugh also at him evilly, then thought maybe that will be too OTT 🤣
Maithili would bide her time for now. and ya T's life's come to a full circle now.
and ya it does make sense😆
Originally posted by Pari-Gupta

awesome update
loved it
wow finally Piya is pregnant
I hope itna sunane ke baad Arnab abhiya ko aaraam se jeene de how could he say about the baby like this? he is so mean
will there be any romantic angle between abhiya hybrid and Jaithili hybrid?
finally T has escaped I hope she reaches to Abhay soon
continue soon
thanks for the PM
Arnab is about to see and witness more shocks soon when Mishka will return with T,
And romantic angle between Abhiya Hybrid and Jehthli-T tribrid- well wait & watch, but I dont think it will be possible😛
Originally posted by abhiyan_soni

superb update  dishu .
everyone know that pia is pregnant. arnab  nahi sudar sakta kabhi . finally t escape . . waiting for next part .
nope Arnab kabhi nahin sudhar sakta. 😆
Originally posted by strawberryrashu

Yipee pia pregnant...kya javab diya arnab ko pia ne...maza aa gaya...and t also escaped...wow yaar tumhari ff ke t ke pass kya dimag hai...lovely update
mere FF mein Arnab ko chodke sabke paas dimag hai 😆 serials mein har character ko kuch jyada hi bewakoof dikhate hain 😆
AWESOME UPDATE DISHU PIA IS PREGNANT AND I REALLY HATE THIS ARNAB.CONTINUE SOON AN THANKS 4 PM
hey dishu 🤗😊lovely update yaar 👏 so Mishka had found T n i guess they will now take her back to DD with them n Pia is preggy superb 🥳 best part of d update was Pia bajaoing Arnab 😃is he mad or what he wanted to abort Pias baby 😡 how could he use those words for pias baby n raichands 😡 n how can he forget that he is d same abhay n same raichands who has been with pia throughout her ups n downs not to mention that Danish incident when he himself pias so called father questioned her character 😡then only Abhay was there with her ok my essay is finished 😆update soon😊
Originally posted by pkyekfanclub

hey dishu 🤗😊lovely update yaar 👏 so Mishka had found T n i guess they will now take her back to DD with them n Pia is preggy superb 🥳 best part of d update was Pia bajaoing Arnab 😃is he mad or what he wanted to abort Pias baby 😡 how could he use those words for pias baby n raichands 😡 n how can he forget that he is d same abhay n same raichands who has been with pia throughout her ups n downs not to mention that Danish incident when he himself pias so called father questioned her character 😡then only Abhay was there with her ok my essay is finished 😆update soon😊
Yup Mishka will help T. and ya Arnab has always been and will always be mad. wait till he see an ultimate horror right in front of his eyes. 😆