Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Book2:My Dream PKYEK-Completed-Imp Note Pg142 - Page 28

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sohiniluvsabhay

Awesome update dear piya's dress was beautiful i cn imagine sukku in dat dress she'll looks like an angle nd thank god dat arnav came to know bout piya's truth after abhiya's marriage varna pta nhi kya krta..nw eagerly waiting fr their honeymoon nd m vry sry 4 late rply thanks fr the pm tc:-)

thanks dear. yup suku wud hv looked lovely in that gown.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolflora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
plz add me in your pm list and cont soon
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pls update I am eagerly waiting for ur update. It's the best ff on abhay and piya I habe gone through and yes ur a very nice and talented writer.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats on Book2, Dishu!🤗
Chandeena broke the whole cottage🤣.🤣 I love that part the most🤣
I remember in Twilight, I think Jasper said that that even though the newborn vampires are stronger physically but the older ones can often beat them with their experience so I guess that explains the need for Pia to get training. Aww! It was so cute that Abhay didn't like her getting hurt but i'm sure he understands that this will benefit in the long run as he won't have to worry about her safety all the time. Rather, he will have to worry about HIS safety🤣.🤣 And of course, I'm being really mean but I love it when Pia gets injured...you know why😈
I feel so bad for T She's been dragged into all this for no fault of hers. I hate it when a perfectly normal, happy life turns upside down. Kill Jeh and Maithili, please?😡
I love the kind of wedding you gave AbhIya. Best of both worlds with blessings of all the Gods😍
So Arnab knows the truth now as well! Lol! Even in your FF he can't leave the vampires alone can he?
Waiting for their honeymoon😍
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Congrats on Book2, Dishu!🤗

Chandeena broke the whole cottage🤣.🤣 I love that part the most🤣
I remember in Twilight, I think Jasper said that that even though the newborn vampires are stronger physically but the older ones can often beat them with their experience so I guess that explains the need for Pia to get training. Aww! It was so cute that Abhay didn't like her getting hurt but i'm sure he understands that this will benefit in the long run as he won't have to worry about her safety all the time. Rather, he will have to worry about HIS safety🤣.🤣 And of course, I'm being really mean but I love it when Pia gets injured...you know why😈
I feel so bad for T She's been dragged into all this for no fault of hers. I hate it when a perfectly normal, happy life turns upside down. Kill Jeh and Maithili, please?😡
I love the kind of wedding you gave AbhIya. Best of both worlds with blessings of all the Gods😍
So Arnab knows the truth now as well! Lol! Even in your FF he can't leave the vampires alone can he?
Waiting for their honeymoon😍 

Pia needs training because she is a slayer and totally untrained and inexperienced in fighting. Yes I know y u like Pia getting inured 😉 
Maithili and Jeh will be killed at the end of FF only.
Well, some people can never change and Arnab is one of them 😆
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rmuk

Pls update I am eagerly waiting for ur update. It's the best ff on abhay and piya I habe gone through and yes ur a very nice and talented writer.

Thank u so much and sorry for the delay. will update by tonight. 😊
SaraTasneem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waitin for next update!!!!!!!
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i want update.update.update😆
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail