Users

Frequent Posters

Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank You for another Beautiful update..!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nice depiction of T's feelings..!
Wow..!! Abhiya Wedding..!!
Extremely excited for Abhiya ki double Shaadi..!!
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

finally someone looked into T's situation. thnx shreya. i was wondering if i didnt do justice to that part. I tried to describe that horror, while still not going for gory details, so it did not brought out the desired effect I guess, but at least you grasped how terrible the situation must have been for T. 
Metz... ha ha ๐Ÿ˜†

i think you described it very well๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by hpoirotac - 12 years ago
anukrati19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
   AWESOME UPDATE DISHU. BECHARI MAITHLI HUMARE ABHAY KI TAPASYA BHANGH NAHI KAR PAYI.BECHARI T.REALLY EXCITED FOR ABHIYA WEDDING. EXCITED FOR NEXT UPDATE. UPDATE SOON THANX 4 PM.Edited by anukrati - 12 years ago
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey dishu a big hug for u ๐Ÿค— what an update dear poor T felt really bad for her n her condition is terrible yaar she can see what jeh is doing with her c can hear it in her sense of mind but cant do anything 2 stop it though c wants 2 + doing thinngs c didnt want 2 do must b scary n enough to drive her insane n abhiyas wedding is on its way yayyy ๐Ÿฅณn want 2 c metz reaction when c will come 2 know that her sats savitra abhay kitna besharam ho chuka hai ๐Ÿคฃ that will b something must watch ๐Ÿ˜† update soon n take care ๐Ÿ˜Š
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update dishu,u describe soo well T condition n metz feeling but feeling bad for T so soon now hybrid will born.loved chaandeena conversation abt abhiya,wow now abhiya marriage will happen,i am waiting for it.haseena is so sweet marriage hogi pia ke pasand ki,christian n indian wedding both par plz sindoor mangulsuter pehna ok.
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely!! U too made AbhIya hv the eng and ind wedding lk me!! And THANK GOD to noe tht Abhayendre "Abhay" Raichand had his first time wid Pia!! ;)
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

That was really good how you described T's feeling Dishu... I felt soo bad for her 

I mean how terrible it is when someone is doing everything in sane mind but widout will knowing she dont want to but still doing it... 
lets see how she will react about the baby... and waiting for abhiya wedding now.. combo theme idea is really good ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Thnx Tanzie. The baby will be a shock to her, but she will hardly be remaining in her senses for long during that period.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pavi.Dravid119

u do knw hw to write it ๐Ÿ˜‰ nahi aata toh bhi seekh lo ๐Ÿ˜†

I wish T's child whn old enough gets to knw about his mom [ T nt Maithili's probs ] n takes a biggg badla with Jeh ๐Ÿ˜ก Jeh's pathetic !! He should've intimated whn T wsn possessd .. I mean awhh ๐Ÿ˜•

I am going to keep that option for now. The child will definitely come to know truth later, but the reaction I hv kept open for now. and Jeh had to do it in T's possessed state only as only then will the baby be the vampire-werewolf hybrid
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rmuk

I love to read ur story very much. I want a update soon. Although pkyek has ended but by reading
these story i feel that pkyek has not ended and will come back. You are a very good writer. Pls continue.

will surely update by tonight. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkyekfanclub

hey dishu a big hug for u ๐Ÿค— what an update dear poor T felt really bad for her n her condition is terrible yaar she can see what jeh is doing with her c can hear it in her sense of mind but cant do anything 2 stop it though c wants 2 + doing thinngs c didnt want 2 do must b scary n enough to drive her insane n abhiyas wedding is on its way yayyy ๐Ÿฅณn want 2 c metz reaction when c will come 2 know that her sats savitra abhay kitna besharam ho chuka hai ๐Ÿคฃ that will b something must watch ๐Ÿ˜† update soon n take care ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes, what is happening with  is really bad and she's going to have even tougher times ahead. 
ha ha 200 saal ki wait ne aur Pia ne akhir abhay ko besharam bana hi diya