Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

no they dont have yet. their hybrid will come only after jehthli hybrid

are u going to make hybrids fall in love??😉
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: seabeauty

are u going to make hybrids fall in love??😉

lets see. I haven't decided on that as yet. i have kept both options open for now 😛
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I forgot if I have commented on this update or not 😳
Anyways, superbb Dishu... the supernatural track is going excellent... I so loved these stuff 👏 👏
The history stuff, Maithili using someone else's body to have the hybrid soo interesting.. So now time for Abhiya wedding...waiting for that 😳
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow!! abhiya's hybrid... m so happy...😊😊
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

I forgot if I have commented on this update or not 😳

Anyways, superbb Dishu... the supernatural track is going excellent... I so loved these stuff 👏 👏
The history stuff, Maithili using someone else's body to have the hybrid soo interesting.. So now time for Abhiya wedding...waiting for that 😳 

same thing happened with me in ur FF too 😆 
thnx tanzie and thnx a lot for ur help dear.
yup abhiya wedding is coming up next 😳
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
wooo it was full of supense...who is that girl? i guess she is T as only she is after Jeh...right?
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

wooo it was full of supense...who is that girl? i guess she is T as only she is after Jeh...right?

Yup 😛
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dishu i remember this story now from Halla Bol U were telling us about it. I won't reveal about Jethali's baby via T and Abhiya baby secret but i am happy i remembered what U said. I have a habit f forgetting.

By the way another fantasic update. I am not online like i used to be now XMAS is a time for families na so spend most of it with them. 

All in all superb plot line. JAITHALI R on fire with heir scheming. I am sure we will get the desired effect. I always knew you'd be a super FF writer. U just need a little incentive and passion which U have bucket loads. Enough of me gushing and more of me clapping 🤣👏👏

Otherwise you'll have a chapter all praising U and you'll get fed up of reading i can go on for hours when i get started.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

Dishu i remember this story now from Halla Bol U were telling us about it. I won't reveal about Jethali's baby via T and Abhiya baby secret but i am happy i remembered what U said. I have a habit f forgetting. 

By the way another fantasic update. I am not online like i used to be now XMAS is a time for families na so spend most of it with them. 
All in all superb plot line. JAITHALI R on fire with heir scheming. I am sure we will get the desired effect. I always knew you'd be a super FF writer. U just need a little incentive and passion which U have bucket loads. Enough of me gushing and more of me clapping 🤣👏👏
Otherwise you'll have a chapter all praising U and you'll get fed up of reading i can go on for hours when i get started. 

Thanks Ayeha. Had it not been for you, I wud have never gathered enough courage to start writing. It was you who encouraged to write me my first OS and look at the monster you unleashed 🤣 . now i cant stop 😆
Previous
1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 112
Next