FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vikramdey

wah Chote miya to chote miya Bare miya bhi subhan allha

I really like Chandeena romance☺️
Thanks for the PM 
Pl continue soon and add some chandeena romance
I really want to see the  bad girl avtar of Piya again and band bajaoing abhay☺️😆 

abhi wait. right now i hv to move the track a little towards darkness now
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

obviously akhir chandeena abhay ke maa baap hain. jyada exp hai 😉 😆

True..!😆
Waiting For some more to come..!😉
So.. Darkness coming..??
I'm Excited..!
😛
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
first congo on second thread n coming 2 update chandeena broke d entire cottage🤣 n abhay thinking its a tsunami attack 🤣 gosh it was 2 funny n abhiya got iron bed 🤣 good warna pata nahin kitne bed todte 😆 so pias training has started good
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkyekfanclub

first congo on second thread n coming 2 update chandeena broke d entire cottage🤣 n abhay thinking its a tsunami attack 🤣 gosh it was 2 funny n abhiya got iron bed 🤣 good warna pata nahin kitne bed todte 😆 so pias training has started good

thank u. 😆 actually ye filler update tha, as i m working on a dark update now
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
superb romantic update dishu
i love it .
chandeen romance was funny .
abhiya was hot . i m blushing .
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome👏 n mindblowing👏 update dishu,loved it to the core n congrats for book2.just now read  chap17,chap18,chap19 n chap20 all r awesome.In chap17 loved to see dat alina is helping vampires n the way u explain abt potion its too good.loved to see superiors trust in abhay so now by drinking potion alina will become immortal werewolve n abhay as immortal vampire wow loved it so now easily they will fight with metz.deepu is dead n now alina is become new leader,all other werewolves wid alina for their safety but jeh😡 idiot he is after pia,want to kill her yuck😡.so metz kidnap misha to kill pia,loved misha role in it by calling abhay n telling him whole things,pia saved misha life by sacrifice his life,poor pia first jeh bite her n then metz drink pia blood n kill her.In chap18 aww abhay shattered to see pia dead n i am crying😭 to see abhay like this but loved to see how alina is helping abhay becos he is completely broken n not in condition to fight wid metz,loved metz n alina conversation.loved to see that mishu come to know the truth abt supernatural world.loved it how u explain that how human will become an immortal slayer,wow now wid potion n wid help of alina pia become immortal slayer,loved abhiya😉 conversation to the core.In chap19 wow loved to see that mishu will not tell anyone abt supernatural world n secret abt vampires n werewolves ka out nahi karegi.misha will stayed tonight at raichand place to know more abt supernatural world so agle chal ke koi usse mis used na kare.loved to see now superiors n werewolves will help pia in training.superors r postive in your ff dishu.so jeh n metz dont know that pia is alive n become an immortal slayer cool loved it.mishu is sleeping wid alina n abhiya in one room,loved to see mishu wid abhiya n alina,loved abhiya romance😍 to the core,loved wild pia n for sometime abhay couldnt do anything,this time pia used her power,wow kya romance😉 tha still blushing☺️☺️ loved it.In chap20 aww pia is  feeling very sleepy n abhay is teasing her.wow so abhiya broke their bed during romancing last night.loved it the way haseena say to abhiya that last night u broke the bed par pia get embarrased but abhay ne kya jawad diya haseena ko usse hi embarrased kardiya hahaha🤣,loved abhiya n haseena conversation it is too good.i didnt knew that chaandeena during romancing they had broke whole house by making their love😆 n abhiya got iron bed so now they dont broke bed.loved pia training so all r helping her in training,pia is very naughty she want kisses threrapy from abhay to healing her wound,loved abhiya bath tub together n their kissing therapy,overall its awesome update,loved chaandeena in it too. Edited by Miracle_leo - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiyan_soni

superb romantic update dishu

i love it .
chandeen romance was funny .
abhiya was hot . i m blushing .

thanx sandy. 😊
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤓really a dark update dishu...who is the escape ..goat...and jetli together 😆Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting...so abhiya's child has already been prophecized to be born..