Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

No one would cry to go to Maayka (Page 2)

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rightnow

Akshara is going to be a mother. Yet she is hurting her mother again and again. Maybe an ideal bahu is required to do that. Forget old relationships and go for new ones.

i really dont get it ppl rave about mom saas right, well what about the husband the father? she did not choose betwwen saas and mom, she chose between being with her husbandand not being with her husband period. i think she cried not because of going to mayka but on being seperated with her husband!!

i really feel that fine moms have a right, yes, but there are certain jous moments that should be first enjoyed by a wife and husband then anyother relation. also rajshri after so many years missed vish, when came tyo akshi , she was also with her daughter right but she missed her hubby, so why cant akshara simply take a decsion to be with her hubby without dragging in the mayka and susral debate ?

Edited by leo4ever - 20 December 2011 at 12:19am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916nakshu_2012_vinita_nivedha_123ridzthebestkala_09moonlight08Asawari_naksh_NiShI_ammu4u

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged

i would definitely cry if she would ve gone & rest dont want to think...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916ridzthebestkala_09

mahwishsolanki Goldie
mahwishsolanki
mahwishsolanki

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalyas

I am a mom of 2 and in reality world most of them want to be with their mom. But in dramatic world, it is obviously like you said... Ya, you want to be with your husband but it is always great to be with parents... I always wanted to be with my parents though i had no choice as i stay out of country...

I second u on this it's always gud to b wid parents no matter how gud ur husband is n husband can always go to maykaa n even stay on n off but u r rite it's a dramatic world n everything is shown larger than life...but I guess yeh rishta is a tale of a young couple so the story has to revolove around them them n their love
FaizaParvez Senior Member

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalyas

Cry baby Akshara... comeon... show something realistic yaar... No one will ever ever cry to go to maayka... No matter how good sasural is, maayka is always welcome...

Maayka can never compete with Sasural... It is a clean winner all the time but Akshara mayya is different 

true ! can't understand her ananth prem for gayitri too ROFL but looking at her pov, 

if she goes to maayka, she's not a good wife
if she doesn't go to her maayka she's not a good daughter
if she leaves her saas for her ma, she's not a good dil 

the truth is that she's a good everything but it's just that at this moment, she chose one option...what to do,  everyone desires akshara but everyone cannot have her..she cannot be present at more than one place at a time...so her parents should understand first , some ppl. can also say, they r  taken for granted...but what to do, this is reality

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyasvim916-Nasreen-moonlight08__VJ__saru.gammu4u

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

Originally posted by rightnow

Akshara is going to be a mother. Yet she is hurting her mother again and again. Maybe an ideal bahu is required to do that. Forget old relationships and go for new ones.

i really dont get it ppl rave about mom saas right, well what about the husband the father? she did not choose betwwen saas and mom, she chose between being with her husbandand not being with her husband period. i think she cried not because of going to mayka but on being seperated with her husband!!

i really feel that fine moms have a right, yes, but there are certain jous moments that should be first enjoyed by a wife and husband then anyother relation. also rajshri after so many years missed vish, when came tyo akshi , she was also with her daughter right but she missed her hubby, so why cant akshara simply take a decsion to be with her hubby without dragging in the mayka and susral debate ?

i think being with husband is kind of overrated...at this moment of life, and after a few months of delivery, a girl really  needs her mother by her side, along with everyone else...just my pov, akshara's is different Ouch may be bec. she has a gr8 saas like gayitri with her ROFL so the bst solution to this problem is bring rajshri to singhania house bec. her unstable hormones will not let anyone live in peace 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahabhootnimoonlight08Apoorva_22__VJ__

Go to top