Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

No one would cry to go to Maayka - Page 2

mahwishsolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-kalyas

I am a mom of 2 and in reality world most of them want to be with their mom. But in dramatic world, it is obviously like you said... Ya, you want to be with your husband but it is always great to be with parents... I always wanted to be with my parents though i had no choice as i stay out of country...

I second u on this it's always gud to b wid parents no matter how gud ur husband is n husband can always go to maykaa n even stay on n off but u r rite it's a dramatic world n everything is shown larger than life...but I guess yeh rishta is a tale of a young couple so the story has to revolove around them them n their love

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

When Akshara was newer married she used to miss her maternal home and parents and now she wants to stay at here in laws home more her parents home things have changed for suddenly
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by-kalyas

Cry baby Akshara... comeon... show something realistic yaar... No one will ever ever cry to go to maayka... No matter how good sasural is, maayka is always welcome...

Maayka can never compete with Sasural... It is a clean winner all the time but Akshara mayya is different 

true ! can't understand her ananth prem for gayitri too ðŸ¤£ but looking at her pov, 

if she goes to maayka, she's not a good wife
if she doesn't go to her maayka she's not a good daughter
if she leaves her saas for her ma, she's not a good dil 

the truth is that she's a good everything but it's just that at this moment, she chose one option...what to do,  everyone desires akshara but everyone cannot have her..she cannot be present at more than one place at a time...so her parents should understand first , some ppl. can also say, they r  taken for granted...but what to do, this is reality
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by-leo4ever

i really dont get it ppl rave about mom saas right, well what about the husband the father? she did not choose betwwen saas and mom, she chose between being with her husbandand not being with her husband period. i think she cried not because of going to mayka but on being seperated with her husband!!

i really feel that fine moms have a right, yes, but there are certain jous moments that should be first enjoyed by a wife and husband then anyother relation. also rajshri after so many years missed vish, when came tyo akshi , she was also with her daughter right but she missed her hubby, so why cant akshara simply take a decsion to be with her hubby without dragging in the mayka and susral debate ?

i think being with husband is kind of overrated...at this moment of life, and after a few months of delivery, a girl really  needs her mother by her side, along with everyone else...just my pov, akshara's is different  may be bec. she has a gr8 saas like gayitri with her ðŸ¤£ so the bst solution to this problem is bring rajshri to singhania house bec. her unstable hormones will not let anyone live in peace