No one would cry to go to Maayka

kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Cry baby Akshara... comeon... show something realistic yaar... No one will ever ever cry to go to maayka... No matter how good sasural is, maayka is always welcome...

Maayka can never compete with Sasural... It is a clean winner all the time but Akshara mayya is different 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually in pregnancy more than the mayka and susral you need want your husband, she stayed back for natik ,and i feel it is fair that a father should also be there with his child as much as possible. it is a new experience for them and it is fair that both want to share every emotion with each other rather than akshara at her moms and natik just coming to vist. so it pretty real and its modern approach when wife and husband are more imp than saas or mom.finally a bahu / beti is shown to be a wife!!😉
kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am a mom of 2 and in reality world most of them want to be with their mom. But in dramatic world, it is obviously like you said... Ya, you want to be with your husband but it is always great to be with parents... I always wanted to be with my parents though i had no choice as i stay out of country...
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this time it was completely visible that she wanted to stay  back only for naitik not for sasural and all.its nothing wrong if she has started feeling more good with naitik than anyone else even her mother😊
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love the way vish understand ak better than rj here love him always he think what his kids want to do really he understand what ak think and waht she vl do def yaar every girl need her hubby to be with her and she need him more than any one i loved vish y day best father he understand what his girl want and what she vl think .
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if ak go to her maayka def she vl not say anything but one thing she vl not be happy if she is not happy or if she pretends to be happy what is the use really first time naksh thought about their happiness its their time now they r going to be proud parents they should be together v have to see ak happiness rather where she stay her maayka or sasuraal
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly agree with you,leo and Preksha..
Thats true no one would cry to go to their Maayka..but Akshara is pregnant,and in pregnancy is best to have your husband's side..and thats what she wants..and she clearly said that in the episode!!
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Akshara is going to be a mother. Yet she is hurting her mother again and again. Maybe an ideal bahu is required to do that. Forget old relationships and go for new ones.

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rightnow

Akshara is going to be a mother. Yet she is hurting her mother again and again. Maybe an ideal bahu is required to do that. Forget old relationships and go for new ones.

i really dont get it ppl rave about mom saas right, well what about the husband the father? she did not choose betwwen saas and mom, she chose between being with her husbandand not being with her husband period. i think she cried not because of going to mayka but on being seperated with her husband!!

i really feel that fine moms have a right, yes, but there are certain jous moments that should be first enjoyed by a wife and husband then anyother relation. also rajshri after so many years missed vish, when came tyo akshi , she was also with her daughter right but she missed her hubby, so why cant akshara simply take a decsion to be with her hubby without dragging in the mayka and susral debate ?
Edited by leo4ever - 12 years ago
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i would definitely cry if she would ve gone & rest dont want to think...😃