India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

No one would cry to go to Maayka

kalyas Senior Member
kalyas
kalyas

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Cry baby Akshara... comeon... show something realistic yaar... No one will ever ever cry to go to maayka... No matter how good sasural is, maayka is always welcome...

Maayka can never compete with Sasural... It is a clean winner all the time but Akshara mayya is different 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_leavesandwaves

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Actually in pregnancy more than the mayka and susral you need want your husband, she stayed back for natik ,and i feel it is fair that a father should also be there with his child as much as possible. it is a new experience for them and it is fair that both want to share every emotion with each other rather than akshara at her moms and natik just coming to vist. so it pretty real and its modern approach when wife and husband are more imp than saas or mom.finally a bahu / beti is shown to be a wife!!Wink

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jerry12aki001_Ilma_vim916_vinita_ridzthebestsush4frndzbeautiful16-Zaara-.moonlight08Apoorva_22Asawari_nakshsaru.gshayal1436

kalyas Senior Member
kalyas
kalyas

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
I am a mom of 2 and in reality world most of them want to be with their mom. But in dramatic world, it is obviously like you said... Ya, you want to be with your husband but it is always great to be with parents... I always wanted to be with my parents though i had no choice as i stay out of country...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
this time it was completely visible that she wanted to stay  back only for naitik not for sasural and all.its nothing wrong if she has started feeling more good with naitik than anyone else even her motherSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916sush4frndz-Zaara-.leo4evershayal1436

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I love the way vish understand ak better than rj here love him always he think what his kids want to do really he understand what ak think and waht she vl do def yaar every girl need her hubby to be with her and she need him more than any one i loved vish y day best father he understand what his girl want and what she vl think .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916ridzthebestleo4eversush4frndz

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
if ak go to her maayka def she vl not say anything but one thing she vl not be happy if she is not happy or if she pretends to be happy what is the use really first time naksh thought about their happiness its their time now they r going to be proud parents they should be together v have to see ak happiness rather where she stay her maayka or sasuraal

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916sush4frndzleo4ever

-Zaara-. IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-.
-Zaara-.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Exactly agree with you,leo and Preksha..
Thats true no one would cry to go to their Maayka..but Akshara is pregnant,and in pregnancy is best to have your husband's side..and thats what she wants..and she clearly said that in the episode!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916ridzthebestsush4frndzkala_09leo4ever

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Akshara is going to be a mother. Yet she is hurting her mother again and again. Maybe an ideal bahu is required to do that. Forget old relationships and go for new ones.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyas

Go to top