Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Confirmed Shraddha ne Sky ko kya gaali di thi (Page 5)

vinit_mittal Senior Member
vinit_mittal
vinit_mittal

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
what's the need of digging up the past now?.. If you don't understand the meaning of that gaali then please don't create such topics.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86fire_gun

TheBigTamasha IF-Rockerz
TheBigTamasha
TheBigTamasha

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Originally posted by TheBigTamasha

That's what u think .n I never defend him blindly...many times i criticized him as well..and definately that will not come from u guys' mouth as u will loose point against me..right.. What  does that mean I come asking for it, so u guys think that  i should say yes yes to what u all are saying...otherwise u will bash me..right..but that doesn't stop me from saying what i want to say n when i believe that is right... its right of opinion

u lead the race when it comes to Sky's blind fansWinkLOL and losing a point against u what a joke ROFL this is the 3rd fight/argument(whatever u may call it) we are having and everytime its u who starts it Dead u have posted so many times on this forum have i bashed u everytime for having a different point of view than mine...absolutely not...but u have no right to tell anyone who they shud be talking to...stop acting like a Big Momma hereDead

Everyone who is neutral here knows well if I m blind fan or not.. Ofcourse from mehak's supporters we will get this predictable answers dear. Again ur language tells everything ..better u come up with gud reasoning then calling others "Big momma" or whatever. Don't forget that some of u don't even spare the AT to give ur hate  comments there n this is NO AT so why do you expect me to step out of it or  otherwise say yes to what u say to avoid from getting bashed by uWink
[/QUOTE]

Not just neutral ones but majorly everyone knows it that u r a blind fan...and i know u won't accept thatLOL Why Mehak gets dragged into this...Are all Sky haters only Mehak's fans i don't think soWink now what's wrong with my language yeah fir Big Momma also happens to be some gaaliErmm...i don't think soLOL and how many times shud i reiterate gud reasoning doesn't work with u naOuchLOL the last thing i wud want to do is go thru a Sky ATDead and see i was bang on target in the very beginning of our convo...u have again started the "Oh luk I am being bashed" dramaDeadLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahekFTW

TheBigTamasha IF-Rockerz
TheBigTamasha
TheBigTamasha

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinit_mittal

what's the need of digging up the past now?.. If you don't understand the meaning of that gaali then please don't create such topics.

i do understand the meaning of that gaali but u seem to lack knowledge about itWink...and most importantly my topic is related to the show only and is not violating any of the forum's rules and regulations so u r nobody to decide which topics i shud create and which i shud notDead and if it really doesn't matter to u then u have a right to ignore this topic rather than go about teaching me on which topics i shud be creatingDead

Edited by TheBigTamasha - 20 December 2011 at 2:51am
vinit_mittal Senior Member
vinit_mittal
vinit_mittal

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vinit_mittal

i do understand the meaning of that gaali but u seem to lack knowledge about itWink...and most importantly my topic is related to the show only and is not violating any of the forum's rules and regulations so u r nobody to decide which topics i shud create and which i shud notDead and if it really doesn't matter to u then u have a right to ignore this topic rather then go about teaching me on which topics i shud be creatingDead

Sorry bro, I don't want to get into any arguments with u or with anyone else.. Might be it's not a big gaali in ur world.. But in our world it's one of the cheapest gaali that indicates to mother. It's not maa ko gaali but it's maa par gaali.. Anyways i hv nothing against ur topic.

sarasingh86

ANNMT Goldie

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Everyone who is neutral here knows well if I m blind fan or not.. Ofcourse from mehak's supporters we will get this predictable answers dear. Again ur language tells everything ..better u come up with gud reasoning then calling others "Big momma" or whatever. Don't forget that some of u don't even spare the AT to give ur hate  comments there n this is NO AT so why do you expect me to step out of it or  otherwise say yes to what u say to avoid from getting bashed by uWink

Not just neutral ones but majorly everyone knows it that u r a blind fan...and i know u won't accept thatLOL Why Mehak gets dragged into this...Are all Sky haters only Mehak's fans i don't think soWink now what's wrong with my language yeah fir Big Momma also happens to be some gaaliErmm...i don't think soLOL and how many times shud i reiterate gud reasoning doesn't work with u naOuchLOL the last thing i wud want to do is go thru a Sky ATDead and see i was bang on target in the very beginning of our convo...u have again started the "Oh luk I am being bashed" dramaDeadLOL
[/QUOTE]

Oh really so u you will decide what I am? LOL  Did i say its galli so much presumptions .Confused...U think that the resoning u gave me is logical...when half of ur post is filled with mocking n personal attacks..I didn't say u , i said some of U.(AT)... Drama ...check ur post u used the word bash first ...saying that u bashed me so many times ...i n reply in used that word...i hope I have answered u now..n haven't ran away to please USmile

Edited by sarasingh86 - 20 December 2011 at 3:45am
MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hey hun 
let her be
mahek ane wali hai na
sakha karo sky fans ki jaan nikal rahi hai lol
lchoro 
time will tell
sky baba is going to through a hissy fit n hide under a blankey when mahek comes back lol 

TheBigTamasha

Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
As the topic has profanities even though said on the show but that makes some posters post similar or worse words. IF rules do not allowed this.

Lot of bashing too is going on between fan groups which too do not have any restrain.

Topic Closed.

BB5 Dev Team

sarasingh86

Go to top