Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Confirmed Shraddha ne Sky ko kya gaali di thi (Page 4)

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by TheBigTamasha

so after watching yesterday's episode it's confirmed Shraddha ne kya gaali di thi Sky ko...it was ch***yaWinkLOL and the way Sky made it such a big issue ki meri maa ko gaali di, nikaalo ise ghar se and what notAngry...us hisaab se toh Dramaqueen ke khitaab ka asli haqdaar toh woh hai...khali pili jab dekho bekaar ka drama karta rehta haiDead

In that near swiming pool kissing episode, (ok, fighting episode), when Sky said to Sid," Terei mother aayi thhi...dekh ke hi pata chalta hai...blah blah..." and when Sid made faces again he said,"Pata chalta hai, pata chalta hai, kidhar se aaya ye look..."...he was hitting at him mom in a far deeper and serious way than this Ch*** gaali which is used to salute a brainless/ dumb guy in general!Tongue
it was the case of sky then u should see sid beeps which gone mute and salman bashed for  sid same LOLLOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged

[

U came asking for it that too for the third timeLOL...plz go n check who used the "F" word it was u not meWink...and u always run away saying that u r being bashedLOL sorry but logics don't apply to u becoz u have to defend ur Sky no matter whatDead
[/QUOTE]

That's what u think .n I never defend him blindly...many times i criticized him as well..and definately that will not come from u guys' mouth as u will loose point against me..right.. What  does that mean I come asking for it, so u guys think that  i should say yes yes to what u all are saying...otherwise u will bash me..right..but that doesn't stop me from saying what i want to say n when i believe that is right... its right of opinion

Edited by sarasingh86 - 20 December 2011 at 1:09am
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fire_gun

so after watching yesterday's episode it's confirmed Shraddha ne kya gaali di thi Sky ko...it was ch***yaWinkLOL and the way Sky made it such a big issue ki meri maa ko gaali di, nikaalo ise ghar se and what notAngry...us hisaab se toh Dramaqueen ke khitaab ka asli haqdaar toh woh hai...khali pili jab dekho bekaar ka drama karta rehta haiDead
ch-**tiya is related to mother i wish  i could explain this abuse  on public  forumDead..what sky said it was related to mother it was correctWink..chut**tiya is related to motherWink

i know where that word has been derived from but for ur info, in general Ch***ya is a word for a complete asshole and a nonsense person that comes across without reason and keeps bugging and never understands a word of what you tell himDead and i guess Sky rightly deserved itWinkLOL and he indeed is a dramaqueen for making it such a big issue for no reason...and i guess most of the people wud have thought some other maa ki gaali so this was to clarify that onlyWink

sorry ..asshole means in hindi..g*nduDead  chutiya  is subjected  to  women female  private organ..sorry i cant explain these abuses moreDeadDeadDead..i

sarasingh86

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MahekFTW

[

And Mehak 's fan strategy is to just poke fun at people when they don't have answer n do personal attacks on them n if even that doesn' t work...make posts using pics of contestant n mock them to feel good all day longSmile

hi sara :)
i didnt post those pics
also i ahev told u before
i dotn care what u have to say
so kindly stop quoting me 
go tweet this to sonia )
bye bye :)
[/QUOTE]

Did i  take ur name specifically i said mehak fans... as u said SKY fans..fair enough rightWink
If u don't care what I have to say then why do u bother to reply so much
And where does sonia comes in b/w - this is what i exactly mean when i say mocking people when they don't have answer..Ouch
Now I will say bye bye :)

papia

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Hey Sara and Firegum relax. WHy are you fighting with these people? They bring some one month ago old story here since they are not finding anything new to bash akash.

Let them say what they want. It cant change anything as SKY is already top 4.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sosweetsarasingh86

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by papia

Hey Sara and Firegum relax. WHy are you fighting with these people? They bring some one month ago old story here since they are not finding anything new to bash akash.

Let them say what they want. It cant change anything as SKY is already top 4.

HAHA...U r righLOL...but sometimes u need to tell them that they can't do personal attacks on people just to prove their point n accuse others of running away...Wink
TheBigTamasha IF-Rockerz
TheBigTamasha
TheBigTamasha

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

[

U came asking for it that too for the third timeLOL...plz go n check who used the "F" word it was u not meWink...and u always run away saying that u r being bashedLOL sorry but logics don't apply to u becoz u have to defend ur Sky no matter whatDead

That's what u think .n I never defend him blindly...many times i criticized him as well..and definately that will not come from u guys' mouth as u will loose point against me..right.. What  does that mean I come asking for it, so u guys think that  i should say yes yes to what u all are saying...otherwise u will bash me..right..but that doesn't stop me from saying what i want to say n when i believe that is right... its right of opinion
[/QUOTE]

u lead the race when it comes to Sky's blind fansWinkLOL and losing a point against u what a joke ROFL this is the 3rd fight/argument(whatever u may call it) we are having and everytime its u who starts it Dead u have posted so many times on this forum have i bashed u everytime for having a different point of view than mine...absolutely not...but u have no right to tell anyone who they shud be talking to...stop acting like a Big Momma hereDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EagleEyeboredsoul

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged

u lead the race when it comes to Sky's blind fansWinkLOL and losing a point against u what a joke ROFL this is the 3rd fight/argument(whatever u may call it) we are having and everytime its u who starts it Dead u have posted so many times on this forum have i bashed u everytime for having a different point of view than mine...absolutely not...but u have no right to tell anyone who they shud be talking to...stop acting like a Big Momma hereDead
[/QUOTE]

Everyone who is neutral here knows well if I m blind fan or not.. Ofcourse from mehak's supporters we will get this predictable answers dear. Again ur language tells everything ..better u come up with gud reasoning then calling others "Big momma" or whatever. Don't forget that some of u don't even spare the AT to give ur hate  comments there n this is NO AT so why do you expect me to step out of it or  otherwise say yes to what u say to avoid from getting bashed by uWink

Go to top