Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

That's what u think .n I never defend him blindly...many times i criticized him as well..and definately that will not come from u guys' mouth as u will loose point against me..right.. What  does that mean I come asking for it, so u guys think that  i should say yes yes to what u all are saying...otherwise u will bash me..right..but that doesn't stop me from saying what i want to say n when i believe that is right... its right of opinion

u lead the race when it comes to Sky's blind fans😉😆 and losing a point against u what a joke 🤣 this is the 3rd fight/argument(whatever u may call it) we are having and everytime its u who starts it 🤢 u have posted so many times on this forum have i bashed u everytime for having a different point of view than mine...absolutely not...but u have no right to tell anyone who they shud be talking to...stop acting like a Big Momma here🤢
[/QUOTE]

Everyone who is neutral here knows well if I m blind fan or not.. Ofcourse from mehak's supporters we will get this predictable answers dear. Again ur language tells everything ..better u come up with gud reasoning then calling others "Big momma" or whatever. Don't forget that some of u don't even spare the AT to give ur hate  comments there n this is NO AT so why do you expect me to step out of it or  otherwise say yes to what u say to avoid from getting bashed by u😉
vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what's the need of digging up the past now?.. If you don't understand the meaning of that gaali then please don't create such topics.
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

u lead the race when it comes to Sky's blind fans😉😆 and losing a point against u what a joke 🤣 this is the 3rd fight/argument(whatever u may call it) we are having and everytime its u who starts it 🤢 u have posted so many times on this forum have i bashed u everytime for having a different point of view than mine...absolutely not...but u have no right to tell anyone who they shud be talking to...stop acting like a Big Momma here🤢

Everyone who is neutral here knows well if I m blind fan or not.. Ofcourse from mehak's supporters we will get this predictable answers dear. Again ur language tells everything ..better u come up with gud reasoning then calling others "Big momma" or whatever. Don't forget that some of u don't even spare the AT to give ur hate  comments there n this is NO AT so why do you expect me to step out of it or  otherwise say yes to what u say to avoid from getting bashed by u😉

Not just neutral ones but majorly everyone knows it that u r a blind fan...and i know u won't accept that😆 Why Mehak gets dragged into this...Are all Sky haters only Mehak's fans i don't think so😉 now what's wrong with my language yeah fir Big Momma also happens to be some gaali🤔...i don't think so😆 and how many times shud i reiterate gud reasoning doesn't work with u na😆 the last thing i wud want to do is go thru a Sky AT🤢 and see i was bang on target in the very beginning of our convo...u have again started the "Oh luk I am being bashed" drama🤢😆
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vinit_mittal

what's the need of digging up the past now?.. If you don't understand the meaning of that gaali then please don't create such topics.

i do understand the meaning of that gaali but u seem to lack knowledge about it😉...and most importantly my topic is related to the show only and is not violating any of the forum's rules and regulations so u r nobody to decide which topics i shud create and which i shud not🤢 and if it really doesn't matter to u then u have a right to ignore this topic rather than go about teaching me on which topics i shud be creating🤢
Edited by TheBigTamasha - 12 years ago
vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i do understand the meaning of that gaali but u seem to lack knowledge about it😉...and most importantly my topic is related to the show only and is not violating any of the forum's rules and regulations so u r nobody to decide which topics i shud create and which i shud not🤢 and if it really doesn't matter to u then u have a right to ignore this topic rather then go about teaching me on which topics i shud be creating🤢

Sorry bro, I don't want to get into any arguments with u or with anyone else.. Might be it's not a big gaali in ur world.. But in our world it's one of the cheapest gaali that indicates to mother. It's not maa ko gaali but it's maa par gaali.. Anyways i hv nothing against ur topic.
Originally posted by: cruiser51

Those in doubt / inquisitive / keen to seek deeper knowledge and wisdom of life, please click above link and scroll down to POINT 6 for laugh of the day!🤣🤣🤣

thanks for badaying my samanya gyaan with example

😆😆😆😆😆

CH***YA
means fool. There are 3 categories of ch***ya
1) ch***iya- this is the common reference to all fools.
2) chaman ch***ya- this is slightly higher level, the kind who will never accept they are ch***ya
3) sir ch***ya - this is the religiously ch***ya  guy, who takes pride in being a ch***ya, and is amazed by his own capability of being a ch***ya.
1) I used to think Raj is a ch***ya, but he is even better, definitely a sir ch***ya.

2) Yesterday Raj was trying to lift his left foot in the air when the right was already up in the air. he fell down, saala chaman ch***ya.😆😆😆

i think sky  belong  to 2 categorie  of  ***************.

Edited by ANNMT - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Not just neutral ones but majorly everyone knows it that u r a blind fan...and i know u won't accept that😆 Why Mehak gets dragged into this...Are all Sky haters only Mehak's fans i don't think so😉 now what's wrong with my language yeah fir Big Momma also happens to be some gaali🤔...i don't think so😆 and how many times shud i reiterate gud reasoning doesn't work with u na😆 the last thing i wud want to do is go thru a Sky AT🤢 and see i was bang on target in the very beginning of our convo...u have again started the "Oh luk I am being bashed" drama🤢😆
[/QUOTE]

Oh really so u you will decide what I am? 😆  Did i say its galli so much presumptions .😕...U think that the resoning u gave me is logical...when half of ur post is filled with mocking n personal attacks..I didn't say u , i said some of U.(AT)... Drama ...check ur post u used the word bash first ...saying that u bashed me so many times ...i n reply in used that word...i hope I have answered u now..n haven't ran away to please U😊

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey hun 
let her be
mahek ane wali hai na
sakha karo sky fans ki jaan nikal rahi hai lol
lchoro 
time will tell
sky baba is going to through a hissy fit n hide under a blankey when mahek comes back lol 
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
As the topic has profanities even though said on the show but that makes some posters post similar or worse words. IF rules do not allowed this.

Lot of bashing too is going on between fan groups which too do not have any restrain.

Topic Closed.

BB5 Dev Team