sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MahekFTW

sky fans strategy 
keep on insisting everyone is a hater n the game is rigged
is all else fails then REPORT !!

lmaooo

And Mehak 's fan strategy is to just poke fun at people when they don't have answer n do personal attacks on them n if even that doesn' t work...make posts using pics of contestant n mock them to feel good all day long😊
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

And Mehak 's fan strategy is to just poke fun at people when they don't have answer n do personal attacks on them n if even that doesn' t work...make posts using pics of contestant n mock them to feel good all day long😊

hi sara :)
i didnt post those pics
also i ahev told u before
i dotn care what u have to say
so kindly stop quoting me 
go tweet this to sonia )
bye bye :)
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for giving me so much respect n poking fun at me...for presenting my view...and I never report for no reson unless n until someone use abusive language n goes against IF rules dear..I n no running away...come up with logic n i will answer U😃   what I said is right..if that word is not big galli for u then u can understand what I meant

U came asking for it that too for the third time😆...plz go n check who used the "F" word it was u not me😉...and u always run away saying that u r being bashed😆 sorry but logics don't apply to u becoz u have to defend ur Sky no matter what🤢
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cruiser51

In that near swiming pool kissing episode, (ok, fighting episode), when Sky said to Sid," Terei mother aayi thhi...dekh ke hi pata chalta hai...blah blah..." and when Sid made faces again he said,"Pata chalta hai, pata chalta hai, kidhar se aaya ye look..."...he was hitting at him mom in a far deeper and serious way than this Ch*** gaali which is used to salute a brainless/ dumb guy in general!😛

it was the case of sky then u should see sid beeps which gone mute and salman bashed for  sid same 😆😆...
sarasingh86 thumbnail

U came asking for it that too for the third time😆...plz go n check who used the "F" word it was u not me😉...and u always run away saying that u r being bashed😆 sorry but logics don't apply to u becoz u have to defend ur Sky no matter what🤢
[/QUOTE]

That's what u think .n I never defend him blindly...many times i criticized him as well..and definately that will not come from u guys' mouth as u will loose point against me..right.. What  does that mean I come asking for it, so u guys think that  i should say yes yes to what u all are saying...otherwise u will bash me..right..but that doesn't stop me from saying what i want to say n when i believe that is right... its right of opinion
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

i know where that word has been derived from but for ur info, in general Ch***ya is a word for a complete asshole and a nonsense person that comes across without reason and keeps bugging and never understands a word of what you tell him🤢 and i guess Sky rightly deserved it😉😆 and he indeed is a dramaqueen for making it such a big issue for no reason...and i guess most of the people wud have thought some other maa ki gaali so this was to clarify that only😉

sorry ..asshole means in hindi..g*ndu🤢  chutiya  is subjected  to  women female  private organ..sorry i cant explain these abuses more🤢🤢🤢..i
sarasingh86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahekFTW

[

hi sara :)
i didnt post those pics
also i ahev told u before
i dotn care what u have to say
so kindly stop quoting me 
go tweet this to sonia )
bye bye :)
[/QUOTE]

Did i  take ur name specifically i said mehak fans... as u said SKY fans..fair enough right😉
If u don't care what I have to say then why do u bother to reply so much
And where does sonia comes in b/w - this is what i exactly mean when i say mocking people when they don't have answer..
Now I will say bye bye :)

papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sara and Firegum relax. WHy are you fighting with these people? They bring some one month ago old story here since they are not finding anything new to bash akash.

Let them say what they want. It cant change anything as SKY is already top 4.

sarasingh86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: papia

Hey Sara and Firegum relax. WHy are you fighting with these people? They bring some one month ago old story here since they are not finding anything new to bash akash.

Let them say what they want. It cant change anything as SKY is already top 4.

HAHA...U r righ😆...but sometimes u need to tell them that they can't do personal attacks on people just to prove their point n accuse others of running away...😉
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

That's what u think .n I never defend him blindly...many times i criticized him as well..and definately that will not come from u guys' mouth as u will loose point against me..right.. What  does that mean I come asking for it, so u guys think that  i should say yes yes to what u all are saying...otherwise u will bash me..right..but that doesn't stop me from saying what i want to say n when i believe that is right... its right of opinion

u lead the race when it comes to Sky's blind fans😉😆 and losing a point against u what a joke 🤣 this is the 3rd fight/argument(whatever u may call it) we are having and everytime its u who starts it 🤢 u have posted so many times on this forum have i bashed u everytime for having a different point of view than mine...absolutely not...but u have no right to tell anyone who they shud be talking to...stop acting like a Big Momma here🤢