Confirmed Shraddha ne Sky ko kya gaali di thi

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
so after watching yesterday's episode it's confirmed Shraddha ne kya gaali di thi Sky ko...it was ch***ya😉😆 and the way Sky made it such a big issue ki meri maa ko gaali di, nikaalo ise ghar se and what not😡...us hisaab se toh Dramaqueen ke khitaab ka asli haqdaar toh woh hai...khali pili jab dekho bekaar ka drama karta rehta hai🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
BB shud give punishment to soap queen
natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lolz...i thoguht k koi badi galli di h bt ye to had h sky ki
boredsoul thumbnail
So atlast we know shradha was right 😉
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

so after watching yesterday's episode it's confirmed Shraddha ne kya gaali di thi Sky ko...it was ch***ya😉😆 and the way Sky made it such a big issue ki meri maa ko gaali di, nikaalo ise ghar se and what not😡...us hisaab se toh Dramaqueen ke khitaab ka asli haqdaar toh woh hai...khali pili jab dekho bekaar ka drama karta rehta hai🤢

ch-**tiya is related to mother i wish  i could explain this abuse  on public  forum🤢..what sky said it was related to mother it was correct😉..chut**tiya is related to mother😉
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

ch-**tiya is related to mother i wish  i could explain this abuse  on public  forum🤢..what sky said it was related to mother it was correct😉..chut**tiya is related to mother😉

i know where that word has been derived from but for ur info, in general Ch***ya is a word for a complete asshole and a nonsense person that comes across without reason and keeps bugging and never understands a word of what you tell him🤢 and i guess Sky rightly deserved it😉😆 and he indeed is a dramaqueen for making it such a big issue for no reason...and i guess most of the people wud have thought some other maa ki gaali so this was to clarify that only😉

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@
fire_gun  - Kisse behas kar rahe ho yaar. They have to bash him no matter what...😆
 Sorry if any of u guys would have got such galli, your blood would be boiling n go research, it is related to mother .

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

In that near swiming pool kissing episode, (ok, fighting episode), when Sky said to Sid," Terei mother aayi thhi...dekh ke hi pata chalta hai...blah blah..." and when Sid made faces again he said,"Pata chalta hai, pata chalta hai, kidhar se aaya ye look..."...he was hitting at him mom in a far deeper and serious way than this Ch*** gaali which is used to salute a brainless/ dumb guy in general!😛
Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Doubting Thomases, apna Saamanya gyaan badhao:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chutia

🤣
Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

@
fire_gun  - Kisse behas kar rahe ho yaar. They have to bash him no matter what...😆
 Sorry if any of u guys would have got such galli, your blood would be boiling n go research, it is related to mother .

and here comes Sara as always poking her nose🤢 and then later runs away complaining the moderators to delete the post🤣🤣🤣 grow up girl he's mature enuff to understand kisse behas karni hai aur kisse nahi u don't need to tell him that...plzzz🤢 Edited by TheBigTamasha - 12 years ago