Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Pls request for GurTi in another channel

geetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Friends,
Please do request Endemol to air the GHSP 2 or some other serial with Gurti as lead pairs to be aired in another channel other than Life OK due to the following reasons:

1)Life Ok only shows the serials for 20 mins---whereas in Sony some serials are also for 45 minutes
2) A more established channel would ensure a longer continuation of the serial---with no sudden surprises of wrapping up of going off air!
3) This will also be a big boost to the lead pair's market value and carreers.

In my pov these are the three main reasons---I may have missed some , please feel free to add.

Thank you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desimem2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Tanya,

This is me Jo. You may not recognise me with my IF name. πŸ˜†

I could not have asked for better reasons... Life OK is going to be another SO, so it is better they get onto the bigger channels, atleast there will be some longivity of the show running and where we are not threatened every other day with show ending..

Now my POV is that GHSP 2 is going to work for me if the same earlier cast and crew are there.. they understood Geet & Maan's character very well. so with a new story iand DD/GC awesome chemistry , it might just work wonders..

Endemol needs to get some good script with gurti in mind and i am sure they will get the ball rolling.. Endemol!! please don't let me down and take me for a ride!!! πŸ˜›

crazymeow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Me also wants GURTI on other channels like star plus, z tv...either in GEET season 2 or in any other serial...DD & GC r mindblowing actors...amazing individuals...they deserves all stardom...life ok/star one is nonsense...😑
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me also wants GURTI on other channels
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Me also wants GURTI on other channels😊
pearl_warrior thumbnail
I would either want GHSP2 or any serial with Maneet as leads..

KTPROCKS thumbnail
I too want Gurti together in Geet season 2 or in a new show on other channel
Life is really unreliable
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@all..good you all think like this...but don't forget...the channel may also hold a copy right and don't want to mess up everything...starone or life OK still has some idea of doing ghsp season 2 ...all we need to do is ensure them that it would be a great hit even the second time...so its better to ask endemol and life OK for the new season...there is a proverb...always the known devil is better than the unknown god...so please  understand this...😳
faria86 thumbnail
me too want Gurti on another channel & i want Geet saeson 2 with a complete fresh storyline so that could continue 4 long time but with the same lead DD & GC & if possible with same old cast like  shasha , daarji adi sir brij ,pari & all they can start Geet season 2 like a new show with nice & new story πŸ˜Š
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: faria86

me too want Gurti on another channel & i want Geet saeson 2 with a complete freshstorylineso that could continue 4 long time but with the same lead DD & GC & if possible with same old cast like shasha , daarji adi sir brij ,pari & all they can start Geetseason2 l
ike a new show with nice & new story😊

πŸ‘πŸΌ