India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

somethin abt the last episode (Page 2)

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Oh my great response shaun u are right abt ahem can never go back to his old self .when I say she is falling in love with him all over again I mean she seeing this caring ,attentative side of him she is falling more and more in love wud him, she has always loved him even though he gave a damn abt her nothing hindered her love for him but now she sees the changes in him , she will be having thoses feelings of the throes of being inlove which she had suppressed all this tym ,its already visible in her fbs and her missing him when he is not around.

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Great post taniks! 

My feelings on the matter are similar. It was very obvious from the Ludo game that Aham hasn't had a chance to be a child. Thanks to Koki. And somehow I hope she realises what a great influence Gopi is on Aham in order to change him. We need balance in life and Gopi provides him with a chance to learn that balance.

I really hope the CV's do not change Koki into the MIL from hell. That would probably make me stop watching SNS.

I am not really worried about Gopi falling in love with him "again". As another poster mentioned she never stopped loving him. However she is becoming more comfortable with him. And they are firmly on their way to becoming great friends. What better basis for a marriage? Even if Aham does not realise he loves her. He does. And there is no way he can go back and start treating her the way he used to. He has come to care for her even if it is under the guise of friendship atm. Yes their relationship will have a few more hurdles. But they will overcome them. 

One last thought... I have said this before and I will say it again. SNS really has the opportunity of becoming an absolutely awesome serial. Let's hope the CV's are up to the task. The actors certainly are! Thumbs Up

Taniks, I completely agree with you...great post!!
Shaun, exactly my thoughts...Actors are packing too much realism in their acting hope Cv's  live up to our expectation. Hope they don't mess Kokila's character but it would be  interesting how Ahem will handle 2 imp women in his life without hurting & neglecting anybody...I guess all the drama lies in...How to be Saathiya with Koki mom around LOL

Our dashing Ahem Modi today had a certain boy-in-a-candyshop air about him and he was totally unaware of what he has gone through in a matter few minutes while playing ludo. Yes, he was completely at ease & enjoying the game. Both Ahem & Gopi had to become responsible much before their age. Both of them are very take charge kind of person & work well under pressure. Ahem is physically strong & Gopi is emotionally strong.

Love is not about finding the right person but creating the right relationship.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taniks

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Lovely post  loved read everyone comments.

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Awesome post taniks...

1.yeah..aham had never got a nice childhood, though he admitted that he likes to pluck mangoes..
   yesterday we saw a new aham who smiles when he got his 6 and it was that of a triumphant one..looking at gopi so as to say look i got it too...and then as the game progressed, his body language changed he was more comfortable in playing with her..

i have never thought that Games play important roles in making a strong basis for relationships..But sns proved it could happen...

2. Gopi has already fallen in love with him...(not saying that she was initially in love with him, it was just she had been taught to love the person with whom she get married to, but as the time moved on, her love which was earlier just for the sake of societal norms changed to a love which is unconditional and pure..It was not a wife who loves her husband but a woman who loves a man.).so the definition had changed..But yet, aham has to go further long as we don't know whether he is taking care of her out of responsibility or love

3.koki will not became a barrier, am sure but may be she will tell him to take care of both work and wife. I mean i can't see a aham who is irresponsible like his father paarg..

4. About gopi becoming an integral part, i guess chirag has also noticed the closeness of goham, so may be he is trying to show that before she was just a part of family but now as aham had accepted her, she is an integral part of the family...Wink

taniks

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Great post, Taniks!
About 4) I wondered too why they were stressing that Gopi's a part of the family? I think they're foreshadowing something here. I still don't see what Ba has been brought back for? What will she influence or how will she steer matters?

Otherwise, in general, I think they wanted to clarify that Koki's interference is NOT because she's insecure or jealous of Gopi, nor does she want to put spokes in the Gohem relationship but that she's paranoid about Ahem becoming less motivated by his work. A hangover from her disappointment with Parag, probably.

So CVs wanted to make clear that Koki is almost Gopi's mother - so this is not a Saas Bahu angle.
Also maybe the contrast between Gopi and Rashi is in their minds?

Bubble

taniks

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
lovely post taniks!!!

I agree that Ahem's childhood most have been tough for him and that he should have been allowed to play like a little bay should more often.

I am so gonna stop watching SNS if they mess up koki's charakter. I couldn't be able to bear it. But I think koki wouldn't try to come inbetween then. She knows how much both her son and her DIL love her and that she and her opinion is immensly important to them. So there is no need for jealousy as I said so often already. She has gained another daughter (and a better one if you look at kinjal the purple witch) and hasn't lost anything!!!

taniks

ever IF-Dazzler
ever
ever

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Just loved your post
varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
awesome post...and all the responses were wonderful to read too..

Go to top