Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice post dear... I'm also confused how they are going to handle this one.. May be she goes home and she reacts as if nothing happened and she was not pregnant at all and this problem may come up later in their life and bring a storm in RaYa's life who would have fallen in love by then...

If their going to bring this issue up now, it may be adding salt to the fire in RaYa's relationship which is already being strained coz of apeksha..

Or may be she tells the truth to everyone, they might be upset but might support her completely and then nuts will understand the love of sharma family..

i'm looking forward to see how CV's are gonna handle this.
janudesh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for bringing up this topic.
Well I think that Priya might help her in this matter.This will in turn help improve respect for Priyanka and they will become friends.hope so

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Im very much eager to see how the CVs would handle this track...like Maria told, this track can head in many ways...either Nuts can dismiss the whole matter by saying she wasnt pregnant at all or she may confess the truth to the family...if she chooses to do the latter, she has to gather a lot of guts...while lying would be easier for her...
i would really like to some bonding between Nuts and Priya...but considering Priya has got her own problem now, it would be interesting to watch if the CVs would merge the 2 tracks somehow...
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant post😊 Let's see what CVs have for us with Nuts aborting the child...maybe she won't share with anyone initially as those were vitamin tablets and can be taken by normal woman. Either Nuts will  take the doctors advice and lay this matter to rest and says it was just vitamin deficiency not pregnancy and Ayesha is definitely getting a blast from Shipra big time to not interfere in Karthik and Nuts life...or maybe CVs use this track to show to Ram how sensible and mature Priya is and can deal with any situation life throws at her and bring RaYa closer...can't wait to watch how CVs will brew this and present it to us.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think Nutz wont be able to have kids in future..

Poor girl tried talking to her mom, Shipra but was let down...I so wish she could have talked to Shipra...Shipra seems to care a lot for her like a mom...

This might bring problems either way for both couples I think...😳
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this  is a wonderful track to have nuts finally settle down in  family. i really pitied her, the way she was saying i am like my mom can never love a kid, it showed that maybe the only way nuts actually cares is becoz she was showered by genuine love of ram and ram only that she is human in all the other greedy nikihara clan.

i really dont know why millhouse ( priyas dad , i find him very similiar to millhouse from simpson) stopped shipra from talking to nuts and shipra waisay hi she hardly gets anything couldnt get nuts tone? i dont want the cvs to mess this up, i want it to help nuts turn positive rather than nuts ayesha rivalary to go on.

i feel nuts will confess to kartick he will go crazy and then priya or shipra will help him understand and then it will be ok form here onwards.
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nut's has realised her fault. She felt 'to discuss' the things with Shipra. She is realising the warmth of Sharma's.
Kartik  & family will be hurt initially.But this track will bring Nuts more closer to them.They will forgive her & will try to help her overcome 'the mental depression'  after abortion.
Good post.
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wish piya help nuts to solve her problem.