Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
gulaal is waiting for kesar n gulaal wakes talli who is sleeping in hall n asks her to go n sleep in her room..talli says she will stay as she wants to ask kesar that where was he till now...gulaal says u can ask it tomorrow...talli says he has to eat food also na...gulaal says i will serve him food n if u say i will scold him on behalf of u...talli smiles n says no...i will do that...talli leaves to sleep...

prachurya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MR21

khabaddi scene...they all r playing khabaddi n kesar imagines dushy in one of his friends...n he catches neck of his friend n all the other friends had to come n rescue the guy..kesar is shocked after he realizes what he did just now n leaves from there...

talli n sudha scene...skipping it...

Kesar had bloodshot eyes, he cud hav really killed. I loved Kesar's expression before he starts drinking. Hi everyone!😊
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sorry me late...hellooo everyone🤗
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

kesar friends are abt to drink n they listen sound of kesars bike n they all are in hurry to hide the bottle...

kesar comes n asks his friend what is he hiding from him...they say nothing..kesar insists n forcly takes it from their hands...his friends says that if he dont want to drink then its ok,...but let them have it...

kesar having FB of MBs words n then duggu FB...he opens the bottle n he drinks...his friends r very happy n say that now they feel that he is their friend n also they feel that now he is grownup...they asks him to play khabaddi n he says we will play today...

prachurya thumbnail

gulaal is waiting for kesar n gulaal wakes talli who is sleeping in hall n asks her to go n sleep in her room..talli says she will stay as she wants to ask kesar that where was he till now...gulaal says u can ask it tomorrow...talli says he has to eat food also na...gulaal says i will serve him food n if u say i will scold him on behalf of u...talli smiles n says no...i will do that...talli leaves to sleep...

Thank God CVs decided to give us an exclusive GK scene widout Talli butting in
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What can I say😡🤢

Hi Prachurya🤗
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

khabaddi scene...they all r playing khabaddi n kesar imagines dushy in one of his friends...n he catches neck of his friend n all the other friends had to come n rescue the guy..kesar is shocked after he realizes what he did just now n leaves from there...

talli n sudha scene...skipping it...

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

kesar friend drops kesar on kesars bike n kesar says sorry for what ever he did...kesar hardly able to walk with his muddy shoe...gulaal listens his foot steps n opens the door n just then he rests his hands on the walls...he just gives a careless look at her...she asks kahaa gayaa tha...he ignores her n starts walking to his room...she sees his muddy foot steps n his drowsy way of walking...she closes the door n calls him...n says tujhse kuch poochrahi hoon...kahaa gayaa tha...he takes support of side walls of staircase...she says tujhe andhaaza hai ki sab log chintha karrahe they...dushy is seeing all this...she says khaane pe raah dekhrahe they teri...par tu hai..bhina kissi koh kuch bhi kahe...n he starts walking n is abt to fall down n she get holds his hand...he immediately brushes of her hand n gives a anger look...he says mujhe tere sahaare ki zaroorath nahi hai...she calls him but he goes to his room...

prachurya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Geeshani

kesar having FB of MBs words n then duggu FB...he opens the bottle n he drinks...his friends r very happy n say that now they feel that he is their friend n also they feel that now he is grownup...they asks him to play khabaddi n he says we will play today...

This is Neil at his best 
- The first one, the conflict rising -shud I drink or not👏
can't believe this guy cud enact being drunk so well, it cud so easily be overdone but Neil is awesome and perfect in emoting. Thanks Geesh for the gifs

Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
choory chorry everyone me zara gayab hui thi, dinner karne gayi thi :) kabaddi kabaddi hoing ...ee kesu should work for police dept ...he he uske hath working like faasi ka fanda :P mar dala re mar dala