Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gia.khan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
EEEKSS! THANK YOU GUYS SOOO SOO SO MUCH for all the wishesss ilyyy <3 ! i m sorry i have been MIA! i was out the whole day todayy n last night with family tehe! i promise i will reply to all the msgs by tommm <3 ! thank you guys for always making my birthdays sooo speciall!!!😳

EEEKSSS HANDWRITTEN messages :| :| i have read most of them hehe! will finish reading them by tom n reply muahhh <3

anita panita <3 ! ILYYY i dont think i need to say that you already know tehe! I THE LOVE THE THREAD SO MUCH OMGG ITS SO PINK N PRETTYYY! n alll my FAVESS n i loveee :| HOW JONES N SNOOCHIE BOOCHIE IS A PART OF ITT HEHEHEHE!

*insert banana barat here* i cant paste them for some reason hmph
gia.khan thumbnail
OH P.S i hate you anita beeep :) .. you made my thread alll CHAMELIFIEDDD!! gawddd this song will never LEAVE MY PEEECHAAA😵
R.A.J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I knw d gal only coz of hr bananas 😆 Belated Happy B'dy . Keep smiling

Happy Belated B-day!

Sorry Gia for the late wishes. The only excuse is my utter blindness. Didn't see your birthday thread earlier. Sorry! Hope you had a lovely and crazy day!  
gia.khan thumbnail
OKAYS ! i ij backkk to reply <3 weee!!!

Anu - ILY ILY ILY!! even though we have had our moments! you are someone who i can always count on when i m down <3 ! i love you babe! and i cant thank you enough for always making my birthdays soo sooo soo special! n even though i hate you for chamelifying my BIRTHDAY THREAD :) n for alot of other things at the end of the dayy you are an important part of my life <3 and hey i guess GINU - is all about nokh jhoks and make ups tehe! sooo its all gooodiess <3 ! oh and i already told you this but i love how stressed you get when i ignore you on msn heeheh! MUHAHAH! i wish i could see your thobra at that time heheh! but despite all that! ILYYY <3 <3 and i dont think i need to tell you that pssht you should know it already =) =) <3 thank you so much again for making this birthday just as special as the last one tehe! even though i didnt get a KSG msg :'( its okay cause just rewatching the last year wish brought the biggest smile on my facee again hehehe <3 ! ilyyy peanuts😳oh and one more thing! I KNOW YOU WOULD BE BATKOING ON THE STREETS WITHOUT ME MUHAHAH! you should thank allah everyday for bringing me IN YOUR ZINDAGI

Preeti - ILYYY <3 <3 ! and i know i m gonna be called your chamchi by ahem ahem anita beep and reema psssht but i cant help it! ilyyy and you are the best damn girl <3 hehe! thank you for always being there n just being a sweetheart to me all the time tehe! i love how we can never fight and i also love how i can never give you silent treatments for too long :( .. you are my kamzoori hmph! ILYYY <3 ! thank you soo so so much for everything tehe! and oh i loveee how you ending the letter with SPARE MEE! ohhh how i love that :| LMFAOOO <3!! n for as long as i live i shall always be TEAM PREEETIII😎oh and you know how you always say tehe i m your favorite khan well you are my favourite MISS BHANDAL <3

Reema - OMGEEE :| okay so like your msg made me sooo friggen SENTI :| and i know you are not really good with expressing your feelings and all but :| :| ohhh you make me feeel SOOO SPECIAL :| I LOVERS YOUUU!!!! and i knoww we have this LOVE AND HATE kinda relationship but trust me when i say this tehe i guess whats what makes us so special weee tehe! i love love you ! and i honestly dont know what i would do without you :| thank you for always always listening to my vents and being there for mee and always supporting me in everything hehee <3 u ij the besttt <3 n oh yeaa i absolutely LOVEEE OUR AAAHHH AHHH connection <3 :| hehhe ! n i know i dont show it either pssht but i m actually really attached to you too😳i lubs juu!! oh and can i say! i teared up when i read YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE KHAN ahhh <3 i lub ju my aahhh buddy! you have made a very big jagah in my dil tehe n that too veryyy phast <3 oh and beep i actually did try that SLIDE TO UNLOCK<< i just wanted to try it for the heck of it hmph!

Sidhu - thank you so muchhh sidhiii ilyyy <3 <3 ! n i m so glad we can catch up on WA too now days tehe! ahhh i love our vents about CHAIR and ours vents about the good for NOTHING PRINCE LOUIS n tehe how can i forget our drooling sessions over ksg srk and chuck bass hehe <3 ! muah ilyy

Anku - ILYYY babe! thank you sooo much <3 !!! you are a sweetheart <3 ! and i m so glad to have a friend like you too sachi cause i know you will be there when i need your support the most tehe! thank you so much babe! OH I LOVEEE LOVEEE THAT SIGGIE SOO MUCH tehe! EEEKSSS SRK N KSG you cannot go wrong with that combooo babyyy hehe! thank you once again babe

Miru - oh babyyy <3 ! ilyyy tehe! you are such a sweetheart <3 ! i honestly love talking to you and i am always gonna be here for your when you need me okay <3 you really need to stop saying thank you though cause there is no sorry or thank you in FRANDSHIP <3 and you toh have a damaad relationship with mee hehee! so dont even thank mee babyyy! ilyyy and i m honestly always happy to hear you out whenever you need to vent!! muah love youuu babyy! n YES PLEASE DOWNLOAD WA <3 oh and one more thing half of your msg is up :( the other part tiny pic ne delete kar diya soo i m gonna ask you for the other part when you come online psssht! you aint atm soo i cant hmph! but thank you so much babe!

Mel - oh melo melo my dirty FELLOW :) even though half of the time okay sorry not half 99.99% of the time we are fighting or saying something or the other to eachother but even AFTER ALL THAT i dont know why :) but in the deepesttt corner of my dil there is a place for you n i guess i love youuu too? you know why ? because i think unknowingly hi sahi you always BOOST UP MY EGO babyy tehe! and i honestly dont know what i would do without your everyday WA msgs either tehe! soo there i boosted upp your ego as well biatch tehe ! but OHH READING " YOU ALWAYS HAVE A VALID POINT " makes meee like SOO SOO SOO FRIGGEN HAPPY ! HAAA i can use that against you when we fight next which is most prolly gonna be tonight or tom tehe! you never knows with us! but on a serious note i m so glad we have gotten close this year tehe!! i the love youuu <3 muahhh!!

Rabu - awww ilyyy <3 ! you are honestly such a sweetheart <3 thank you so so much for everything babe <3 ! and such a lovely birthday wishhh <3 !! and everything that you said tehe! you know how to make me feel special with your words dont you hehehehe! ilyyy rabuuu (L)(L)

Mehki - OMG OMGG OMGG ITS YOUUU KAMEEENI :O :O oh :) i cant believe you didnt even spare me on my birthday with your GIA DIDI :) :) i will take revenge for that biatch :) dont you WORRRYYY :) anyways hmph now that thats over! i just wanna sayyy! ILY MEHKI and i know i have a very different way of showing that to you but i do love you and at the end of the dayy you do matter to mee <3 ! so thank you so so so much for always always being a saathi in my dhuks and shuks if that made any sense << ! and i know we disagree/argue on alot of things most of the times but despite all that I LOVE YOU and love love talking to you <3 ! that doesnt mean i have FORGIVEN you for torturing me AS YOUR SLAVE YOU BEEP :) main tere se badlaaa zaroor longi :) the only reason why i didnt torture you much was cause tere exams aa tapke the beech mein hmph! but TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS I WILL TAKE MY BADLAA HMPH! but on a serious note! ILYYY MEHKI and like i always say pssht never take my ghussa seriously cause i hardly ever GET MAD AT CHU seriously :p but it is a pleasure getting you all worked up n making you say sorry liker 277529834 times on WA heheh! iLYYY <3 oh and F*LL THOSE ARE SOME HOT SIGGIES thank you so much baby

Fatima- thank you hun

Sami - thank you so much hun <3 hope your winter break is going goood muahhh <3 hope to catch up with you soon <3 muah

Sani - thank you so so much hun! i know we havent talked since like FOREVER! and i miss the old times too trust mee :( ilyy thank you so much muahhh i hope we can catch upp sooonnn tooo <3 ! muahhh

Kashu - OMGEEE I FRIGGEN MISS YOU BABYYY :(! i love love lovee you thank you so much for everything hhehe! you areee my little bachii who is growing upp so jaldi :( i miss youuu cant wait to catch up with youuu <3 !

Adu - LMFAOOO you are such a kameeenii!! psssht thank you babe!! you need to be on msn noww psssht its WINTER BREAKKK hmph

Rabies - OMGGG MY TATTTIII PARTNER :| ( just realized how WRONG that sounds) pssht dont get any wrong ideas people /fine you wont get it hmph anyways OMGEEE even though we are NEVER nice to eachother :| your message actually made me a little senti :| cause you used LOVE and ME in the same sentenceee hawww :O lmfaoo i joke psssht i really doo love you rabies you know that right tehe! thank you so muchies tehe N OHHH :| I LOVEE LOVEE THAT VM FROM YOU N MUNCHKIN <3 its _ _ _ i dont think i can say that word here psssht! but you guys know what i mean right heheh ilyyy

Ishi - thank you so much hunn <3 muahhh

Ambu - ilyyy thank you so much babyyy!! i miss talking to you :( hope we can catch up soon too hmph

Shaluuu <3 how i miss our WED and AAL days! ily n miss you and our barneyyy

Hamzie - muah thank you tubie <3

Mehazzz - <3 <3 ! thank you so much babe!! ahhh I LOVE LOVE THAT CAKE LMFAOOO!!

Nina - thank you hun <3 no pssht i can NEVER like that song psssht hmph

Noweee - ilyyy thank you so much babe!! eeekss i love you for giving me that BCP name hahahah! ilyy thank you babe! i love how we are able to catch eachother on msn more these days tehe muah

Divu - omgg i miss you too babe! thank you soo muchiess muahhh <3 ! cant wait to catch up with you

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVELY BIRTHDAY WISHES GUYSSS! means alot to meee sachi MUAHHH!!

and once again thank you my LOVE for putting this all together and making this birthday special too MUAH ilyyy <3

Edited by gia.khan - 12 years ago