Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: monu_tan

This is not true. Dolly re entered the show on Week 9 of the 14 Weeks show. She was there for approx 5 weeks before being a finalist.

It's not as much about the timing as it is about the impact on the end result. Especially since Dolly was violent and guttural, but was still given a huge leeway to come back and get a chance to win. PM and Mahek are prissy Stepword Wives compared to her.

I'm not saying Mahek's WC entry is fair. All I'm saying is that BB has always manipulated results/voting/housemate participation in some way.
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nishu786

Ideally wild card entry should be 4 weeks before final...

Viewers view don't matter much to channel & show ppl...they will go according to their plan.

That is exactly my point. I bet PM was made a guest and could have been later converted to contestant. Her timing was perfect to be a wild card contestant. But wham came the Mahek eviction and Salman bhai growled over it.
Edited by monu_tan - 12 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkfreud

It's not as much about the timing as it is about the impact on the end result. Especially since Dolly was violent and guttural, but was still given a huge leeway to come back and get a chance to win. PM and Mahek are prissy Stepword Wives compared to her.

I'm not saying Mahek's WC entry is fair. All I'm saying is that BB has always manipulated results/voting/housemate participation in some way.

I fully agree with this and host has a big role in deciding what to manipulate and in favor of whom 🤔
monu_tan thumbnail

Thats exactly the point. Changing the rules for someone and terming it as Wild Card Entry doesnt hide the relative manipulation that goes with it.  There are people who say WCE is relevant now, which holds no substance.

Dolly was a TRP raker and she did change her ways when she re-entered the show. She survived for 2-3 weeks and became a finalist. But a mistimed Wild card now fully enables the entrant a direct entry to the finals.
Edited by monu_tan - 12 years ago
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

I couldn't see any polls on the BB official site. Can you provide me links for that ?

frm unofficial source...no links, sorry...
monu_tan thumbnail

Viewers view don't matter much to channel & show ppl...they will go according to their plan.

yeah totally agreed.
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

I couldn't see any polls on the BB official site. Can you provide me links for that ?

Judging from Mahek's tweets that were posted in some threads, the poll may be active by tomorrow or thereafter.
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Judging from Mahek's tweets that were posted in some threads, the poll may be active by tomorrow or thereafter.

Ok I'm aware of that. Let's c if they put the poll tomorrow.
But even if they put the poll out they will need to have it running for 3-4 days which will mean that that most likely Mahek will go in on Sunday which is when housemates vote on nominations. This could mean Mahek will not be in nomination for last week as well 😲
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sha1

This wild card entry idea is sheer stupidity and favoritism. PERIOD. ðŸ˜‰

TRUE..
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Yes totally agree.
And if they bring Mahek after d nomination are over for next week as well it'll squarely prove who d winner is going to be 🤔