Humse Hai Life

Stop the stupidity cv's (Page 3)

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshini1494

Originally posted by ArHi4ever

whats happing???Stern Smile u guys hate This Show?? and will even stop watching th show what th hell am hearding? Confused
u r spaming in DC Inbox Stern Smile

and about song ohh Thats WayD'oh I Was Wondering I Heard This Song Before But I Was not Reminding Where I Heard it Disapprove

But It Thats Song Made For Juno Ermm I mean Do Cv,z Made It For Juno for the show That Song Ermm Or It Is Some Bollywood Song??Ermm

Hinu tht is juno's song...He sang tht sing once for Sia...Tht song was exclusively made for ArSia...

U heard it right hinu..We will stop watching this show if they show juno sad...In the new promo also juno is hurt...CryCryCry
on that point i agree cv,z should not play with juno,z feeling :( i mean okia its just show but that not right way to play with his feeling there knows its hurt to us as we cant see him hurt i dont wanna see juno sad cv,z should enter nw girl in show  and plus not use his song for SiRa  Cv,z Should    SiRa  Own Song  btw
   @ALL  You gUys just Sht Up Dont even Thing about leave HHL  in your bad dream Evil Smile You know me na i will seriously kill u all Evil Smile * not a joke* if u talk about leave thats is meaning u guys are not storng even not 1% dont you wanna see juno more?? you guys are just thinking about sia how meane i was thoght u were juno,z fans but i was wrong if u wwere juno fans u were neverr thoght to leave because true fans can do anything just for see  they beluved actor there can do anything just for see his face his expression his voice  and u guys?? just because sia is not with him u guys have lost mind? and aree talking to leave *i cant believe*

Edited by ArHi4ever - 20 December 2011 at 7:12am

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged

whats happing???Stern Smile u guys hate This Show?? and will even stop watching th show what th hell am hearding? Confused
u r spaming in DC Inbox Stern Smile

and about song ohh Thats WayD'oh I Was Wondering I Heard This Song Before But I Was not Reminding Where I Heard it Disapprove

But It Thats Song Made For Juno Ermm I mean Do Cv,z Made It For Juno for the show That Song Ermm Or It Is Some Bollywood Song??Ermm

Hinu tht is juno's song...He sang tht sing once for Sia...Tht song was exclusively made for ArSia...

U heard it right hinu..We will stop watching this show if they show juno sad...In the new promo also juno is hurt...CryCryCry
on that point i agree cv,z should not play with juno,z feeling :( i mean okia its just show but that not right way to play with his feeling there knows its hurt to us as we cant see him hurt i dont wanna see juno sad cv,z should enter nw girl in show  and plus not use his song for SiRa  Cv,z Should    SiRa  Own Song  btw
   @ALL  You gUys just Sht Up Dont even Thing about leave HHL  in your bad dream Evil Smile You know me na i will seriously kill u all Evil Smile * not a joke* if u talk about leave thats is meaning u guys are not storng even not 1% dont you wanna see juno more?? you guys are just thinking about sia how meane i was thoght u were juno,z fans but i was wrong if u wwere juno fans u were neverr thoght to leave because true fans can do anything just for see  they beluved actor there can do anything just for his face his expression his voice  and u guys?? just because sia is not with him u guys have lost mind? and aree talking to leave *i cant believe*

Cool Hinu...

I am not caring abt sia anymore...But I don't wanna see Juno sad...I told tht I will stop watching it if Juno is sad...As a fan I can't stop watching him but at the same time I can't see him sad and hurt...If Juno is happy I am also happy...Big smile
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Cool Hinu...

I am not caring abt sia anymore...But I don't wanna see Juno sad...I told tht I will stop watching it if Juno is sad...As a fan I can't stop watching him but at the same time I can't see him sad and hurt...If Juno is happy I am also happy...Big smile
but its yuvi acting its his hard work  he is doing great job and hard work just to show you all, his acting his talent and you guys dont wanna see his hard work and suport him wowww unbelivble
-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
sameee wat roshu said ... i watch the show only for yuvi i dnt care abt sia actually ..i already mentioned that if juno is ok with sira means its ok for me tooo
but itsss totally unfair to ake him hurt daily its killing fans feelings bhi naa

like roshu said if juno is happy me happy if he is sad mujhey gussa aayegaa on all :(

and regarding new gal oh plzz no i dnt wat any new gal in
Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Cool Hinu...

but its yuvi acting its his hard work  he is doing great job and hard work just to show you all, his acting his talent and you guys dont wanna see his hard work and suport him wowww unbelivble

I will watch Juno's scene for sure...U know they are showing juno sad but still i am watching HHL in hope of Seeing Juno/Yuvi...Smile But the worst part is i am always disappointed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--HiNa--

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

sameee wat roshu said ... i watch the show only for yuvi i dnt care abt sia actually ..i already mentioned that if juno is ok with sira means its ok for me tooo
but itsss totally unfair to ake him hurt daily its killing fans feelings bhi naa

like roshu said if juno is happy me happy if he is sad mujhey gussa aayegaa on all :(

and regarding new gal oh plzz no i dnt wat any new gal in

I also don't want new girl entry now yami...actually i don't wanna see Yuvi with anyother girl other than Abi...Wink
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Cool Hinu...

I will watch Juno's scene for sure...U know they are showing juno sad but still i am watching HHL in hope of Seeing Juno/Yuvi...Smile But the worst part is i am always disappointed...
thats like a good girl
even i feel sad for him when his hurt and but i see him in real point i say;  his acting is heart thuoching and all  i am sure Cv,z will stop showing him hurt but come in real point
true fan and suporter
its meaning to suport to that  preson in happines and sadness ,,, never leave him  alone and never disppoint him and never stop suporting him   and that what i amm doing and you all guys should do

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Cool Hinu...

thats like a good girl
even i feel sad for him when his hurt and but i see him in real point i say;  his acting is heart thuoching and all  i am sure Cv,z will stop showing him hurt but come in real point
true fan and suporter
its meaning to suport to that  preson in happines and sadness ,,, never leave him  alone and never disppoint him and never stop suporting him   and that what i amm doing and you all guys should do

I will always support Yuvi for sure...Embarrassed and i am sure yami vl also...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index