19.12.11- Flute Lessons started by Murali Manohar

Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The first scene starts with the last scene of Friday's episode - Murali's flute at first lights up the 'diyaas', and then brings rain. Everybody in the 'raajsabha' are surprised ⭐️ including the queen, Harinaath and Sudama (who is standing at one corner of the 'sabha', behind a pillar). Paundrak too is astonished but still dislikes 😑 the situation that Harinaath is defeated by MM.

Now Harinath becomes emotional, with Respect in his eyes for MM, comes to Him (MM). Harinaath touches the feet of MM and accepts his defeat saying that MM is indeed the 'greatest flute player' of the world ⭐️. Then he (Harinaath) leaves the 'sabha'.

Paundrak realizes that now he should touch the feet of MM to start his flute lesson. He remembers the scenes when MM asked him to touch his feet as well as when they decided to have this Flute Competition in the 'raajsabha'.  So Paundrak asks everyone of the 'sabha' to leave. After that, he comes in front of MM but hesitates to bow down before Him πŸ˜†. MM waits patiently πŸ˜ƒ. At last, Paundrak  touches His feet and says – 'Hey Gurudev mujhe aashirvaad dijiye"  πŸ€£ and he also asks Him to teach him better flute playing than Dwarikadheesh. MM answers- "Avashya Shishya, tumhe apni karmo ka uchit phal mile".

Paundrak gets up and shows interest to start his lessons at that very moment. But then he notices Sudama behind a pillar. He goes to him and shouts 😑 at him why he is there; he will gets punished for his wrong action. But MM interferes saying that anger will not help in his (Paundrak's) 'saadhna' to learn flute playing. He 'needs to become sweet to gain enegy from inside', and then only he will be able to learn better flute playing than Dwarikadheesh.

Now Paundrak again comes to Sudama and instructs (with 'extra sweetness' πŸ˜ƒ) him if he does not have any work then he can very well take rest, as now the king will be busy with Flute lessons. But then he also threatens him not to disclose anything about the incident to anyone in future. Otherwise he will take 'gardaan' of Sudama, and then he (Sudama) won't be able to chant  - 'Jai Shri Krishna'. Hearing this, Sudama starts laughing πŸ˜ƒ. Paundrak becomes surprised and asks the reason. Sudama points out that Paundrak just uttered 'Jai Shri Krishna' himself πŸ˜†. After Sudama leaves the place, Paundrak gets furious 😑, but MM tells him to practice control over anger, thr' controlling his breath.

Now the scene changes to Dwarka, where Krishna along with JV is watching all these incidents. Naaradji comes and asks how will the Lord destroy the sinners if they all become his disciple? Krishna answers now he wants to see if Paundrak will have 'a change of heart' ( i.e.- 'to leave the wrong path') or not. Naarad says MM is already showing Paundrak the 'right path', but Krishna answers that it is the duty of a guru to show the 'right path' to the student, but whether the student will be able to follow it or not, depends on the 'vivek' and the 'sanskaar' of the particular student. Naarad says- "Leeladhar, aap ki leela aap hi jaane" and takes his leave. πŸ˜Š

MM starts flute training at the garden of  Paundrak. At first he teaches the basics like 'how' to hold a flute properly, how to play it etc. Paundrak is unable to play it properly in the beginning, so he decides to have a golden 'murali' πŸ˜†  with heere/moti on it. But MM explains as a blind man is unable to see the golden robe he wears, in the same way if a person does not know 'how' to play a flute, the gold/ diamond on it won't help him.  MM also tells him to control his anger, only then he will be able to create music thr' his 'murali'. MM instructs Paundrak to start again with a 'peaceful mind'. This time Paundrak is able to create somewhat sweet/better music. He gets excited! πŸ˜ƒ  Next MM starts a bit tough 'taan', Paundrak tries to copy it (in very ordinay level). But still, MM starts appreciating him saying "Ati uttam"!! πŸ˜† He praises the 'taan' by Paundrak saying that it will make all go to sleep, by its sweetness; Paundrak is "Maha pratibhashaali"  πŸ˜† and will be able to learn playing the flute in only 10-15 days!   Paundrak becomes really happy and again declares himself as 'Bhagwaan'! MM says even Krishna will feel jealous after listening to such great 'taan' by Paundrak! πŸ˜†

The brother of Paundrak sees all this from a distance. He goes to 'Kaashiraaj' and  'Senapati' Durdhar. He expresses his suspicion that this MM is not an ordinary person, he has some mystery, as he keeps on saying sweet things in front of the king but after that, smiles at him also. 'Kaashiraaj' agrees and suspects that may be MM is doing some 'tantra vidya' on the King. The brother of the king instructs 'Senapati' to keep a watch on MM all the time.

'Senapati' Durdhar instructs his soldiers (or 'guptchars') to follow MM in every moment, whether he is doing any 'tantra vidya' or any magic or offering any food to the king or not - everything must be observed by them minutely.

Jai Shri Krishna.    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok, now my comments- The ep was just a 'dragging' of the stroryline, acc to me. Nothing ACTUALLY happened in the whole ep, except the music lessons. 

Vishal's acting is becoming a bit exaggerated/ repetitive as MM. I can understand the reason- 'over-exposure' just mars the joy πŸ˜”.  The creatives are unnecessarily using Sudama and MM  too much in each ep πŸ˜”...

Why would MM do 'jhoothi taarif' of Paundrak, I couldn't understand πŸ˜•

And Vrish, my theory failed πŸ˜”... Krishna is very much there in Dwarika!!!! πŸ˜†  So this MM at Paundrak nagri is not 'The Real' Krishna πŸ˜ƒ ... Where is SB? She is missing this hilarious incidents πŸ˜†...

Edited by Debipriya - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update😊
Paundraka want's to make flute of gold & diamonds, great, that will delay his lessons, only a bamboo flute can create melodious tunes.
Saw the epi for last 10 mins, Paundrak, the joker with his wide eyes & funny expression on his face never fails to entertain. This track will take some time to end.
P.S. can the mytho lovers come for Mahadev forum too. I am missing disscussion there with knowledgable people.😊
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!😊

The episode sounds like a comical one...So Krishna is even in Dwarkadheesh... all I can say is... God is omnipresent 🀣 Krishna & JV IMAGINE TV in their rooms & watch it all the day... no SB why where did she go... got bored of the drag or what?πŸ€ͺ
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I too was wondering where is Satyabhama?  Maybe she's visiting Susheela πŸ˜† But Jambavati must have been happy having Krishna alone to herself.

I too don't know what to say about MM flattering Paundrak, while letting him simply play whatever random notes his lips hit πŸ˜†  And Sudama is now in a position to blackmail him 🀣 - as was clear from when Paundrak asked him to rest if he had finished all his work.  I think Paundrak will free Sudama from his job in return for keeping the secret.

From Krishna's statement to Narada, I think he still has the options open to kill him.  If this track doesn't end w/ Paundrak's death, it'll be a mockery.  Kashi-raj - doesn't he have his own kingdom to attend to?  And I also wish they bring back Balarama to fight & kill Halahar, since they've inserted the latter into the story.
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

From Krishna's statement to Narada, I think he still has the options open to kill him.  If this track doesn't end w/ Paundrak's death, it'll be a mockery.  

And if it does end with Paundrak's death it will still be a mockery . After all, Paundrak, willingly or unwillingly has touched Krishna's feet (as a shishya) and sought his blessings. Is not Krishna, in future gong to say to Arjuna " Sarva Dharman parityajya maa me kam sharam vraja. Aham tva sarva paapebhyo, moksha ishyami maa shucha."  So now that Paundrak has taken refuge in Krishna, killing him will go against what Krishna preached.

varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mnx12

P.S. can the mytho lovers come for Mahadev forum too. I am missing disscussion there with knowledgable people.😊

And where exactly is the Mahadev forum? I wouldn't mind shifting allegiance - anything to get away from this insane track.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: varaali

And where exactly is the Mahadev forum? I wouldn't mind shifting allegiance - anything to get away from this insane track.

It's under the Life OK section if you are navigating from the main page.  I've already created another Doubts & Discussions thread there, where one can discuss Mahadev, Sati, Parvati, Durga, Kali, Kartikeya, Ganesh, Nandi and the Ganas.

Only thing - I don't know much about Shiva-Sati story, other than what I read in the ACK.  I'm reluctant to watch a serial if I don't already know the background story, since we all know that they are rarely authentic.
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Will post Devipurana's version in that thread😊