How can Aham do such a thing ? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Omg yes,i noticed that too and i was smiling like a duffer πŸ˜†
Gopi didn't have the blanket on top of her,it was on top of Ahem,that was just so adorable and than he put it on top of her and rushed to get ready πŸ˜
Time to party 

yeah...πŸ₯³             

πŸ‘   for our ahamjee...

Originally posted by navyab

Yeah ...so when the might Ahem falls ...he falls hard...& did u also observe how he jumped & protected Gopi in front of Koki !!!!

yh i noticed tht nw tht wht a hiusband shuld protect their wife which Ahem has dne by nt gtin gopi into trouble i ws so amazed jus loved him...  u go Ahem😊

Originally posted by taniks

This is wot I am loving abt gohem , she has always been selfless when it comes to caring abt others , he being already late pauses to take care of her this from the man who cared abt nothing besides work and his mom.
Even when it came to anitha his need to make his mom happy surpassed his so called love for her.if this a caring ahem then gopi is gonna be one lucky girl when he is inlove .

So true taniks...He was getting late and yet he thought about her...How sweet😳
Originally posted by navyab

Yeah ...so when the might Ahem falls ...he falls hard...& did u also observe how he jumped & protected Gopi in front of Koki !!!!

yeah navya...It was adorable because the person who defended her was aham😲 ...A huge impact had made on him by gopi...Am happy that at least from now, we can hope that he will not shout at her...

Originally posted by gohem_forever

that was very cute. The way gopi was curled up without any blanket was adorable

😳  😳  May be that's why ahamjee covered her with blanket so as to not  lost control...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ShaunSA

Didn't catch that part. Busy dl'ing Dhruvie's sub-titled epi so looking forward to watching this scene πŸ˜Ž

Oh...That was once in life time opportunity for SNSians ...Go and watch it...

Originally posted by vibz88

He s in love and he does not know himself. Action speak louder than words

May your words become true and aham realises that  its out of love not out of duty that he's taking care of her...

Originally posted by shruthi2010

i think the concrete slab fell on him instead of gopi r may be he is an alien in disguise of ahem.

πŸ˜† I have the same doubt... its just hard to believe the way Ahem is caring for Gopi
indeed i felt exactly the same..even in hurry he did not forget to cover her with the blanket..so natural..for a loving husband..but here we are talking ahem modi...god..slab must have really fell on him..too :p
Did you see the look of guilt when he realised that she had covered him with the blanket and slept without even though she is hurt and unwell? This was just great and then of course as already mentioned the fact that he was running really late and still took the time to look out for his wife.

I also liked the fact that he just brushed of Gopi's apology as if to say Don't be rediculus it wasn't your fault at all