Posted: 12 years ago
Pehle to 😆 for d title of topic. I didn't meant line marofying on arnav, I mean,watever she said in d precap. 🤣 Tum log bhi na kuch bhi sochte ho, not my mistake. Mein to ek innocent si pyari si mummy hoon. 😉 . See ab isme hasne wali kya baat hai?

Neways coming back to topic watever she said in d precap is getting lot of negative views but as I will go against d tide. Wat she meant was not LOVE but trust. Humara dil toota hai bcoz he has broken my trust. Rather on d contrary I think khushi will take arnav in a negative for todofying lavanya's dil as for her he has proved once again dat he is ASR a man wid no heart. Who knows plant truth bhi bahar aa jaye. We all know our blabbering Sanaka devi. Arnav will not misunderstand bcoz wen she get engaged he did nothg to break it, so he can't question her. Other guy is coming. My wishful thinking pointyiang on J track. Letz c wat cv's has storyaning for us. Tab tak ke liye my logical n sharp dimag - ADIEU.

Tum log bhi commentianing kar lo. Like karne ke paise nahi lagege. 🤣. Bheja chalega to comment phoot phoot ke bahar nikalege.
😛
1) Thank God the secret about her broken engagement is out (Ha..ha..she told Anjali not to tell anyone. Maybe she meant, don't tell anyone till I have informed my best friend, Arnavji!).

2) I hope Arnav gets the details of her engagement, & realises she is talking about a breach of trust case & not dil tooting!

3) I would like him to know that SHE broke the engagement, not Shyamji.
Evry1 plz post ur commentz in dis. By mistake I made a double post of it which I requested moderators to close. Thnx.
Originally posted by smitar

<font color="#FF0000">1) Thank God the secret about her broken
engagement is out (Ha..ha..she told Anjali not to tell anyone. Maybe she
meant, don't tell anyone till I have informed my best friend,
Arnavji!).

2) I hope Arnav gets the details of her engagement,
& realises she is talking about a breach of trust case & not dil
tooting!

3) I would like him to know that SHE broke the engagement, not Shyamji.
</font>

Thnx smita, dat was quick. Love u gal.
If he loves her, it is his responsibility to find out the truth before blaming her...he has done her wrong...big time..if he can show this much compassion for LA..a friend...He should at least give khushi the benefit of doubt. So, he trusts his jijaji..but, he loves her...what about that?

If he is on the way to redemption...get things right with khushi
then instead of using the word "dil" she should have said "bharosa toota hai" or "vishwaas toota hai"

she is digging her own grave by using the wrong words.
Originally posted by showstruck

If he loves her, it is his responsibility to find out the truth before blaming her...he has done her wrong...big time..if he can show this much compassion for LA..a friend...He should at least give khushi the benefit of doubt. So, he trusts his jijaji..but, he loves her...what about that?
If he is on the way to redemption...get things right with khushi

True hai ji, waise apne apna kya bataya? I need a name to attach b4 ji. 😆
Originally posted by apsa

then instead of using the word "dil" she should have said "bharosa toota hai" or "vishwaas toota hai"

she is digging her own grave by using the wrong words.

Hmmm u r correct. Letz c d whole picture first. Dey r not d only lines n precaps misguide us.
D precap is misleadin..n very confusin.
Sumtims d precap is clipped..so dnt knw wat 2 make out of it.

''...Bheja chalega to comment phoot phoot ke bahar nikalege''

Arrey, bheja chalega tab na ! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ˜†

Mera to bheja fry hogaya hai. ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£

Seriously though, I just posted comments on 2 same type threads, so I can only repeat about how the CVs have not displayed this correctly and have forgotten some scenes earlier in the show, when they showed Khushi as unhappy with the engagement etc. The important aspect of my complaints is not what Khushi actually meant, but how they will show Arnav interpreting her actions and comments. And that, I fear, will be negatively!  ðŸ˜¡