Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I don't want Rabba Ve - Page 3

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Very true.. At this point, I think they should focus on the story and let aside the Rabba Ve's for the meanwhile. When the right time comes, then we can see them Rabba Ve-ing.

*tho I miss Rabba Ve.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Priya_128

hahahahha...i just thought rabba ves with no reason are like anjali...crying in every season ! love ho ya treason...

as for it being misconstrued...they are totally setting it up for that ! 
i think they just want to use their fancy cameras that can zooom in and out 34.5 times when hell breaks loose...! 

is it too much to ask for ONE conversation...just one...and conversation...not u rant...then i shut u up...then i rant...and then u cry and u run away and i look sideways and close my eyes...NO...

can we lock them in the storeroom again ?

We already see that it's going down the road of the past.  she will push his buttons - and this time will insult for things we, the viewers, know are not true - and then he will get pushed to the brink both knowingly and unknowingly by kkg (particularly if he thinks she's crying over that fiance) and boom! - he will bear all teeth, she will cry.
i want to shove them in the pool.  cool them off, then lock them in a room with one towel. ðŸ˜²
momma1128 thumbnail
@Pinky - who doesn't miss rabba ve?  I mean who can forget passing out after watching Arnav undo Khushi's lights *ahem ahem*  But that meant something, it was right - he was on a streak of doing nice things and she was having acidity.

Now, it's just bleeding hearts.  KKG's heart should be bleeding for La and ASR, Shyam messed with her honor and trust.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Anu, I agree with you totally ... No Rabba ve's right now ... not the time or the occasion. I want a conversation ... a simple, meaningful emotional conversation, starting off with their usual rants and fights and this time breaking down into simple honest feelings, and the truth this time ... *sigh* what am I asking for???!!! 

There was this very sweet line in Sanaya's previous show, when the guy says - we think too much, speak too little and don't listen to each other at all ... here it could be changed to - we think too little, say too much, and don't listen to the right things at all!
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: momma1128

@Pinky - who doesn't miss rabba ve?  I mean who can forget passing out after watching Arnav undo Khushi's lights *ahem ahem*  But that meant something, it was right - he was on a streak of doing nice things and she was having acidity.

Now, it's just bleeding hearts.  KKG's heart should be bleeding for La and ASR, Shyam messed with her honor and trust.

Yaiksss.. Yeahh!! 
momma1128 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DiyaS

Anu, I agree with you totally ... No Rabba ve's right now ... not the time or the occasion. I want a conversation ... a simple, meaningful emotional conversation, starting off with their usual rants and fights and this time breaking down into simple honest feelings, and the truth this time ... *sigh* what am I asking for???!!! 

There was this very sweet line in Sanaya's previous show, when the guy says - we think too much, speak too little and don't listen to each other at all ... here it could be changed to - we think too little, say too much, and don't listen to the right things at all!

Diya, heaven forbid they speak the TRUTH!!!  Oh nooo!!!!

There timing is totally off.  Even tomorrow we will see Lucknow Express going full force, ASR not ready, then when pushed to the brink, he will explode and then the Express will retreat into the shunting station.  They do say a lot, they let a lot of things slip, and they shout emotions with their eyes - but the wax buildup in their ears is just awful.
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Loved your post!

Bang on about this not being the time or the place for Rabba Ve or even the ceremonial gust of wind.

And despite all the predictions, prayers, requests and threats - I personally feel that we are about as far removed from a love confession as Anjali is from reality (had to say that :P)

In a way, i like that. For some reason, it always makes for great viewership when misunderstandings and fights happen before the confession. - the undercurrents make for great love stories. When the same happens after the leads have declared the love for each other - we have just another soap on our hands. Not sure i want that - I am quite enjoying this show despite all the inconsistencies, irritating characters and (breaks my heart to say it) a half-baked story.

So - bring on the new entry CVs - make way for a super fun loving hero...someone who makes Khushi laugh and Arnav jealous. That said - this show is Arnav and Khush's story...please let it be that way. 

Cheers, IPKKND!

Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
have these two ever had a conversation ?

now the closest i can misconstrue something to be in the same family would be 

1.when they are naming stars
2. when he says sorrry for the first time

gosh...6 months and no conversation...or have i missed epic episodes ?? :S
momma1128 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meera30

Loved your post!

Bang on about this not being the time or the place for Rabba Ve or even the ceremonial gust of wind.

And despite all the predictions, prayers, requests and threats - I personally feel that we are about as far removed from a love confession as Anjali is from reality (had to say that :P)

In a way, i like that. For some reason, it always makes for great viewership when misunderstandings and fights happen before the confession. - the undercurrents make for great love stories. When the same happens after the leads have declared the love for each other - we have just another soap on our hands. Not sure i want that - I am quite enjoying this show despite all the inconsistencies, irritating characters and (breaks my heart to say it) a half-baked story.

So - bring on the new entry CVs - make way for a super fun loving hero...someone who makes Khushi laugh and Arnav jealous. That said - this show is Arnav and Khush's story...please let it be that way. 

Cheers, IPKKND!

I don't mind the new entrant as long as he is good natured and not out to "get" KKG.  I do not mind at all if Arnav is jealous of the bond that KKG and mystery man share and misinterprets their FRIENDSHIP.

The story wouldn't be so half baked if the damn PH kept a freaking story board with the plot.
momma1128 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Priya_128

have these two ever had a conversation ?

now the closest i can misconstrue something to be in the same family would be 

1.when they are naming stars
2. when he says sorrry for the first time

gosh...6 months and no conversation...or have i missed epic episodes ?? :S

They don't talk to each other.  They steal glances.  gushts of winds blow.  they give bashaan.  and all the relevant stuff about what drives each other is gotten by 3rd party conversations that are overheard.

Wow a conversation.  how nice.  What a new concept.