Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
this precap has me confused since yesterday !!! her choice of words is just mind boggling ! if im confused knowing the show...arnav's character is obviously going to jump to the fact that she louveeed whoever her fiance was !! and she did stand up for him in the whole long forgotten farak padta hai phase !

i still think tomo, the fact that hes taking her to the pool (or they magically apparate there) is to tell her that she shd give  him more credit than she does and he does care for lavanya...and if shes hurt for her friend...he is too !!! 
i loved how all his eyes did today was look out for lavanya !! boo anyone who says he doesnt have an emotional compasss ! he uses it when HE wants to...not cos the world dictates it...kkg conviniently forgets this too...

in the fortnight preceding diwali...there were a lot of rabba ves that made abs no sense ! i dont want that happening...

hopefully the storyline and the CVs will show us a mature conversation that takes their relationship forward...i dont want intense tomo...and comedy day after...it dilutes the effect crazily !

sigh...and as much as i want all this...i think the day these two will have a talk mature or otherwise abt their feelings...will be the day payal stops laundry...which in the near future doesnt seem like a probable event !! 

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maris08

Anu good post and indeed relevant one too..

. Yes but will they talk.. KKG only seems to jump the gun and ASR only too happy to retort acidically and inturn insinuate her..Their hearts seems to say one thing , their minds another; but their mouths always says the wrong things..

In a nutshell Maris - this is the reason for their attraction.  Their timing is always off with each other, but they know that about each other and they won't admit it.  I just want to shake them.  This is the song basis of the Maula song.

I am actually wondering that if ASR interprets that KKG is broken hearted because she felt something for her fiance, whether ASR will divulge the reason why he broke up with La.  My feeling is that he will hold that close to him, because it would give KKG one up on him and he is always keeping score.

Here, Arnav will forever seem to wonder whether KKG carries a torch for her ex fiance and in what way that is going to afffect his bearings..But if he finds out the real truth, he will only clamp himself  and shut out KKG from his life, inspite of himself..How is he going to handle that Hobson's choice?? 

That is the million dollar question.  I think Shyam will be a thorn in everyone's side for a long time.

sammi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very mature way in analising Khushi and Arnav's story. I am of the same opinion. We wait for the right Rabba Ve moment,it will come soon.
momma1128 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasw

May not be Rabba Ve, but I want Khushi to analyze her acidity and realize her love for arnav. The guy has realized and is making corrective action, high time the dudette does some introspection and realize it too instead of giving mixed signals to Arnav!😉

She has had acidity INSPITE of all his barbs and taunts.  She needs a little time to actually think.  She's had nonstop issues since Diwali.  But it needs to be addressed.
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

I don't want there to be a Rabba Ve yet. *crickets*

(yeh, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for ASR thou art with me...) *must go on*

You know what comes after that right? "For thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff... they comfort me."

😉 I know you'll get that, so I guess we'll meet at a burning stake soon enough. ðŸ˜†

And, yes please. It's time for a talk. Dear KKG/ASR, a word of advice. Information is giving out, communication is getting through. That is all.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I agree, it is too early for Rabba Ve moments especially since both are feeling rotten about Lavanya's broken heart. The CVs can continue taking it slow for ArHi, it won't hurt anyone especially since their love story will be the focus of the show again
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its so truee that we are quite myopic, I definitely am.
Though Ive been wanting even a slightest of eye-lock or a mini rabba ve between ArHi, but right now is definitely not the right time or instance for it. Im also kinda glad that the focus is on La and her feelings, because this also gives us a chance to notice and learn a different side to Arnav especially. As for the precap, Im soo iffy about it, Im really hoping that the entire dil getting broken is not being referred to as Shyam. Yuck! If she refers to Arnav, but he interprets it as her fiance, then, yeah thats a different story.

In all, agree with your post Anu Di, we'll have to wait some more time for Rabba Ve to make a return at the right time, and situation. Im sure it'll be wonderful and magical even then :) For now, lets enjoy this ;)
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya_128

this precap has me confused since yesterday !!! her choice of words is just mind boggling ! if im confused knowing the show...arnav's character is obviously going to jump to the fact that she louveeed whoever her fiance was !! and she did stand up for him in the whole long forgotten farak padta hai phase !

Priya, I am with you on this.

I was thinking how could ASR misinterpret this.  And oh man - it is totally possible.
She told him farak nahin padta.  She told him her fiance has things she values more than his money which led up to the farak nahin padta.  Then when she cried she only said he told me - and she would not expand...and now if she says she is heartbroken and later Shyam twists words - this is going to be a huge MISUNDERSTANDING.  *goes off to scream in her pillow at the impending doom Anjali crying and Payal laundry scenes*
momma1128 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

You know what comes after that right? "For thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff... they comfort me."

😉 I know you'll get that, so I guess we'll meet at a burning stake soon enough. ðŸ˜†

And, yes please. It's time for a talk. Dear KKG/ASR, a word of advice. Information is giving out, communication is getting through. That is all.

They would so totally comfort me while I lie down in green pastures.  Oh I am so going to fry.
yes, communicate please so that we can move out of this rut.

Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hahahahha...i just thought rabba ves with no reason are like anjali...crying in every season ! love ho ya treason...

as for it being misconstrued...they are totally setting it up for that ! 
i think they just want to use their fancy cameras that can zooom in and out 34.5 times when hell breaks loose...! 

is it too much to ask for ONE conversation...just one...and conversation...not u rant...then i shut u up...then i rant...and then u cry and u run away and i look sideways and close my eyes...NO...

can we lock them in the storeroom again ?