Posted: 12 years ago
I don't want there to be a Rabba Ve yet. *crickets*

(yeh, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for ASR thou art with me...) *must go on*

Let me explain before I am rendered unconscious from flying chappals.

I think as a forum we are quite myopic, looking at the episode in isolation on a day to day basis.  But, when I decided to take a step back and see the story on the whole, as much as I want to revel in the fireworks that SaRun are capable of delivering, it just wouldn't make any sense.

We are at a point in the story where both ASR and KKG are fresh from broken relationships.  When last rabba ve'ing, it was during a feel good moment watching Payash.  At that point, ArHi had come to terms with their fates, they are at detante - ASR doesn't push an engaged KKG and KKG doesn't venture anymore to find out what her 'acidity' is about because she has settled into a future in a loveless marriage with Shyam (wait that's what ASR did too!  With La, I mean, not with Shyam, just clarifying).

The next time they are in close proximity it is KKG's breakdown.  ASR wants to help here, he is very protective of her and in that moment, they reconnect, but KKG pulls it back and later over their phone conversation, both are back to pretending they don't matter to each other.  This scene in the precap is the next time ArHi are face to face.  ASR is still feeling bad about stomping all over La's heart and KKG, not knowing how or why it was done, is coming at ASR with the full force of rage about Shyam and pent up rage from being told that she doesn't matter to ASR from Diwali night (ok, this last bit is my feeling on what would trigger KKG, I don't know what's going on in KKG's mind because one second she is sad about praying for La/ASR marriage and then she's giving him gifts in the next - so many masks on so many people, it's Mardi Gras) and ultimately about how he threw La aside.

How do we hope to expect a rabba ve from this?  It would seem so out of place.  Lots of things have to be cleared.  Starting with Khushi's break up, which she is starting to do.  Then there is the matter of ASR's feelings for KKG and lack thereof for La - good lord talk about land mines - and finally, Shyam.  It's not time for rabba ve - it's time for a talk.

I am actually wondering that if ASR interprets that KKG is broken hearted because she felt something for her fiance, whether ASR will divulge the reason why he broke up with La.  My feeling is that he will hold that close to him, because it would give KKG one up on him and he is always keeping score.
Lovely Post Anu! Yes...we get too Arhi crazy to want them to be lovey dovey...But this is not the moment...They both are feeling bad about La's broken heart...If they forget all that...and jump in each others arms...that will take away from both of their characters...

Like you...I want the CVs to deliver a rich and complex world of Arhi's feelings...where it is not all about gushing over each other and crushing everyone on the way...People who are capable of loving just don't love each other...They are sensitive to other people's feelings too...This time it is La's feelings that is taking their attention...not their own...!!!
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Lovely Post Anu! Yes...we get too Arhi crazy to want them to be lovey dovey...But this is not the moment...They both are feeling bad about La's broken heart...If they forget all that...and jump in each others arms...that will take away from both of their characters...

Like you...I want the CVs to deliver a rich and complex world of Arhi's feelings...where it is not all about gushing ove each othe and crushing everyone on the way...People who are capable of loving just don't love each other...They are sensitive to othe people's feelings too...This time it is La's feelings that is taking their attention...not their own...!!!

Exactly.  And both of them are very attuned to the emotions of others.  Khushi of course is well aware, but ASR is aware as well.  He knows very well how to read people, which is how he is able to make his "deals".
Okay. A full blown Rabba Ve won't work right now.
But what about an eye lock? A simple heart achingly endearing look that we know Barun Sobti is capable of delivering subtly, that too without any BG music.
For us. For the audience. Who are dying, starving, for an honest to God, genuine, ARHI moment.

Couldn't the CV's make it look like as if THEY themselves don't know its happening, and its completely out of the blue and totally without any kind of deliberation or thought from both ASR and Khushi. Just two people in love sharing a moment. C'mooon!

Also, what is with Khushi? Instead of being angry at Shyam, she is somehow heartbroken? Why would she deliver such a dialogue of "understanding" pain and shit when she should clearly be pissed off rather than be hurt!?

What is going on with the story, I ask? Too much happening at once, and the CV's are losing focus? Sadness.

anu, your take on da whole fiasco sounds logical and reasonable. for once im seeing guilt on arnav's face whenever he sees khushi in da eye after his beak up with blah

i don't know why or whether i've gone bonkers but he seems little stressed seeing khushi with blah. is he afraid that khushi will lash out at him, questioning him for reasons for his break up? all i know is arnav has changed a lot and i really don't want him to turn into a mushy mushy lover boy yet. jeez i think i will get hit by chappals more than you ðŸ¤£

btw dil toh bachcha hai jo and i miss rabba ve man sniff sniff
Anu good post and indeed relevant one too..

How do we hope to expect a rabba ve from this?  It would seem so out of place.  Lots of things have to be cleared.  Starting with Khushi's break up, which she is starting to do.  Then there is the matter of ASR's feelings for KKG and lack thereof for La - good lord talk about land mines - and finally, Shyam.  It's not time for rabba ve - it's time for a talk. Yes but will they talk.. KKG only seems to jump the gun and ASR only too happy to retort acidically and inturn insinuate her..Their hearts seems to say one thing , their minds another; but their mouths always says the wrong things..

I am actually wondering that if ASR interprets that KKG is broken hearted because she felt something for her fiance, whether ASR will divulge the reason why he broke up with La.  My feeling is that he will hold that close to him, because it would give KKG one up on him and he is always keeping score.

Here, Arnav will forever seem to wonder whether KKG carries a torch for her ex fiance and in what way that is going to afffect his bearings..But if he finds out the real truth, he will only clamp himself  and shut out KKG from his life, inspite of himself..How is he going to handle that Hobson's choice?? 

May not be Rabba Ve, but I want Khushi to analyze her acidity and realize her love for arnav. The guy has realized and is making corrective action, high time the dudette does some introspection and realize it too instead of giving mixed signals to Arnav!😉

Originally posted by Shahu

Okay. A full blown Rabba Ve won't work right now.
But what about an eye lock? A simple heart achingly endearing look that we know Barun Sobti is capable of delivering subtly, that too without any BG music.
For us. For the audience. Who are dying, starving, for an honest to God, genuine, ARHI moment. 

But we are getting an ArHi tomorrow.  A full on KKG Lucknow express that lets it slip that she is not engaged.  I am dying to see if that nugget of information makes ASR feel for her or make him spit fire if she seems broken because she "likes" ex-fiance, in which case I can totally see him saying - so he wasn't that rich.  Oh, he will kick  himself in the ass if he says that.

Also, what is with Khushi? Instead of being angry at Shyam, she is somehow heartbroken? Why would she deliver such a dialogue of "understanding" pain and shit when she should clearly be pissed off rather than be hurt!?

What is going on with the story, I ask? Too much happening at once, and the CV's are losing focus? Sadness. 

I do not understand at all why she is crying over her engagement - I am hoping before she speaks that line - what we are shown is a diwali fb from her house - you know how they mess with our heads.  I am hoping that is what KKG means and ASR will interpret it as Shyam. ðŸ¤¢
The story is moving fast.  the CVs have a destination in mind, I don't think they are caring too much about how they get there.

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

is he afraid that khushi will lash out at him, questioning him for reasons for his break up? all i know is arnav has changed a lot and i really don't want him to turn into a mushy mushy lover boy yet. jeez i think i will get hit by chappals more than you ðŸ¤£

btw dil toh bachcha hai jo and i miss rabba ve man sniff sniff

Nadz honey, isn't @bold precisely what Jalebi Bai does in the middle of the main hall which is why he drags her out.  If Arnav is mushy - it's not Arnav.  No way should they do that to his character.  Ew ew ew.

Oh I miss Rabba Ve too - but it will look and feel better if it is at a right moment.
Totally agree 100% ...