Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Bird's Eye View - Dec 19th (Page 9)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nithi-

But that is Kushi, isn't it ?

I found this sequence to be similar to ASR-Kushi barging in b/w PayAsh at the coffee house again nosy according to me, not interfering. Leaving La alone, Kushi treats La as her friend. 

If La does not consider Kushi as her friend, she would have not participated in nani's drama to bring Kushi back. Confiding certain things doesn't mean they are not friends albeit I found that to be out of place.

La was with Arnav just for his family. Even buaji found something amiss ! So was pretty obvious !

IMHO, I found Kushi to be nosy not interfering Tongue

Yes and that is why I am saying that Khushi has to grow up

ARHI tackling PAYASh is completely different Nithi..They are  their siblings  whereas   La is a outsider and the relationship again is different between Arnav-La , Khushi-La, Khushi -Arnav ..both are not the same..

La   has never treated Khushi as a friend, she has used Khushi to her advantage .. till date I have never seen La treating Khushi as a friend .. La would have done that bec La needed Khushi to keep Arnav in check..cos she keeps on saying that she needs Khushi till her marriage .. what after that ..??friendship ends ..

Buaji noticed Raizada's not Lavanya .. she deduced something was wrong when there were no overly smiling faces ...

Khushi was both nosy n interfering ...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

ARHI tackling PAYASh is completely different Nithi..They are  their siblings  whereas   La is a outsider and the relationship again is different between Arnav-La , Khushi-La, Khushi -Arnav ..both are not the same..

La   has never treated Khushi as a friend, she has used Khushi to her advantage .. till date I have never seen La treating Khushi as a friend .. La would have done that bec La needed Khushi to keep Arnav in check..cos she keeps on saying that she needs Khushi till her marriage .. what after that ..??friendship ends ..

Buaji noticed Raizada's not Lavanya .. she deduced something was wrong when there were no overly smiling faces ...

Definitely Kushi's character has to grow up, no doubt., but I just found this sequence to be not out of place. Of course, their relationships are different but Kushi thinks La as her good friend (she is selfless with everyone, even that doughnut Anjali and snakewa Shyam)

I completely agree that La was using Kushi. Even I was cribbing about that before LOL But I think there might be a feel, may be just right around the corner LOL 

Anyway, I am very happy that La is leaving finally Big smile And may be this new guy does some Kushi polishing stuff and make her pronounce angrezi better LOL

sun2011

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Like ASR has learned about actions having consequences. 

Now Khushi needs to learn that meddling in someone else affairs can have bad consequences as well. Also there is a time and a place to say things you want too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Originally posted by tanthya

Definitely Kushi's character has to grow up, no doubt., but I just found this sequence to be not out of place. Of course, their relationships are different but Kushi thinks La as her good friend (she is selfless with everyone, even that doughnut Anjali and snakewa Shyam)

I completely agree that La was using Kushi. Even I was cribbing about that before LOL But I think there might be a feel, may be just right around the corner LOL 

Anyway, I am very happy that La is leaving finally Big smile And may be this new guy does some Kushi polishing stuff and make her pronounce angrezi better LOL

Nithi , No one found it out of place  but many considered it interfering ..Khushi demanding explanation  ..she does that as if it is her right ..but Khushi interfering in what essentially is a private affair between two individuals  was quite jarring ..This underscored that Khushi  needs  to learn, to grow ..

So far La has not shown any such fee; ... if she shows  that would be lovely ..

I donno abt that but what I am confident of is we will have few rib tickling moments LOL
LOL

sun2011

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Like ASR has learned about actions having consequences. 

Now Khushi needs to learn that meddling in someone else affairs can have bad consequences as well. Also there is a time and a place to say things you want too.

Exactly..That is what I am saying all along .. Khushi must  learn when to meddle and when to hold her runaway tongue ..time now Khushi came under CV's scanner Smile

sun2011

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

If u think about just Arnav and Khushi today...I would say Arnav has come a long way from what he was.The old ASR would have thrown Khushi out of RM the minute she opens her mouth or may be dragged her to his favorite spot(he will 2 morrow but well he took his time this time)And Khushi not much change in her don't you think?.She is still thinking with heart and heart only.Just like our girl from the past.BUT their confrontation tomorrow(or rather tonite in India) will for sure change how they think about each other from now on(its my guess)I was very upset when I saw the precap ,but then its precap and not the whole scene.Hence hoping that something good pops out from that confrontation

True, Music...

Arnav has traveled a long way from what he was  ..Khushi has givens us several false promises but is yet to traverse even half the distance that Arnav has ...and that is quite irritating to see ... Is it bec the CV's want to show that Arnav loves and accepts this rustic and unrefined girl with all her flaws ..Might be ...

Dont ever get into the Precap speculations..  most of the time the scene actually turns into something else ..

sun2011

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
monsi  and sathu yaara Hug...

just logged in again from home to see the SBS video...hope today's epi will bring cheer to monsi...yaara...we should enjoy whatever CVs throw at us..that way..the gloomy mood will not exist..its just a show right??...looks who is talkingROFL.this sebwa is turning into zandu balm and becoming pozhitive LOL

Edited by appy2011 - 20 December 2011 at 6:15am

sun2011

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasw

Must say we didn't have to wait for wednesday!Smile The story is moving in good speed, with arnav knowing khushi's broken engagement by tomorrow(as per precap)! What next??

I too don't want a mellowed down Arnav, that will ruin the character totally!! I love the sparks between Arnav and Khushi.. and don't want any of them to mellow!LOL

Also want Khushi to go beyond her acidity level and realize her love for Arnav!Embarrassed

PS. Must congratulate the CVS for the total non-melodramatic way the engagement was cancelled by Arnav. Clap

Next is the Attack of NandKishore from Amrika LOLLOLLOL

Same here, Jas..I want the fire of ASr to burn brightly in Arnav  and for Khushi to have  some sort of growth and stop sweeping her feelings under the mat ..

I agree.. They just took 5 mins for the announcement instead of the mandatory  2-3 episodes..lovely surprise LOL

jasw

Go to top