Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Bird's Eye View - Dec 19th (Page 8)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Fantabulous view tanthya Clap

You have said it all., but during the family sequence even Anjali did not bother to notice how Arnav would feel after their break-up. No one is noticing the changes in Arnav and no one is reality is there for him, to pacify him, to tell him that everything will be ok. Exactly like that of Kushi's condition. 

So I don't mind Kushi being nosy, because that will make Arnav share his pain with her. At least it is making him think that someone like his mom is there to question him, take liberty and he likes that too. Or may be thats one of the reasons behind their relationship's growth ! 

Even Arnav is always nosy with respect to Kushi. He asked with whom she was talking (PayAsh track) which was absolutely unnecessary, ordering her around as if she is his. This is exactly what Kushi is doing as she thinks Arnav is hers. 

Thank You, Nithi,

True.. Nithi..None bothered about him except Akash who at least thought about Arnav  but Anjali was about Hum n Lavanya

Khushi being nosy and Khushi being interfering are two different things..She demands explanation from Arnav.. Fine by me as long as u do it PRIVATELY ... But Khushi being interfering [preventing him from talking to Lavanya ] not done

Arnav always has dragged her to a room / alone  and been nosy or given a thorough dressing down ..He used to clam up as soon as someone hovered into view..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Nithi-

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Thank You, Nithi,

True.. Nithi..None bothered about him except Akash who at least thought about Arnav  but Anjali was about Hum n Lavanya

Khushi being nosy and Khushi being interfering are two different things..She demands explanation from Arnav.. Fine by me as long as u do it PRIVATELY ... But Khushi being interfering [preventing him from talking to Lavanya ] not done

Arnav always has dragged her to a room / alone  and been nosy or given a thorough dressing down ..He used to clam up as soon as someone hovered into view..

Oh that bit, I thought you were talking about the precap !

But even that bit, I think Kushi behaved there as La's friend. Note that La did not say it was a mutual decision. She made it appear as if ASR dumped her (which is partially true). Why did La not tell Kushi the truth ? Kushi being furious and dragging La is very obvious. As she knows La loves ASR, changed herself for good et al. So Kushi thinks Arnav has done something. So as a good friend, she is kinda protective ! She thinks La is hurt and if ASR talks, it will hurt her further more. 

Also, Kushi is unaware of the reason ! Just sometime before, she wished her for her happiness and the when she comes to know about this, she reacts. Which is very obvious !

This is just my POV Embarrassed

sun2011tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Thank You, Nithi,

Oh that bit, I thought you were talking about the precap !

But even that bit, I think Kushi behaved there as La's friend. Note that La did not say it was a mutual decision. She made it appear as if ASR dumped her (which is partially true). Why did La not tell Kushi the truth ? Kushi being furious and dragging La is very obvious. As she knows La loves ASR, changed herself for good et al. So Kushi thinks Arnav has done something. So as a good friend, she is kinda protective ! She thinks La is hurt and if ASR talks, it will hurt her further more. 

Also, Kushi is unaware of the reason ! Just sometime before, she wished her for her happiness and the when she comes to know about this, she reacts. Which is very obvious !

This is just my POV Embarrassed

I have not touched Precap..They are quite deceiving ..Smile

I would have accepted that too had Lavanya hinted that she was averse to talking with Arnav..But she did not ..Did she ?? In fact till the end..She was quite friendly with Arnav , was  talking to him ...  So for Khushi  to intercept n prevent  him from Talking to Lavanya was highly presumptuous..and not in good taste .. This was not protective ..This was domineering

Khushi is not family ..There is no need for her to know the reason ..

U r always welcome to share  ur views

Edited by tanthya - 20 December 2011 at 4:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Nithi-sunflower52

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Arnie...surely making a lot of progress...Khushi, yes she is going overboard with jumping in...but It is Arnie we are talking about...just as he feels he has a right to shout at her...when she does not pick up his phone...she feels like she has a right to scold him when he is being insensitive or not a "good boy"...LOL

I have no issues  with Khushi shouting, jumping on him  literally & figuratively as long as it is done privately but not in a crowded hall , in a public place ..and where  people of standing have come ... That for me was a lapse of judgement..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

I would have accepted that too had Lavanya hinted that she was averse to talking with Arnav..But she did not ..Did she ?? 

But she did not say she is friendly either. La was crying and all sad which hinted Kushi that she is hurt, which IMHO is more than enough.

In fact till the end..She was quite friendly with Arnav , was  talking to him 

La put up a brave face ! Exactly a repetition of Diwali with La-Kushi role reversals. It doesn't mean that Kushi was friendly in the car, she was defensive. Likewise. She moved away from Arnav after they came down, after dance. 

So for Khushi  to intercept n prevent  him from Talking to Lavanya was highly presumptuous..and not in good taste .. This was not protective ..This was domineering

Kushi knows too well about ASR, isn't it ? She knows his capability of hurting others and the level others can get hurt. So, after witnessing La's tears, she can only behave the way she acted. Its just a liberty you take on your friend., doesn't count as domineering. As La and Arnav have no relationship right now., Kushi as La's friend has more rights. And, since it was Arnav who rushed everything including the sagai, she is even more furious.

But she is La's friend. La shared everything with Kushi. 

sun2011

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged

I would have accepted that too had Lavanya hinted that she was averse to talking with Arnav..But she did not ..Did she ?? 

But she did not say she is friendly either. La was crying and all sad which hinted Kushi that she is hurt, which IMHO is more than enough.

Yes, But La was seen mingling and mixing with Arnav through out the ceremony .. there was no animosity either ..

In fact till the end..She was quite friendly with Arnav , was  talking to him 

La put up a brave face ! Exactly a repetition of Diwali with La-Kushi role reversals. It doesn't mean that Kushi was friendly in the car, she was defensive. Likewise. She moved away from Arnav after they came down, after dance.

True..But  Arnav was curt, rude with Khushi while he is being understanding, comforting and in need of assurance just like La ..She moved away during the dance  but went to stand by him during the ring exchange , was with Arnav when he went to the podium..  for a girl who who was hurting terribly.. she did not choose to blame him ,nor  go and stand away from Arnav..

So for Khushi  to intercept n prevent  him from Talking to Lavanya was highly presumptuous..and not in good taste .. This was not protective ..This was domineering

Kushi knows too well about ASR, isn't it ? She knows his capability of hurting others and the level others can get hurt. So, after witnessing La's tears, she can only behave the way she acted. Its just a liberty you take on your friend., doesn't count as domineering. As La and Arnav have no relationship right now., Kushi as La's friend has more rights. And, since it was Arnav who rushed everything including the sagai, she is even more furious.

Whose friend ?? .. Khushi is neither Arnav's friend nor La's .. as can be seen in the last scene when La takes Anjali's hand and walks away with her LEAVING Khushi in the hall without even a backward glance .. Arnav and lavanya are still friends .. much more than Khushi and La are..

But she is La's friend. La shared everything with Kushi.

What has she shared, just the news that engagement is not on, a news which will be in public domain soon ..  if she really considered Khushi to be a freind.. would not she divulge the reason for it..

sun2011

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

aawesome analysis tanthya...spot on 

"Lavanya is outstaying her sympathy !!" exactly my words, i do understand that she deserves a graceful exit and all...but its getting on my nerves now...will feel better only when she leaves RM...

but the situation was very nicely handled, even the break-up announcement, since the guests were invited for two engagements, it was necessary, also the words used were proper, to the tee...not more info given, nor kept...

it seems that Khushi has taken over the responsibility of mending Arnav's way...just like a wife feels responsible for hubby's interaction with the society...
Embarrassed

Thank You,  Anjs

Yes.. They are rather dragging  their feet in packing her off ..

I really liked the no-frills, no ott announcement or reeactions ..it was handled with dignity n maturity ...

I also would like to see Arnav  teaching her the ways of the world like a Hubby

sun2011

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
But that is Kushi, isn't it ?

I found this sequence to be similar to ASR-Kushi barging in b/w PayAsh at the coffee house again nosy according to me, not interfering. Leaving La alone, Kushi treats La as her friend. 

If La does not consider Kushi as her friend, she would have not participated in nani's drama to bring Kushi back. Confiding certain things doesn't mean they are not friends albeit I found that to be out of place.

La was with Arnav just for his family. Even buaji found something amiss ! So was pretty obvious !

IMHO, I found Kushi to be nosy not interfering Tongue

spsharmilasun2011

Go to top