Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Originally posted by appy2011

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by appy2011

Originally posted by slmu

I think Khushi jumping in is in character. She is his conscience and I am not surprised that she feels she has to take him to task. Also, she has suffered much the same way at his hands on diwali. Doubt whether Arnav realizes that though.

I would definitely not minded her taking to task AFTER [if] Lavanya had hinted/implied that she did not want to speak to ASR  n still ASR tried to force his ways on a hapless Lavanya ..but we saw that Lavanya was quie amicable with Arnav, was not angry with him ..why then the Mother Hen  act ?/..It seemed highly unwarranted at that juncture...Mind U, If Lavanya had clearly said that I do not want to speak to u , ASR and had ASR still persisted..I would be rooting for Khushi n her interference..

Iam saying that her character has not grown and about time  she grows ..

I think he does..The apology n regret expressed  towards Lavanya  [ thinking her to be Khushi]  did hint on tht Smile

Very well said... and I hated this Mother Hen Act of Khush y'day to the core !!!!Angry

monsi jaan...aaj aap bahut irritated mood mei lagte hai..I think there seems to be some breeze blowing from pune towards bangalore  and vice-versa...as I am in monsi wala...cheerful mood ROFL

she will be irritated .. she has got bitter half now ..

monsi yaara...ye rain wala hug ka video dekho...just saw it...mazaa aa gaya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEWpJeMEwnU&feature=g-vrec&context=G2bf50aeRVAAA

me spending time watching FBs like the old arnie boy
ROFL

Nothing's helping today dear... the new stupid triangle track also not helping either..in fact it is just making it worse Dead

Hua Kya hai, Mon ?? U r normally up beat ..aaj ithni gussa Confused

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetygirl28

Nice post sathya..

After yesterdays episode i feel that ASR is little afraid to face khushi..i dont know whether it was meant to be or i am feeling that way.. why will the mighty ASR feel afraid to face the wrath of a low aukaad KKG??

And also i did not like the fact abt the precap.. She not only compared herself to lavanya but also told me explicitly that she is heart broken at the fact of broken engagement thus paving way to future misunderstandings ...

Thank You, Sweety ..

I did not think so..Y'day he was primarily focused on Lavanya and was surprised when Khushi  came in the middle  ..He is puzzled by the anger he is seeing  but afraid ..Nah !!

Precap's are the very devil..they twist it to make it very captivating ...Cannot say anything until it actually airs..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Oh.. i dont know.. Khushi irked me so much y'day ... and even LA... Why Arnav is in the range of everyone's gunshot...
looks like my BLIND LOVE for Arnav is speaking LOL
i am just hoping against hopes that today Khushi will know the truth ... but i know it wont happen cuz she wud blurt out about her broken engagement and things will go in that loop ...
and I have a feeling that CVs are keeping LA's comeback as a future option !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Oh.. i dont know.. Khushi irked me so much y'day ... and even LA... Why Arnav is in the range of everyone's gunshot...
looks like my BLIND LOVE for Arnav is speaking LOL
i am just hoping against hopes that today Khushi will know the truth ... but i know it wont happen cuz she wud blurt out about her broken engagement and things will go in that loop ...
and I have a feeling that CVs are keeping LA's comeback as a future option !

She irked lots of Ppl, Mon.. Smile..

Arnav's is every body's fav Bad Boy ...One they can't live without ...do not worry .. everyone loves Arnav too ..

Lets hope either  Arnav or Lavanya or even Anjali  reveal the truth to Khushi ..

Any CV worth his salt will   always keep a door half open  for re-entry's..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011monsi08

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Hug

Hummmphh..U give Hug n vanish awaAngryy Hug
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

Big smileNice input!

I just don't want ASR to change his practical attitude...a little change is good...to the extent of him knowing that every action has consequences. And thats all...it was definitely Fast and Furious today...complete opposite of last week.Big smile

Thank You, Shy

I dont want to see that change too..  he must also not lose his intelligence  , decisive ability 

The pace  was fast for Monday..will  the momentum be maintained ??

sun2011

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
4rm my POV previous 2 or 3 episodes belongs to arnav and Lavanya n their acting was fab . Yeah u wrote about arnav when family move on n he was all alone n what his state then its really u wrote it very well . N yeah i too want arnav character jaisa hy wese hi rhy nt like k naak zameen se ja kr lag jaye . N precap was i m little worry i think she just tells him that her fiance broke her trust so she is why break her ristha .

tanthya

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Fantabulous view tanthya Clap

You have said it all., but during the family sequence even Anjali did not bother to notice how Arnav would feel after their break-up. No one is noticing the changes in Arnav and no one is reality is there for him, to pacify him, to tell him that everything will be ok. Exactly like that of Kushi's condition. 

So I don't mind Kushi being nosy, because that will make Arnav share his pain with her. At least it is making him think that someone like his mom is there to question him, take liberty and he likes that too. Or may be thats one of the reasons behind their relationship's growth ! 

Even Arnav is always nosy with respect to Kushi. He asked with whom she was talking (PayAsh track) which was absolutely unnecessary, ordering her around as if she is his. This is exactly what Kushi is doing as she thinks Arnav is hers. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilasun2011tanthya

Go to top